Name! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Name!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least spell the name right! Anyway, myself, Deciever and a few others play Call of Cthulhu. Deciever GMs. So there's my intro, where are the others?

Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Yepp, i play Cthulhu.
    There are six players and a GM, me being one of the players.
    This is my first "real" Cthulhu session...we had this thingy with lots of zombies and guns...but it didn&#39;t really feel like Cthulhu. In this one (set in the 1920&#39;s) we are hunting this cult thingy.

Some fun character facts.
    Currently i am sharing a house with five people.
    A Indian, who&#39;s losing it and can wield (apparently) a mystical blade that autoslays the servants of Kerphala (long story)...too bad he lost it
    A private investigator, who&#39;s still pretty much in control and doesn&#39;t let me keep my guns (*****)
    A professor, who asks too many questions (don&#39;t worry i&#39;ll trim his tongue soon enough). It is his house we are holing up in.
    A University student, knows forensic science and panics easily. He can try to run but he won&#39;t get far.
    And last but not least a drifter. His history not very well known but he knows alot about egyptian mythology and occult things...and he is now apparently posessed by the spirit of a person we do not want possessing things.

Then there is me.
    I use to be a normal mob bartender but then i got caught up in a cult thingy (which we thought was a new gang) and now i&#39;ve lost it.
    Yepp i&#39;m insane (not clinically) but, if i&#39;m correct, i&#39;m the craziest of the group. I&#39;ve got a bag full of molotovs and some knives...and the rest of the group is *****ing me off.

Thats me basically (very shallowly) but i can keep you updated on who of the group dies and how...I feel we are very close to me knocking someone off.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Grief, I didnt even know C&#39;Thulhu was still going, i stopped playing when GW got it, probably still have some rule books somewhere
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive never heard of it before but it sounds like whoever made it up likes metallica (Call of the Ktulu....Call of Chtulu...hmmmm)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, that Metallica thing is based on the writings of H.P. Lovecraft- the man who wrote Call of Cthulhu, Dagon, The Thing on the Doorstep, the Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath, and about a million other things. My group comprises currently:
    A blacksmith with a suicidal ancestor (don&#39;t ask)
    A computer hacker... in the 1920s
    A crazed psychologist who has a propensity to intimidate his clients
    A depressed loner who has currently retired (An explanation; this guy lost two characters in our first adventure, so he hung up his dice and began GMing)
    Me, who is currently out of the group, citing "Professional Difficulties" (Although this is temporary)
    And... well, that&#39;s it. We are screwed up, but we love it.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A blacksmith with a suicidal ancestor (don&#39;t ask)
    That&#39;s me&#33;&#33;&#33;
    A depressed loner who has currently retired (An explanation; this guy lost two characters in our first adventure, so he hung up his dice and began GMing)
    Ripped in half, stabbed, and shot in the head (When he was hiding behind a picnic table (lucky shot)). Poor man.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

For what it is worth the last time I played was at UNI, a GM started a campagn, all the other players were novices and hadnt read lovecraft either, I romped the entire campagn, admitiedly my PI was a werewolf from about half way through, ut that was really usefull, think it was shadows of Yog Sothoth, but we are talking about 18 years ago here
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread