Mousekiller's LITTLE WIP's - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x1)

Mousekiller's LITTLE WIP's

Never one to finish a project, nor to sit idly by, I have created this page for inspiration. I am going to attempt to give a breakdown of colors used, etc. as I go along. Please feel free to give advice on any one of the following:

The following codes will apply: CP: Citadel Paints, RPP (Reaper Pro Paints), RMS (Reaper Master Series)

ARBAAL THE UNDEFEATED
    Manufactured: GAMES WORKSHOP
    Sculpted: Aly and Trish Morrison
    Base: Corkboard, Spackle Compound
    Lava (CP): Red Gore, Blood Red, Blazing Orange, Fiery Orange, Golden Yellow
    Rock (CP): Scorched Brown
    Prime: Black
    Colours -
    Fleshhound Skin (RMS): Bloodstain Red, 50:50, Clotted Red, 50:50, Carnage Red, 50:50, Flat Red (VMC), Bright Red
    Fleshhound Scales (RMS): Stormcover Grey, Coldstone Grey, Icy Grey
    Bone (RMS): Bone Shadow, 50:50, Aged Bone

SAVAGE ORC BOSS CONVERSION (using Wurzagg Ut Ura Model)
    Manufactured: GAMES WORKSHOP
    Scultped: MARK BEDFORD
    Converted: CHRIS SHETLAND

Conversions: Changed the original head with one from the Orc Boar Boyz Box, added feathers to the Boar from the Lizardman Warrior Plastic Box, chopped off the furry squig from the top of the staff and added axe head pieces from the Plastic Orc Boss Box, added a chain collar around the neck of the boar from the Plastic Giant Box, and lots of green stuff.
    Base: Cork, static grass, sand, flock, foliage
    Dirt (CP): Scorched Brown, Bestial Brown, Leather Brown
    Rock (CP): Codex Grey, Fortress Grey, Linen White (RPP)
    Primer: Black.
    Colours -
    Red Feathers (CP): Red Gore, Blood Red, Blazing Orange, Fiery Orange, Sunburst Yellow, Bad Moon Yellow
    Blue Feathers (CP): Midnight Blue, w/ 75:25, 50:50, 25:75 Linen White, Icey Blue
    Skin (CP): Dark Angels Green, 50:50, Snot Green, 50:50, Goblin Green, 50:50, Scorpion Green, Mist Green (RMS)
    Feet Bandages (RMS): Dune Shadow, Desert Khaki, Desert Sand
    Axe (RMS): Dark Flesh (CP), Bone Shadow, 50:50, Aged Bone, 50:50, Polished Bone, Brown Wash, Polished Bone, Chesnut Wash
    Animal Skin (RMS): Cider Brown, 50:50, Volcano Brown, 50:50, Ash Brown, 50:50 w/Linen White
    Animal hair (CP): Dark Skin, Blood Red, Blazing Orange, Fiery Orange, Merigold Yellow (RMS)
    Bone/Teeth/Nails (RMS): Bone Shadow, 50:50, Aged Bone, 50:50, Polished Bone
    Hand/Fish (RMS): Stormcover Grey, 50:50, Coldstone Grey, 50:50, Icy Grey
    Tattoos (RMS): Burgundy Wine, Violet Red, Pale Violet, 50:50 w/Linen White
    Gums (CP): Blood Red, Blood Red mixed with increasing amounts of Dwarf Flesh, Dwarf Flesh

And at CMON: Savage Orc Big Boss

THE FOLLOWING ARE MY OTHER COMPLETED SINGLES:
    Barbarian: Brom, Battle Troll, Bugbear Hero: Gronk Spliteye, Carrion 1, Carrion 2, Chaos Lord: Archaon, Civilians: Barmaid, Dwarf Cleric: Ivar Silverfist, Dwarf Demon Slayer (AoW), Dwarf Demon Slayer (GW), Dwarf Hero: Hagar, Dwarf Lord Leaning on Axe, Dwarf Lord with Hammer and Shield, Dwarf Lord: Ungrim, Slayer King, Dwarf Slayer (BFSP), Dwarf Thane (BFSP), Dwarven Ox Rider, Elf Fighter Mage: Ardynn D'Narg, Elf Hero: Anduriel Brightflame, Ghoul: Garravank the Ghoul King, Goblin Champion, Great Eagle/Bunny, High Elf Lord, Hound: Moor Hound, Imperial Wizard: Mounted Bright Wizard, Knight: Sir Guy the Red, Knight: The Strong, Minotaur: Gore, Mummy Lord: Khalith the Black, Night Goblin Big Boss with Axe, Ogre: Norr'Okk - Ettin, Prowler of the Abyss 1, Ranger: Mason Thornwarden, Reven Khakhan: Varaug, Reven No-Khan: Narg Bloodtusk, Savage Orc Big Boss on Boar, Skaven Warlord, Troll: Hill Troll, Wight Lord: Arrius the Black, Wood Elf Lord w/Great Sword, Yeti

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

Ok, so a bit of an update on Arbaal. Had some serious issues with him. I bought him off Ebay already put together and primed... well, after I started painting I realized that his jaw was glued on upside down. Fixed that. Then his tail fell off as I was painting him. Fixed that. So, for now the only part that I have been really working on is his rear, to make sure that I like the color scheme that I am looking for. I think this is what I am going to go with.
    4 MAR

9 FEB

Dear All Concerned... yourtimehascome's Avatar
    I am everywhere and nowhere, sometimes at the same time.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

This looks great! keep up the good work!
    Fluff Master

You are not your avatar. You are not your knowledge of the rules or your last article. You are not your post count. You are not your rep. You are not your title. You are not your blog. You are not your painting or modeling skills. You are not your location, rating, profile comments, friends or armies. You are not your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

Started work on this guy for a customer. Any tips or suggestions might be helpful. Not done yet, still going to add loads of little bits to make him and the boar look a lot more savage.
    Conversions: Changed the original head with one from the Orc Boar Boyz Box, added feathers to the Boar from the Lizardman Warrior Plastic Box, chopped off the furry squig from the top of the staff and added axe head pieces from the Plastic Orc Boss Box, added a chain collar around the neck of the boar from the Plastic Giant Box, and lots of green stuff.

yourtimehascome: Thanks mate.
    Last edited by mousekiller; April 15th, 2007 at 23:01.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    467 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by mousekiller View Post
    http://www.reapermini.com/forum/uploads/monthly_03_2007/post-2668-1173042138_thumb.jpg
    I have this model in my bits box and I've been wondering what it was for ages!

Thanks and good work.
    Cervantes: In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

Ok, some more work done on my Savage Orc Boss Conversion. I think he is ready to be painted.

Jon: Glad I could help.
    Last edited by mousekiller; April 20th, 2007 at 03:57.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

More done on the Ettin, decided to go with a flaming red beard...
    15 Apr

9 Mar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

96 (x1)

Added a little color to the bosses skin... I think I will end up going a little bit lighter with it though, maybe add in some flesh color. The axe is in the beginning stages, but the idea is that it is going to be instilled with some sort of magic, maybe call it "Soul Eater" or something.
    19 Apr

15 Apr

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Wow, I love the Ettin! Thanks for taking the time to post pics.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

The ettin is better than your others by far, keep up the great work!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast