Keet's Death Guard WIP - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Keet's Death Guard WIP

I will be creating a Death Guard army in these next few months. I plan on making this a very fluffy army (I.E. lots of footslogging) and using the FW upgrade kits. I will be also be keeping a vlog of it on youtube under the username of keetoowah11294. But first, I am looking for some suitably epic and yet still Nurgley resin bases for my guys, as I want to go all out with this army. My question to you guys is, do you have any suggestions of good resin bases, as I am having a hard time finding one to fit. So, for now, I will leave you all with my converted, yet unpainted Daemon Prince.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x3)

That looks like some very nice GS work. Shame one or two of the pics are a bit out of focus cause the deamon prince looks very good.

Subscribed.
    2500 points of Empire for ToXG: Points painted for month 4: 0 Points painted overall: 510

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    337 (x6)

What about Dark Art's infested bases, suitibly decayed and covered in maggots?

THEMED BASING - Infested - Dark Art Miniatures

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Ok guys, North American Gamesday 2010 was awesome, and before I get into all of the Forge World things that I bought, Lets take a look at some random Gamesday photo's!

Last edited by Keetoowah; August 22nd, 2010 at 05:55.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

And now onto the stuff that I bought!

That's a decent pile of resin!

LO's resident Yowie Dead Dude Walking's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    272 (x4)

I hate you...

On other matters, that's awesome! Get painting!

*subscribed*
    Cheers
    -DDW
    <----- Dead Dude's WIP Thread, in all it's pant wetting glory! :D

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

That is quite the haul you have there. Looking forward to seeing more.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Alright so guys, I know it's been a while, but I'm back and I've got a fairly big update for you. I have had a lot of stuff going on so I'm just happy to be able to get back to work on my army. Also, most of these photos are of primed things, so my camera was having a little trouble picking up the details on the model.

Ok, first up is my Dread. He is fully magnetized (Arms and banner) and I can't wait to get started on him.

Next up is my Nurgle Sorcerer. His backpack is magnetized so I can give him wings if I decide to run him with them.

Next up are just some Plague Marines, first close-ups then an over-view shot to show you about how many I have so far.

Next up is a group shot of my 5 out of the 6 termies that I have built so far. I tried some close-ups but you couldn't see a thing. I really need to get better lighting/camera.

Lastly is my Daemon Prince, which just happens to be the only thing that is painted thus far in this army, enjoy! I did all of the conversion work on him short of his mask and his scythe.

Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x2)

Really, REALLY nice stuff you've done, I'm constantly surprised of how good some things can look, I love the forgeworld stuff too, can't wait to see that done. =)

I'd subscribe but I don't know how =/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Hey guys, I'm back....... AGAIN! I know, you're all thinking, "Why won't this dude do some faster updates?" BUT! I will be doing updates, I promise........... just at my own pace. AND NOW, heres some more stuff that I got done.

First of all, I just ordered and received ten Pre-Heresy Jump Packs from Chapterhouse Studios. They are wonderful looking pieces, as you can see, but unfortunately one of them was slightly a defect and I will have to do some Green Stuff work to fix it. It's kind of hard to see from this angle but here it is.

Next are what I am putting the backpacks on, my RAPTORS!!!! I am running a squad of 7 w/ a PF and 2 Meltas. They are gonna fly around and bust open some tanks. AND HEEEEEERE THEY ARE!!!! I am missing a Melta though.....

And, on a completely un-related note, here are some other things that I have been working on. First is my Ogre Tyrant and then a Squig tied to a rocket that I am using as my bolt throwers. Last is my Gnoblar Champion.

Here's a few more things that I and some of my friends have done, just for kicks and to fill up the time between the next update and this one. First is a Big Mek I converted out of an AoBR Warboss.

Next, Badrukk

Then, Tim the Enchanter

Following closely behind is the Old Man from Scene 24

Next is my WIP Night Goblin Squig Chariot

This isn't my work, but it is my buddy's, A Slaaneshi Baneblade

An AoBR Warboss

A Night Goblin Warboss

And lastly, my buddy's Plague Reaper

Last edited by Keetoowah; January 27th, 2011 at 07:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast