Blood Angel Space Hulk Terminators WIP - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x0)

Blood Angel Space Hulk Terminators WIP

Hello all,

Just joined up on LO and thought I'd share my latest project. I was very impressed with the quality of the terminators in the latest edition of Space Hulk (considering what you get for the price!) and thought I would try and give em a paintjob they deserved. Doing my own take on the blood angels color scheme. I haven't been painting for "that" long so could really use some advice or pointers on my skill at painting NMM and cloth parchments... as you can see from the pics below, my NMM gold looks too yellow and my NMM steel looks a bit too flat... which is why Im leaving all the eagles, skulls, iconography on the termies till last! any suggestions are welcome! My color scheme method:

Primed Black
    Base coat of Red Gore
    Wide Highlight of a 1:4 mix of Skull White & Red Gore
    Thin Highlight of Blood Red
    Extreme Highlight of 1:1 Skull White/Blood Red

2. Remove Advertisements

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    With the mind
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

128 (x3)

I cant really comment on the painting side of it, as I myself epic fail at it. But a definite reppy for you, amazing!

+ Reply to Thread