Necron Cryptek Conversions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necron Cryptek Conversions

Hola,I'm currently working on some conversions for the crypteks in my army. First off I'm doing a conversion for a Harbinger of Despair with abyssal staff and Veil of Darkness
    Photo0051.jpgPhoto0052.jpgPhoto0053.jpgPhoto0054.jpg

Unfortunately the pics are small and blurry but soon ill get a better camera to take the painted pics with.

All of the parts of this come from the necron warriors box(except the shaft of the staff), the backpack which you can't see too well in these is made of the coil part of the guns and the tips of them, then I used the rest of the parts of the gun to make the tip of the staff. The cape is made out of a stretched piece of green stuff that I tore some small holes in to make the cape look ragged and old.

So there it is, I'll put up some better pics later, and also maybe put up some of my old converted wraiths and lords too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Double Clutching Weasel Klajorne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    479 (x8)

Need some non-blurry pics. :p

Where did you pick up the main staff? And did you use the arms from the warrior box kit or someplace else? From what I can see, he's looking good. Excited to see how he turns out in the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The staff is the banner from the Vampire Counts Grave Guard box but I think that almost any banner would work for it.
    Yeah I'm still working on the camera these were taken with my phone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should be able to put up new pics later this week.
    In the meantime does anyone have any ideas about what a Harp of Dissonance should look like?
    I was thinking of making it look kind of like the Lizardmen Army Standard, with a couple of rings surrounding a central orb.

+ Reply to Thread