Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
New FBC add on rules for Vassal:
- A character can move 6 inches on the map each turn.
- A shooting attack does not use the characters full attacks. Instead roll one die for attack.
- Close combat attacks use full attacks of character. Must be in base to base.
- After a close combat round (both players have struck), both players are pushed back 1 inch.
- Every attack or action should have a description associated with it.
- When done with a battle, copy and paste the battle from vassal onto a battle thread.
- Create a character and keep track of exp, level ups and skills. Store this info somewhere on your computer or in a blog and update it frequently.
That is not dead which may eternal lie,
for in strange aeons even death may die.
cool, ill try to do it
"What is Mercy? Does it taste Nice?" Hive Tyrant on Reth V
"Kill-kill! Death to the Enemies of the Horned Rat!" Warlord Bweekq at the Battle of Hrad