Teceo-secundus - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Teceo-secundus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Hey everyone. I've been looking at the other RPG thread on this forum and it seems a bit messy. Alotta people shooting at each other. I do quite a bit of RPing on the net so I thought I'd start a new thread with some basic guidelines and a background story to get us started.
    (If you are interested in playing more RPG check out my W40K RPG group: Teceo-Secundus W40K RPG

-----

The history of Teceo-Secundus:

Teceo-Secundus

System: Teceo
    Segment: Ultima Segmentum
    Government: Imperial

Description:
    The hive world of Teceo-Secundus is located in the inner rim of Ultima Segmentum. It is the second of nine planets in the Teceo System. Its nearest neighbour Teceo-Primus is also a hive world. Teceo-Secundus was colonised approximately 23,000 years ago. It was a very warm planet and quickly became a civilised world with much industry managed by several families or Houses, as they were known. The government of Teceo-Secundus was run by a senate represented by each of the major Houses. However, the growing progress and industrialisation soon led to its demise as the pollution filled the atmosphere with toxic gasses rendering the planet inhospitable. Hive cities were constructed and living conditions became terrible. Industry, however, continued and massive factories specked the desolate plains. Then, about 1,500 years ago, a politic conflict sprung up between the two most powerful Houses, House D'Alonzo and House Teelbach. The conflict soon developed into open war, which lasted for over twenty years. In this time three hive cities had been left in ruins and millions of people were dead or homeless. Thousands of refugees from the ruined cities fled to the remaining cities and this worsened living conditions.
    The House War, as it is known, had not gone unnoticed and soon the Imperium was involved. The victorious of the two Houses, House Teelbach, had taken complete control of Teceo-Secundus after the war and closed the Senate. This resulted in the arrival of several legions of Imperial forces commanded by Commissar Bittrich. They fought House Teelbach and took control of the planet and Teceo-Secundus has been a strict Imperial military dictatorship ever since.
    The Houses, now without control of the industry, now act as independant syndicates - which are not always legal - and work in the underground of the hive cities.

Brief description of House Teelbach:

House Teelbach is the most powerful of the Houses in Teceo-Secundus. After winning the House War they took control of the planet. However, their regime would be short lived and after the Imperium regained control they turned to organised crime. They are now present in every hive city on the planet and they take whatever opportunity they can to blackmail, kill and sabotage the Imperial government who they feel have stolen the power from them. They are the main dealers of illegal weapons on the planet and they have many servants and 'soldiers' in the cities.
    There are rumours that certain fractions of House Teelbach have been suduced by certain dark powers and that they have supported rioting cults in certain sectors. Several high-ranking Imperial officers and ministers have gone missing...

---------

Rules of the game:

The whole idea of the game is that you create a character and
    interact with other characters to build up a story as you go along.
    You may create any character/race/sex you like except for GW special
    characters (we don't want to see Marneus Calgar and Commissar Yarrick
    drinking together with Ghazghkull Thraka...)

Look in the Bio thread at the bio for my character Jaco to get an
    idea as to how to make a character.

Write your character's actions in past tense as this makes it look like a story. We are actually making up a story as we go along and we are each controlling one or more characters.

As for the rules, you may not kill another person's character without
    their consent and you mustn't powerplay (this means controlling the
    actions of another person's character without their consent).

There are certain abbreviations used in the game. They are:
    OOC: Out Of Character (If you want to say something that isn't in-
    game)
    OT: Off Topic (If you wanna say something that has nothing whatsoever to do with the RPG. Please keep these to a minimum)
    BIC: Back In Character (If you've just written something OOC and you
    wanna get back in the game).

-----

The game begins in the Black Dock Inn in the Hive City of T2-35. Everybody must start there but then you may do whatever you like and go wherever you like.
    Before you join in you must post a bio for your character in the Teceo-Secundus Bio thread in this forum.

"We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Here we go.. I'll get things started... Feel free to join in...
    -------

Carl Jaco gulped down another oil-beer and wiped the foam from his mouth. He looked around at the filthy bar and wondered if he was ever going to get off this planet. He gestured to the bartender to give him a refill and threw a coin on the bar.
    The mumbling of the bar became quiet as the metallic sound of an Imperial Sentinal clanked passed the bar. When the sound faded the mumbling began again.
    Jaco spat on the floor. Civilian unrest and rumours of a strange cult calling themselves 'The Church of Secrets' had sprung up in this neighbourhood. There had already been seven executions this week and there was bound to be more. Rumours of Eldar pirates were also circulating and morale was low.
    He sighed and grabbed his beer. Whatever was going to happen around here Jaco didn't want to be a part of it.
    "Damned planet.." he muttered to himself as he took a sip of the warm oil-beer...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dani waited until the sentinal had passed before he slipped into the bar. Quickly scanning the dirty room he spotted Jaco and moved to a table across the room from his target and ordered a oil-beer for himself. Sitting back in his chair Dani lit up a cigar that he'd taken from an official he'd killed just the other day and watched Jaco. Knowing that atleast 3 other Bounty Hunters had been called in to take Carl Jaco, Dani decided to let some other fool take him down then simply intervene and take the Jaco in himself. Remembering what the fool had down to fall from favour with Rugo, Dani smiled to himself Rugo's daugther was extremely attractive and Dani thought to himself that he'd give up his soul for one night with her, well maybe not his soul but definately some ones soul.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Jaco noticed the newcomer but thought nothing of it. There were many strange types around these days and this area was being swamped with homeless people after the Imperial troops in the area had raided and destroyed a suspicious neighbourhood last week. Even though they hadn't found any heretics or cultists or aliens or whatever they were looking for the block had not been rebuilt and the approximately eight thousand inhabitants were left with nothing but an indifferent 'The Emperor will protect you!' from the local magistrate.
    Jaco was sick of this planet. He was sick of the slum and of the fact that he was hunted by one of the most powerful men on the planet and he wanted to get away...

