Khador - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khador

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khador

Got into warmachine years ago, like all the way back in 2007, but then got distracted...by stuff as we all do. Now im back, ive actually had a Khador army painted but decided to go back and re-base them as well as give them a slightly different shade of their main color.

Ive go more to show but so far this is the only one thats 100% finished with the updates.

Irusk, in i think his best pose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

A pretty decent colour scheme, I think. I wouldn't mind seeing how it transitions to other models though! You did mention something about having some more...?
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadstar_MRC View Post
    A pretty decent colour scheme, I think. I wouldn't mind seeing how it transitions to other models though! You did mention something about having some more...?
    hey thanks buddy, im currently in the process of updating

i have a Juggernaut drying and a Sorscha that needs to be washed, also my man o wars are almost done. Pics to come shortly.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Well, I look forward to seeing them, then!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    397 (x6)

Good to see some more Warmachine, and especially Khador, lurking around here. Irusk looks good and I agree, this pose is a lot better than the resculpt.
    General Project Log Things I Paint
    Seeing Red A Khador Log
    Stuck Between Stations My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as stated, more for the parade

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I like the choice of green, it makes them seem very much like a military force. And it is different to seeing them in red all the time.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard View Post
    I like the choice of green, it makes them seem very much like a military force. And it is different to seeing them in red all the time.

Kuffy

thank you thank you, and yeah, i think its better in a time of war to have a less....um....bulls-eye painted on you

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn2 View Post
    ...I think its better in a time of war to have a less....um....bulls-eye painted on you
    True, definitely true! But then with the stupid armour of Khador jacks maybe they think they can handle it!

There doesn't seem to be a lot of definition on the green on this latest batch of miniatures. Irusk seemed okay because there was a bit of red and black (and the metalic studs) in there to break the green up, I think, but... these ones just seem a bit monotone.

Just my opinion, though. If you're happy with it, keep at it!

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadstar_MRC View Post
    True, definitely true! But then with the stupid armour of Khador jacks maybe they think they can handle it!

There doesn't seem to be a lot of definition on the green on this latest batch of miniatures. Irusk seemed okay because there was a bit of red and black (and the metalic studs) in there to break the green up, I think, but... these ones just seem a bit monotone.

Just my opinion, though. If you're happy with it, keep at it!
    I do agree with this. The last mini, looks quite flat. I think you might need some brighter highlights and deeper shading. Also, being as these have gone all military colours, maybe you should consider some hefty battle damage to reflect their battles.

Kuffy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast