Xeon112 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xeon112

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok ive done this before with my friends but these seem different so here’s the deal ill open up a seperate link so u can post ur characters stuff.

The planet Xion a previosly chaos driven planet until the imperium arrived, now this once barren planet has one of the most abbundant population of the imperium. Several cival wars have torn this once peacful planet apart. Now this planet is controlled by several Lords who have thier own land to control over. After 20 years of this agreement war broke out beetween these lords. The war was so intense that hte imperium had to intervene.
    Now nearly one-hundred years after the last war imperial guard is still posted there abd the people here have even been able to elect thier own officials.

the place is an old castle on the outskirt of the main city of Corelia. A bounty has been placed on one man a heritic by the name of Julius Machninar he has been funding a cival uprising to get the imperium off their planet. The bounty money is so great every bounty hunter and hitman will be trying to kill this man worth 1,000,000,000 dead or alive.

Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior peered over the top of the wall through his sniper scope at the terget. "Damn body gaurds...feth" he thought to himself as the man plopped into a vehicle surrounded by body guards. "shit" he said to himself then jumped off hte wall and onto his jet black motorbike. He then started to follow the car and its followers silently.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jet was sitting at home watching the news on his computer.
    Suddenly there was a beeping coming from message system. He opened it up using voice commands.
    A black screen appeared. A voice spoke...

"Is this Jet?" a cold voice asked.

"Maybe, Maybe not, who wants to know"

"My name is not important, just know I have a job for you"

"I'm listening" said Jet.

"There is a bounty hunter, you must kill, he is becoming troublesome"

"Who are you and how did you get my name"asked Jet.

"If you insist, my name is Julius Machninar, and I have my ways"

Jet stared at the screen, this was the most hunted man on the planet, worth billions. Jet decided to play along..

"I need some information before I can follow him, send me a file"

Jet closed communication, He pulled out his comm-link and called the commisar telling him was on the trail of Julius Machninar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jet pulled up the file, a man named Zavior was after the traitor. Jet decided to meet up with this Zavior guy, he wold be easy to follow.

Jet grabbed his sword, sheathing it on his back. He put his plamsa pistol in its holder and headed out the front door. Jet took off riding on his homemade superbike.

As Jet rode he brought up the location of Julius using the code he had "retrieved" when talking to Julius. Julius was in a car, he was surrounded by guards on bikes. There was on bike further back then the rest.

"Thats funny," he thought to himself , " That bike is different than the rest, must be following them, could be my man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior knew that other bounty hunters would be on this guy, but he didnt think so soon? Oh well he thought ill let whoever wants to kill them do it and then ill clean up and take the body. Best wait to strike he concluded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

From the back of the car Jack could see the 2 bikes following them as if they were broadcasting the fact over the comm systems, he turned back to the other man in the car "so what can I expect for the Xenotech computer files?"

"My Lord is willing to give you this planet to remake as you wish if you bring those files."

"Why so high for a bankrupt companies files?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"There are certain files my master would find useful in pursueing his goals."

The car stopped outside a large black building and Jack got out, "Just one more thing, who is your lord?" he asked.

"The only true lord, the God of blood, Khorne." Julius answered as he closed the door and drove off.
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior blared past the passenger who got out and was surprised to see it was jack an old hitman buddy he had met through a contact named Kudanante Bloodbath, he shrugged it off and proceeded he would catch up later now he was on the chase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooc:I am not that close to the car, following with my sensors.

Jet watched on his sensors as the car stopped and someone got out.About a minute later, he dorve by at normal speed, punching some hidden buttons on the control panel. Up popped the mans genetic makeup, a clone, a killer one.

Jet decided he would follow this lead later and continued on his way. Jet glanced at his map and swerved down a side street. He came out on an alley and ran straight through some junkies backyard. He came out on the main road right behind Zavior.

Jet was close enough now, so he order the computer to sence Zaviors radio wave-length. THe computer hacked into it.

Jet talked into his comm-link "Hello Zavoir having a nice ride. Lets make this simple...Either I kill you or help you...your choice, either way I make a large sum of money, either from Julius Machinar for killing you, or from the Imperial Office for killing Machinar...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavoir wasnt suprised that another bounty hunter had claimed his bounty too, but what got him was this bounty hunter was after him. "whats ur proposal, meet me at the jumping wolf pub at 12:30 tonight we'll talk then. Zavoir reved his engine then blared past the black car and down the street hoping that the bounty hunter had taken his bait. When he got home he called jack on his comm link "jack hello jack i know ur there, uh just call me real soon i may have a job for u ."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jet laughed to himelf. He knew that this Zavior guy would not meet peacefuly.
    When jet got back to his room. He logged onto his computer. He saw that his friend Zavior had made a call. It took place twenty minutes ago...

""jack hello jack i know ur there, uh just call me real soon i may have a job for u ."

Jet smiled, this Zavoir guy was trying to get rid of him. He must have been scared to call in an experienced clone to help him. Funny how he was asking a person guarding the man he was supposed to kill for help.

Jet opened his tracking program. he reproduced this Jack persons exact DNA coding. It would take a few minutes before he would be able to tell exatly where he was.

Jet went down the stairs he still had his weapons. It was time to take care of another one of his assignments. A freak trying to kill the Commissar by the name of Loifkon Xockle, a hardend killer.

Jet jumped on his bike and sped towards the commissars current position, he knew that Loifkon was there, a red dot on his screen showed him that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast