Any Serious Players Out There - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any serious players out there? By serious i mean do you play in any PTQ (pro tour qualifiers) or GPT (grand prix trials). I am just trying to get a heads up on the decks for this years block or extended seasons. Not to mention what deck do you think is going to dominant in worlds this year.

PINKRABBIT
    In the eyes of a bullet all are created equal *maniacal laughter*

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I would like to play seriously, but I don't have a job, so I can't make high-powered decks easily. And some serious players are crazy. Very crazy.

I prefer to just play casual constructed with my friends, and the occasional booster draft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im a pretty serious player, i missed the grinders for nationals becasue i had to go out of town, but the PTG and GPT season is coming up so im gonna be playing a ot more that just FNM
    Nik-Nak's Horde of Goblin Liberation
    W/L/T
    4/1/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were going to do meatgrinders? I hope you live in kansas. I'm really looking foward to extended season this year because even though mirrodin is a horrible block it has some potential in extended. And liek is right some serious players are crazy.
    PINKRABBIT
    In the eyes of a bullet all are created equal *maniacal laughter*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, yea i live in Springfield, MO so im pretty close to KC. i kinda like Mirrodin Block, Tooth and Nail is my favorite deck ever, but ive been hearing rumors about an awesome U/G Shard deck, but i havent been able to find a decklist yet
    Nik-Nak's Horde of Goblin Liberation
    W/L/T
    4/1/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

casual yet unrefined when it comes to playing for me. I could get into some of the tournemants. there is news to be a new shard deck, and it's supposed to be badass.
    ::hugs his legends deck::
    can't beat this though! all the legends of onslaught cycle in my grasp except two.

Closed Thread