Xeon112 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Xeon112

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok here's where u post ur character profile like name, age, gender, descriptoin,occupation,and any history you would like this is the first time ive done this so humor me.

Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Zavior Aminon

Race:Human

Sex:Male

Appearance: tall strongly built man with red eyes(bioengineered), Short blond hair with an intimidating face. Wears a tall black trenchcaot with a hood to mask his face.

Weapons:two boltpistols, a plasma rifle with a sniper scope, a power sword shaped like that of a samurai, which he stole from a imperial guard leader he hit, and a various assortment of knives.

Beliefs: The emporer decides my fate, my sword only helps to accomplish it.

History:born on a hive world he learned to live for himself when he was orfined at a young age. When he came of age he joined a criminal group called the shadow assasins. When he accidently killed a person on assighnment he became addicted.He then killed all members of the group and changed his name to something more suited. several years later he started killing for money, he hasnt stopped since killing several members of notorious criminal groups and several members of the imperial gaurd. He has beome known as the shadow demon and they say no one has ever seen his face.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Jet Matguh

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Appearance: Jet is of average hieght weight, he is basically average in everything. Jet has sandy brown hair and blue eyes.

Occupation: engineer, does jobs for important Imperials (like killing dangerous hitmen)

Weapons: small handheld supercomputer he keeps in belt. (He has a huge computer in his house.) He carries a modified powersword,(made it himself), and a plasma pistol.
    He has made himself a suit of very powerful armour. It is almost as strong as the a space marines armour. The suit is hidden under his leather clothes and is completely undetectable.

Beliefs: THE EMPEROR IS ALMIGHTY!!!!

History: Jet was born on Xeon 112, he has travelled all over protecting the Imperial leaders. He does his job by tracking hitmen after their marks. He sometimes kills them himself or he calls in Imperials do do the dirty work. He does this to serve the Emperor, and for the money. No hitman he has been hired to track has lived. None of his clients has been dissappointed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

Name: Jack

Race: genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone of a genetically modified clone etc.

Appearance: really skinny, average height, brown hair, hot

Weapons plasma pistol bolter needle pistol a realley sharp black sword many knives

Beliefs: what I say goes

History: born on an unknown planet in a clone tank as the 110th Jack he was then transferred to the C.O.P. as were all other Jack's before him. Once in the C.O.P. he exceled in assassination and assault and rose to become a member of the Inner Ring and then commander of his division. It was after this promotion that he encountered ancient Crecean on the C.O.P. lore world the ancient was over 5000 years old and had more knowledge of the lore world than the computer logging systems, it was Crecean who told Jack of his history and gave him the files on the life of the original Jack. With These in hand Jack merely Waitedfor a time to reclaim his Empires throne which had been usurped a mere 3 generations after the original Jack's death, then 50 years ago when there was an increase in the trouble occuring to the planets of the empire he knew his timehad come. After participating in Both the necropolis incidents, the giganticus war, and the battle for for Typhon, he and a group of his most trusted men went on a trip to Avrillions world which was being attacked by alien pirates, after the near disaster of the trip (See Galaxy of Death: The War: Opening Moves) Jack entered the Senate hall with his division assumed his rightful throne and had the senate executed for treason> Upon hearing of the situation with the eye of terror Jack returned to the Imperium with a huge army to help he is currently undercover somewhere.
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: LAbotimy

Race: human i think

Sex: possibly male

Appearance: Lots of spikes, claws, and ingrown toe-nails

occupation: FIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIR EFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIREFIRE

Weapons: Master-crafted lightning claw with stormbolter attachment, Daemon sword Drachnyaen, and a nifty hot pink 24" dildo used to interogate Protocon while Sithjack holds him down

Beliefs: Boner means im happy

History: born on an unknown planet in a clone tank as the 110th Jack he was then transferred to the C.O.P. as were all other Jack's before him. Once in the C.O.P. he exceled in assassination and assault and rose to become a member of the Inner Ring and then commander of his division. It was after this promotion that he encountered ancient Crecean on the C.O.P. lore world the ancient was over 5000 years old and had more knowledge of the lore world than the computer logging systems, it was Crecean who told Jack of his history and gave him the files on the life of the original Jack. With These in hand Jack merely Waitedfor a time to reclaim his Empires throne which had been usurped a mere 3 generations after the original Jack's death, then 50 years ago when there was an increase in the trouble occuring to the planets of the empire he knew his timehad come. After participating in Both the necropolis incidents, the giganticus war, and the battle for for Typhon, he and a group of his most trusted men went on a trip to Avrillions world which was being attacked by alien pirates, after the near disaster of the trip (See Galaxy of Death: The War: Opening Moves) Jack entered the Senate hall with his division assumed his rightful throne and had the senate executed for treason> Upon hearing of the situation with the eye of terror Jack returned to the Imperium with a huge army to help he is currently undercover somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:Mila Kilom

Sex:Female

Appearance: young looking female.Has green eyes black hair, which is tied in a bun in the back of her head, the bun has two knives in it, she incredibly hot.Wears a black trenchcoat.

Occupation:head of Gangster currently under hire of Julius Machinar.

Weapons:Two master crafted Auto pistols one black one red, has two slim long blades both black. Also has a bolter.

Beliefs:Life is too precious to die once, so die with honor on the battlefield.

