No posts for FBC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

No posts for FBC

For a long time I have been wondering why posts on FBC do not count as "posts" and I came to the conclusion that loads of posts just resulting out of games was the thing this should avoid. Am I right???
    Anyway, I think "no posts for FBC posts" should be changed to "no posts for FBC battle posts". Is it possible to do this? Since there is a special section for battles it should be possible... Cause in my opinion FBC developed somehow to a real part of LO (at least for some people). You can ask questions in the main section and so on just like you do it in any other part.
    Anyway, that's just what I think, so, what is your opinion on it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Likely won't happen - I'm pretty positive that most posts in this main forum (Other Games & Recreational Activities) don't count towards your post count, so since FBC is a branch of Roleplaying Games (also not counting), it probably won't get to count, either.

+ Reply to Thread