Mousekillers Daemons of Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x1)

Mousekillers Daemons of Chaos

As most of you know, I hate futuristic stuff... just never really got into it. That being said, I am always willing to take something from a futuristic setting and convert it to my minds eye view of what it really should have been to begin with...
    Recently GW produced the upgrades to the Tyranids. All over the magazines, the website, could not get away from looking at them. Well, for me, all I saw were little Daemons just waiting to be born (now worries Reaper fans, plenty of room in this army for all those cool Reaper minis as well)...
    So, without further ado, here is the 500 point list...
    Herald of Khorne -- 100 points
    10 Bloodletters with full command -- 150 points
    10 Horrors with full command -- 150 points
    8 Furies -- 96 points
    And so our story begins:
    In a place far north, further north than any mortal has ever ventured, and yet also in no place at all... a gathering had begun. The Gods of Chaos had come together, all of them, for a meeting that would finally secure the world and force chaotic worship on all. Khorne, the Blood God and deathbringer; Nurgle, the plaguefather and blightbringer; Tzeentch, the Great Conspirator and changebringer; and Slaanesh, the Dark Seducer and pleasurebringer. All of these Gods gathered for they all felt the same thing, the chains that bound them to the Wastes were loosening, as if some great force were moving through the world. So weak were these chains that the Gods were now able to combine there wills, and create Daemons the like of which the world had never seen. Born of the will of four Gods, these daemons would bring a new era of Chaos upon the world.
    And here is a glimpse of the first unit, as it is pieced together.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x1)

Ok guys, here is a first run at one of these. Keep in mind the details still need to get done, and probably a few final highlights here and there. Also, the lava base is only in the red stage at this point. The intent was to use reds (khorne), greens (nurgle), blue/pink (tzeentch), and palish white (slaanesh).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1148 (x8)

really interesting concept there mouse i like
    If you try and fail......TRY HARDER
    CMoN Gallery
    Dee's Paint Filled Hellhole

+ Reply to Thread