His eyes flicked as the newcomer lit a cigar. Jaco knew that it was only the aristocracy or the officials who could afford things like that. What was someone like that doing in a filthy hole like this, he thought as he took another sip of the beer.
    Maybe he was lost?
    Jaco grinned to himself and wondered if there perhaps was a chance of earning some cash here.
    He ordered another beer and moved towards Dani and pulled up a chair.

"Praise the Emperor, mister!" he said, making sure everyone heard incase there was an Inquis-guard in the room.
    "You look lost! Where are you from?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Praise the Emperor, mister! You look lost! Where are you from?"

looking up Dani noticed it was Jaco. Not believing this fool Dani thought to himself 'who would want to attract attention to themselves, especially with strangers when they knew that they were being hunted down?' well Dani thought anybody with guts enough to have a go with Rugo's daughter's either a big fool or extremely brave this Jaco was probably both he decided.

"keep it down, you do know your being hunted down dont you?"

Dani had recently decided he wanted to get off this planet maybe join another 'rogue' always more glory and money in that than being stuck in this hell-hole of a city, figuring that Jaco must be trying to get off planet aswell Dani decided he might aswell help the poor bastard and leave aswell.

"look im gonna help ya, i dont know why but follow me"

getting up Dani led Jaco into a back room where they could talk without any eaves-droppers, and just incase this fool tried anything Dani fingered off the safety on one of his pistols inside his coat.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Jaco was more than surprised at Dani's remarks and he followed without any fuss although he did click on his laspistol just in case.

When they came into the back room Jaco spoke.

"Do you know me?" he asked, "Who are you anyway? How do you know I'm being hunted? What do you want from me?"

Jaco's questions were pouring out, he was very confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A death cult assassin(me) walks into the bar she sits down and orders a drink. A drunkin commisar comes over and slaps me on the ass so I turn around cut his head off and go back todirinking my beer. :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackson stood at the side of the road as the Sentinel passed. He recognized the occupants. He saluted them put they did not salute in return.
    He remembered the time last week when he had sold those fools their laspistols. They would never of had to buy new ones if they had not lost theirs in a card game.

Jackson crossed the street and tossed a coin at the begger sitting at the door of the bar. He pushed the door open and recognized the smell of a fresh kill. It almost brang tears to his eyes remembering the countless men he had killed in the arena. Jackson saw a filthy man eyeing the gun on the dead official, but he kept glancing at the woman sitting at the bar. The (rather attractive) woman must have killed a man. Only one type of woman is capable of killing a man so cleanly and skillfully, an assasin.

He saw two men going into the back. One of them fit the description someone gave Him as working for House Teelbach.

Jackson follows the two men in the back but sees them both reach into their coats so he readies the knife hidden up his sleeve...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOC: Brother Captain Ryan post your character's bio in the bio thread. also the back roomis one of many, small with one table and several chairs in it. only one door leads into it. the room is sound proofed so no one can hear the conversation.

BIC:
    as Dani walked into the back room he slammed the door shut and indicated Jaco to sit down. As soon as he sat Jaco started babbling out a long line of questions. waiting until the confused fool stopped Dani began to answer some of his questions.

"Yes i do know you. Im a bounty hunter and well the bounty's out on you Jaco. Rugo's probably got half the fethin' hive looking for you so any scum with a guns gonna try and take you in. Just call me Snake(my nic name *serpent tattoo above my right eye*) you must be looking for away off this hell hole and so am i, so aslong as it doesnt mean too big a risk too me i gonna help 'ya. Seeing as the whole fethin' hive's after ya you better stay in room here tonight, i know the owner of this place and he won't mind ya staying"

Dani slides the key across the table with the room number 34 on it.

"be careful. i'll be back here tomorrow night so meet me in the bar at 8 pm and dont leave the room or let anyone enter ok? good now im going to find out when our ticket outta here is so try to stay alive"

and with that Dani got up and led Jaco out of the room and after telling where to go upstairs to find the room Dani goes back to his table and conitinues on his cigar before finally leaving to go meet his contacts.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jackson notices, they don't want to be followed. He sits at a table by the back door and tries to listen in but can't hear a thing.
    He walks to the bar and orders a drink, tossing a coin at the bartender.
    After quite a while, and quite a few drinks, Jackson sees the two men come out.
    Jackson gulps down his drink and follows the dark man out of the Inn.
    He hopes he will be able to make contact and make a sale as soon as possible.

OOC: Carcaroth, introduce yourself, or something, we will work together or not, lets have some interaction...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast