1500pts Of Eldar In Around 100 Days - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1500pts Of Eldar In Around 100 Days

now i know to most of you this does not seam to be a very daunting task however i am a very slow painter and i want this to be the army which shows the most my talent(im an ok painter) so i am planing to build, spray paint and base an entire eldar army of roughly 1500 pts in 100 days. i will spend around 2 hours per day after school but much more on weekend and holidays.i am doing an ulthwe style list so the the time spent on the black will make up for the bone style colouring.TIME STARTED 210 18TH JUNE 2007 TIME FINISH 210 october 1ST 2007pictures will be added to show my progression here is the list , i want to know if anyone had done anything like this before and what can help

wave serpant
    wave serpant
    wave serpant
    fire prism
    10 howling banshees
    10 dire avengers
    10 dire avengers

In future it is best to note the little icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your post labelled "edit" rather than double post. =)

Also, I have moved this to the projects forum rather than the general painting forum.

Last edited by THE_ZAPPER; June 18th, 2007 at 21:52.

+ Reply to Thread