Black Legion thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Legion thread

Hey all. Gonna start a new blog with it being for my new army, Black Legion. I have been away from the hobby for awhile and got bored and wanted to do something. So I chose to do a new army. I just picked up the beginnings today for the army.

Chaos Space Marine megaforce (paid $100 for the item and it was still sealed, what a deal)

Got 2 boxes of the OOP metal possessed guys (paid $30 total for both boxes)

Got this sorcerer as I really like the model

I also ordered 40 Black legion shoulder pads and a predator upgrade kit to upgrade the rhino.
    Gonna start this week with the stripping and filing of the minis. Hopefully able to post pics tomorrow or monday.
    Hope you enjoy

Let blood be your watchword, death your companion and hate your strength

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Looking forward to seeing these built and painted.

Any plans on the army list? Planned conversions?

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking into possibly themeing the list around Tzeentch. My idea is that an apothecary (Dr. Acula) has risen through the ranks to take command of the army. Love the sorcerer model so hence the Tzeentch theme, even though the sorcerer will be second in command. Dr. Acula will be used when I get some more minis and more points. Just some distant ideas could be using Fabius Biles chirurgeon on Dr. Acula. Gotta find a cool looking mini for the body (maybe Fabius himself). But for now just gonna put the minis togetherwith very little conversion just to get back into things.
    Let blood be your watchword, death your companion and hate your strength

+ Reply to Thread