3.5 Cleric of Bandobaris - reserve featist - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.5 Cleric of Bandobaris - reserve featist

Hey, wondering what you all think of my current character, a cleric of bandobaris focused on making the adventure day as long and treasure filled as possible. Level 10 now.

Race:
    Human

Allignment: Neutral (healing spontaneous casting; turn/destroy turn undead)

Stats:
    14 str, 12 dex, 12 con, 12 int, 20 wisdom (18 + 2 increases), 16 charisma

Armor Class: 32 (1 dex, 9 full platemail+2, 3 heavy steel shield+1, 2 ring of deflection+2, 2 ring of protection+2, tunik of thornak +2 def/+2nat)

Domains:
    Travel / Trickery
    --gives me acces to teleport & invisibility

Current Feats:
    Combat Casting, Extra Turning (+4 turns / day), Touch of Healing (heals up to half total hp, 3hp/level of healing spell in reserve), Sacred Healing (expend turn for fast healing 3 for 1rnd/cha mod to all living creatures within 60'), Firey Blast (d6 fire damage / level of fire spell in reserve in a 5' radius; keeping flame strike permanently in reserve),

Skills: Concentration, Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowlege Regilion, Knowlege Acrane, Spellcraft

Future Feat Options:
    lvl12 Combat Expertise (trade attack bonus for insight AC bonus), lvl15 Trickery Domain feat (creates a simlarcum that function as a progressively better duplicate of myself; once per day, expend 4 turns per extra use) or Dimensional Jaunt (teleport 5ft/spell level of teleportation spell in reserve as standard action)
    _____

I'm partied with a wolf-mounted-spiderclimb-shoed scout and a shapshifting druid (infinite shifts per day into set forms, from PHB2). My role is to take my platemail into the thick of combat and absorb as much damage as possible with my high AC and healing ability til the scout and druid take care of things.
    Most of my healing comes from sources other than spells, which frees up slots for buff/utility spells.

My most commonly cast spells are: Confusion, Teleport, Mass Shield of Faith, Detect Magic (to use artificers monicle), Ice Axe, Ring of Blades, and Stone Shape

I use Ice Axe (2d12+4 ice damage touch attack weapon, lasts for 1rnd/level) regularily to take down high armor but low dex targets; or stuff that needs to die fast (most recently a mind flayer after assaying his spell resistance from invisibility) cause with 2 attacks, it's brutal.

comment welcome

Last edited by syserr2012; April 19th, 2009 at 08:20. Reason: Gained a level!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by syserr2012 View Post
    Hey, wondering what you all think of my current character, a cleric of bandobaris focused on making the adventure day as long and treasure filled as possible. Level 9 now.

Race:
    Human

Allignment: Neutral (healing spontaneous casting; turn/destroy turn undead)

Stats:
    14 str, 12 dex, 12 con, 12 int, 20 wisdom (18 + 2 increases), 16 charisma

Armor Class: 31 (1 dex, 9 full platemail+2, 3 heavy steel shield+1, 2 ring of deflection+2, 1 ring of protection+1, tunik of thornak +2 def/+2nat)

Domains:
    Travel / Trickery
    --gives me acces to teleport & invisibility

Current Feats:
    Combat Casting, Extra Turning (+4 turns / day), Touch of Healing (heals up to half total hp, 3hp/level of healing spell in reserve), Sacred Healing (expend turn for fast healing 3 for 1rnd/cha mod to all living creatures within 60'), Firey Blast (d6 fire damage / level of fire spell in reserve in a 5' radius; keeping flame strike permanently in reserve),

Skills: Concentration, Bluff, Diplomacy, Knowlege Regilion, Knowlege Acrane, Spellcraft

Future Feat Options:
    lvl12 Combat Expertise (trade attack bonus for insight AC bonus), lvl15 Trickery Domain feat (creates a simlarcum that function as a progressively better duplicate of myself; once per day, expend 4 turns per extra use) or Dimensional Jaunt (teleport 5ft/spell level of teleportation spell in reserve as standard action)
    _____

I'm partied with a wolf-mounted-spiderclimb-shoed scout and a shapshifting druid (infinite shifts per day into set forms, from PHB2). My role is to take my platemail into the thick of combat and absorb as much damage as possible with my high AC and healing ability til the scout and druid take care of things.
    Most of my healing comes from sources other than spells, which frees up slots for buff/utility spells.

My most commonly cast spells are: Confusion, Invisibility, Fly, Shield of Faith / SoF (mass), Dispel Magic, Detect Magic (to use artificers monicle), Ice Axe, and Ring of Blades.

I use Ice Axe (2d12+4 ice damage touch attack weapon, lasts for 1rnd/level) regularily to take down high armor but low dex targets; or stuff that needs to die fast (most recently a mind flayer after assaying his spell resistance from invisibility) cause with 2 attacks, it's brutal.

comment welcome
    There is a feat in Complete Divine that gives extra hp depending on the spell level, and the heal domain makes you a better healer also. If you are trying to stretch the day providing more HP is a good way to do it, but if your healing comes from other sources you I think your build is ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only time I actually cast heal spells is if someone is taking too much damage. I've seen some of the healing feats but I don't thinksit's really nessisary

Touch of Healing heals 15 as a standard action touch (my lvl 5 flamestike in reserve is a healing spell availible to cast) up to half their HP total (so if you were at 1 and you had 60 hp, I could heal you to 30 for free in 2 rounds). Touch of Healing also adds a caster level to my heal spells.

Sacred Healing gives all living creatures within 60' fast-healing 3 for 5 rounds (based on charisma bonus) for one turn attempt. I have 15 turn attempts for the day with the neckless I'm wearing so thats 225 healing to my whole party without casting any spells. It's also great for saving the lives of friendly npcs being attacked by hostile ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deal codes for go daddy?

All,We are going to renew some domains, actually a lot. They all come up for renewal the next couple of months.Anyway, I have found and tried go daddy coupons but they are expired. Anybody have a coupon they use that works?thanks

+ Reply to Thread