Work In Progress: Something Wicked - Beastmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

720 (x8)

Work In Progress: Something Wicked - Beastmen

Okay, I just recently finished painting a Battalion Box of Beastmen for my upcoming WHFB army. I tried to go easy and subdued on the colors (earthy tones and "dirty" look) with very simple brown paint and static grass basing.

For the close combat units I wanted them to look like they were in middle of a battle so adding some blood and gore was in order. But I didn't want to go overboard with that either. Just a few drops here and there for the Gors and some more for the hard-htting Bestigors.

So here we go...

Skirmishing line of Ungor Raiders:

Main Battle Line - Two Gor herds:

The Formation Breakers - Bestigor herd:

Battle Standard Bearer close-up:

Brayshaman doing some dark magics:

Revenant Moon Necrons: (W/L/D) 0/1/0 (6th edition: 13/2/2)(5th edition: 14/6/4)(3rd edition Codex: 16/4/7)
    XIX Legion: (W/L/D) 0/0/0 (5th edition: 14/12/2)(5th edition Codex: 4/3/0)
    Black Legion: (W/L/D) 1/0/0 (6th edition: 2/3/0)
    Something Wicked... Reikwald Beastmen: (W/L/D) 10/4/1

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

47 (x2)

those are very nicely done, i realy like the blood effects, have you seen the games workshop army parade? i think that if you added a gameboard full of burning empire buildings then they would look right at home especially if you added loads of dead empire people.

+ Reply to Thread