Welcome to Librarium Online!
Got these figures, along with lots of new nid and Legion of the Damned, to start wading through.
Basic build complete with weapon drilling and bases to sort before undercoating.
Quite looking forward to doing these as the other SW stuff I've done all worked really well.
Hope you enjoy following my progress and deliberations.
I assume that the first two of those three pictures is the one thats had the highlights etc, I have to say that's a rather tastey grey mate. Don't suppose you fancy sharing the receipe for the awesome sauce you used to cook that up?
The process is as follows.
1. Base of White
2. Fenris Grey thinned to get a good flow
3. Fortress grey slightly thinned. Miss out all the deepest recesses.
4. Devlan mudd:Azure Blue 50:50 over all
5. Fortress Grey large highlights
6. Space Wolves grey upto the brightest highlights.
7. Glaze of Devlan mudd:Azure Blue 50:50 over all
8. Space Wolves Grey brightest highlight again.
Lengthy but I like the results.
Awesome poses, and I'm definitely subscribed.
2500 points of Empire for ToXG: Points painted for month 4: 0 Points painted overall: 510