History:Born on Norkio she has lived all over the universe and is hunted by many orginizations. She is currently staying on Xeon112 where she sells her gangs services to the highest bidder which in this case was Julius Machinar as a personal guard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Err....whos this labotimy guy? and why does he have dildo fantasies about me?
    Oh well cant blame the guy (im so hot! ROFL :lol: )
    Well guys i've been out of the RPG loop for awhile now, but now i'm back! (with a vengeance!....no not really)

Name: Othias Jakilon

Race: Human

Appearence: He has short hair. Dark brown eyes that give a hint of sadness. His jaw and cheek is chiselled in such a way that he always has a serious look. He is tall, with a lean muscular body.
    He wears the clothes of a commoner, preferring to travel incognito. His boots are high and his pants dark. He is cloaked in a.. :blink: ..cloak, which is black. His shirt is bone white. and his thigh long vest is tanned leather. and he has a shadowman looking black hat (no feather).

Weapons: A light 5 shot stub gun in boot, a mono-filament dagger in the belt, laspistol in a back holster and his main weapon is a ornate bolt pistol safely tucked away under his vest.. Secreted within his cloak is a force rod. Oh and he is a psyker .

Equipment:
    Standard Vox-unit
    Small flashlight (he cant see in the dark 'ya know)
    Spare boltpistol clips (3)
    Spare power pack (1)
    Spare stub gun ammoslides (2)
    Inquisitorial Rosette (hidden deep inside his undergarments...dont you get any ideas now! )
    Vial of Smokejaw (a sort of air-contact teargas)
    Underneath his clothes is a particular form of mesh armor, a trophy from when he fought the eldar on a far away planet. (although it was reverse engineered, but some components are original)
    and last but not least a pair of grenades, frag and krak. (these are pinned safely behind his back on the belt.

Beliefs: The Imperium is sustained by the Emperors sacrifice and pain. We must all share in his pain lest it consume him utterly.

History:
    After being recognised at an early age as a Psyker by the Black ships, Othias was taken away.
    His supreme force of will and his devotion to the Emperor earnt him the chance to prove himself, and he quikly made him climb up the ranks and soon he became Interrogator.
    With his new status Othias learned quikly the art of physical interrogation and excelled in that aspect.
    His mentor was the controversial Akaro Javeel, a Inquisitor which some believe was a mad heretic. On the planet Farrel during mid-summer, Akaro led a small army through the city of Nanooska and slaughtered 87% of the 3400 inhabitants. He was later found dead, along with his army in the mayors palace. The cause of their death was inconclusive.
    Later Othias received full Inquisitorial status and has since then rooted out five cults, 3 of them belonging to the Blood God. And also he assissted in the discovery, then purging of a Genestealer cult on Prokaris Prime.
    He has also handled countless other cases, too numerous to list here.
    Now Othias has travelled to Xion to see if the first purge of the planet had been successfull, and because of rumors that something Daemonic may be afoot.

He has heard rumors of the heretic that runs loose in the city. Seeing that this would draw out any sellswords and persons that would thirst for blood (Khornate cultists) he decides to come to the planet incognito to observe the capture of this famed heretic (make them do the hard part of the job for him :lol: ).
    And he hopes to find some information on any and all cult activity, then hopefully root it out.
    His ship lies in the starport where his staff recides as well.
    He is troubled though. His masters death was most peculiar. And he is certain there were Daemons involved...great big red blood soaked Daemons. His master had spoken of an entity named Lok'Art'Hium'Obala, although Othias has no idea who or what that is at this time, nor where it is.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:Richter

Sex:Male

Appearance:6'3" Muscular, black hair spiked in back and 2 sections of hair as "bangs" (like jin kazuma from tekken 3) Wears all black with long black overcoat. Scar vertical over left eye, piercing on right eyebrow, and 3 ear piercings on left ear, one on cartilage, 2 on right ear. 2 tattoos on each wrist, chinese for hate and love on right wrist, Angel and devil on left.

Weapons:2 master crafted bolt pistols one white, one black, titled love and hate. Power sword in shape of katana holstered horizontally on lower back.

Beliefs:Life is Pain; whoever tells you differently is selling something.

History of the character: Born on Terra to be trained as an assassin for the Officio assassinorim. His training started since birth, but there was a defect in him. He had very psychotic tendancies which reversed his brainwashing and allowed him to feel subtle feelings such as caring and dislike. He then decided this was not for him, and escaped into the vast ocean of the stars, to end up on an agri-world. Living alone for a year he came across a village to which became his home. He there met the one woman he would later wish to call his wife. But this was not to be for one who was to be an assassin. Traumatized by his true love which he let from his grasp his psychotic tendacies let this grow into a long life of pain and hate. he only feels two things anymore, love and Hate. He is now a self made messiah and roams the galaxy destroying anything he can or anything he is hired to, he has no friends and no enemies, he just destoys the lives of anyone he is payed to kill.

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Santiago Ferriera

Race: human

Sex: male

Appearence: Hard to tell as he is nearly always partially concealed in shadow, Tall and very wirey. Shoulder lenghth black hair, pale skin and dark rings under both eyes.

Occupation: hive worlder aristocrat. Heads the Ferriera house of merchants in the Necromunda Primus hive. Mainly concerned with arms production. Also is the most respected professional techno archania expert on the planet.

Weapons: Maceledon Spyrer suit

Beliefs: all are beneath me

History: After losing both parents to rival Hive families, The future of the Ferriera house seemed to be sealed, The other houses had started to encroach upon the Ferrieras long held contracts in arms development, Until they befell " accidents ".
    These accidents would often involve decapatation or wholesale slaughter of a house and all it's servants. A violent alchoholic since his teenage years Santiago is one of the most feared men in all Necromunda.........
    And that is before he dons his suit.

Closed Thread