Relictors Pedro Conversion Commission - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Egg Head Miniatures:fbook And Justice For All's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    963 (x8)

Relictors Pedro Conversion Commission

The other Commission that I've started work on today (whilst paint dries on the other two) is this conversion and paint job of Pedro Kantor into a HQ for a Relictors army.

All the iconography of the Crimson Fists has been removed (praise be for powered mini drills) and started to get the base arranged and glued.

The figure isn't glued in place yet. That will be done once the new icons have been fashioned into place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new to the online community here, but i dig your work. would you mind posting a small shot or 2 of the drills and tools you use in modelling, and how exactly (or where and in what situation) you utilized them? i am interested in going much more in depth with my own modelling, but im curious as to how a vet handles this.

thanks!

ps. im stoked for this project.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Another project? Bloody hell. How many arms do you have? I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle this guy.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

I have to agree, I'm excited to see how this ends up after looking over your work on Canis and the Space Wolves. Also kudos to your client for using a lesser known chapter.
    "If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    397 (x6)

Pedro is a really sweet model and I'm interested to see how he looks with a gray color scheme.
    General Project Log Things I Paint
    Seeing Red A Khador Log
    Stuck Between Stations My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

963 (x8)

Thanks guys. I'm keen to see how this works out too. Nice to have a challenge. ;-)

Wookiclips: I'm going to be working on this real slow for about the next 2 weeks then it'll get alot more attention. Photobucket has let me know that I'm nearly at the limit of my uploads for this month, so once we get past the 8th and it resets I'll pop some picks up of the kit I use and why.

Kuffy: I wish I was that Hindu dude with loads of arms sometimes. It really would help.

Hotspike18 & xbanditsx: Yea. I agree. It is one of the reasons I am looking forward to getting my teeth into this project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust me guys! Im waiting anxiously! heh

--Rock

3000 pts of DA.
    3500 pts of Relictors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

963 (x8)

Bit more progress this weekend I've been working on some of the Relictors iconography. Still a few bits left to do but I'm getting there. Quite pleased with the work so far.

I've also included some pics of the tools I use as Wookieclips was interested. As to when I use which tool for what purpose, thats a little difficult to say. It all comes down to practice and the ability to problem solve ie. working out what I want to do and picking the tool for it. I strongly advocate that a workman is only as good as his tools allow him to be, so get kitted up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. thanks a ton

2. lol @ wookieClips. i am imagining chewbacca with a buzz cut. hairless cats are strange, to be honest; a 'clipped' wookie would be a sight for sure

3. dig the progress. that skull icon on his power fist is MASSIVE in proportion. interested to see that painted up and how it turns out in the finished dealio.

edit: 4. +rep for your sportsman ship about dealing with my otherwise irrelevant request.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do we get to see the trygon when it's finished?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast