Chriso's Neoterran PanO - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chriso's Neoterran PanO

Hey all

so, theres this tabletop miniatures game set far in the future, with amazing models, and its not 40K!!

Thats what a mate of mine said and I was like, pffff, whatever, I mean, sure, Privateer Press has models on par sometimes even better than GW, but 2 companies like that? He's dreamin. Until he sent me a link to the Infinity website, and that was it. I vowed to have an army of each race, except for Combined Army and Aleph - Just really dont like their models for some reason. And so I'm starting with PanOceania.

This is a list of what I have:

Aquilla Guard with HMG - Commander
    Swiss Guard with HMG
    Swiss Guard with ML
    Cutter with Multi HMG
    2 Hexas
    4 Auxillia with bots

Now, I have no clue as to weather or not thats a legal list or how many points it is, but I got the stuff that I think look amazing.....Especially the Cutter and the Aquilla Guard.

I will be starting this PLOG with the Cutter and pics will be up as soon as possible.

And one last thing, like I said before, my friend showed me Infinity, but he is the only person I know who plays it, so if any of you live in or near Wollongong, NSW and have or know of anyone who has Infinity and wants to play, please, PM me and we will sort something out.

Cheers

Chriso

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, here is my Cutter with the basecoats done. Going to give it a wash with a mix of Badab Black and Devlan mud. Then to highlights and battle damage. Any lighting he has, eyes, arm squiggly thingies, etc., are going to be green. Here goes...

IMG_1747.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the blurry bottom half, havent used this camera before....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Well, they do look like interesting miniatures, so I might subscribe and see how things go! That one you've posted kind of reminds me of my avatar, to be honest

Can you manually adjust the aperture setting on your camera? If you can, set it to a higher number and it will keep more of the model in focus. At least I think that's how it works...
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome aboard, and thanks for the camera tip, lol

+ Reply to Thread