Black Templar Rpg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first RPG so take it easy on me

You are part of the BloodRite, a very elite Black Templar chapter found on the planet of cyris 5 deep in Chaos held space.

Im looking for 3 people only

Mission:
    Recover the Captures Sister Of Battle. She has strategic information about Chaos fleet movements in the quadrant. She is a priority. Retrieve the Sister and return back to base. The Sister must be alive. The information could turn the tide of the fight against chaos

Template to fill out
    Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Equipment - All equiped the same, Standard issue Templar Armor, Bolter gun (1 extra clip), 1 frag grenade, Flashlight, Med kit (painkillers, bandages, cleaning solution)

History:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm up for it!

Name: Brother Ithiel
    Height: 2.2 m
    Weight: 79 kg
    Equipment: As above
    History: Young by Space Marine standars, Brother Ithiel was only initiated recently and has already gained a reputation for being extremely reckless, with a tendency to throw himself headfirst into heavy enemy fire while praying to the Emperor for safety. So far, it has seemed to work for him. Little is known of his past, except that his homeworld was destroyed by Chaos shortly after he left to join the BloodRite. To this day, he still hates the forces of Chaos with a passion and shows no mercy towards any of the Chaos Gods' followers.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ascension@Aug 14 2004, 20:48
    I&#39;m up for it&#33;

Name: Brother Ithiel
    Height: 2.2 m
    Weight: 79 kg
    History: Young by Space Marine standars, Brother Ithiel was only initiated recently and has already gained a reputation for being extremely reckless, with a tendency to throw himself headfirst into heavy enemy fire while praying to the Emperor for safety. So far, it has seemed to work for him. Little is known of his past, except that his homeworld was destroyed by Chaos shortly after he left to join the BloodRite. To this day, he still hates the forces of Chaos with a passion and shows no mercy towards any of the Chaos Gods&#39; followers.
    [snapback]197692[/snapback]
    Accepted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im in&#33;
    p.s thanks to ascension for pointing me this way

Name: Brother Galfridus

Height: 2.1m

Equipment: As above(chainsword an bolter)

History: Brother Galfridus has been a part of the BloodRite for many years now and has risen through the ranks to become a sargeant of the Emprorer. He commands a full squad of initiates and neophytes. He also has become one who throws himself into battle with little or no concern for his safety.
    He has many battle honours and his chipped black armour is adourned with the trophies he has gotten from enemy corpses.
    He also hates all psychers, particularly the followers of Tzeench, with a riteous fury that cannot be matched, due to a childhood incedent which is not reported.

p.s sorry about the mix-up blood god
    Woman:"We cant treat everyone equally when they're clearly not! What's that called kids?"
    Kids: "Communism!!"

Post all ya gobbo wins and ya stoopid orcses losses here! Da Big Green Tracka!

(\_/)
    (0.0) Worship the bunny, for he is thy God.
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by crazi_nurging149@Aug 18 2004, 152
    im in&#33;
    p.s thanks to ascension for pointing me this way

Name: Brother Galfridus
    Height: 2.1m
    History: Brother Galfridus has been a part of the BloodRite for many years now and has risen through the ranks to become a terminator sargeant. He commands a full squad of assault terminators and with his deadly lightning claws he also has become one who throws himself into battle with little or no concern for his safety.
    He also hates all psychers, particularly the followers of Tzeench, with a riteous fury that cannot be matched, due to a childhood incedent which is not reported.
    [snapback]199603[/snapback]
    I would politly ask you to reread my original post and follow ascension&#39;s example, you may make your own history but you will still be only a basic marine with the above gear.

Thnx

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Brother Kaarius
    Height: 2.8 m
    Weight: 265 kg
    History: Seemingly build for nothing but raw power, Kaarius is extremely loyal to the Emperor nontheless. Slow to speak and quick to anger, this massive giant is very suspicious of others, especially when his best comrade turned out to be a secret worshipper of Khorne. Without thinking of any ties between them, Kaarius quickly sought out this traitor and dueled in in single combat, finally slaying him after what seemed like days of fighting. Still, the heretic was fused by the energies of the Blood God, and Kaarius took a tool as well. His body was broken, organs ripped out from the blades of the enemy. However, he was sustained by the Emperor&#39;s grace and by the technology of the Imperium, and after his recovery has returned as a giant, brooding monstrocity, with nothing on his mind but the destruction of the worshippers of Chaos. . . . .
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood God, not trying to be rude and i know you know BT very well but the standard equipment for a Black Templar is a bolt pistol and chainsword.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Grand Master Seth@Aug 18 2004, 208
    Blood God, not trying to be rude and i know you know BT very well but the standard equipment for a Black Templar is a bolt pistol and chainsword.
    [snapback]199700[/snapback]
    LOL well done, Alright boys you may add Chainsword to the list.

Seth wanna join?

Oh yeah

Name: Brother Kaarius
    Height: 2.8 m
    Weight: 265 kg
    History: Seemingly build for nothing but raw power, Kaarius is extremely loyal to the Emperor nontheless. Slow to speak and quick to anger, this massive giant is very suspicious of others, especially when his best comrade turned out to be a secret worshipper of Khorne. Without thinking of any ties between them, Kaarius quickly sought out this traitor and dueled in in single combat, finally slaying him after what seemed like days of fighting. Still, the heretic was fused by the energies of the Blood God, and Kaarius took a tool as well. His body was broken, organs ripped out from the blades of the enemy. However, he was sustained by the Emperor&#39;s grace and by the technology of the Imperium, and after his recovery has returned as a giant, brooding monstrocity, with nothing on his mind but the destruction of the worshippers of Chaos. . . . .
    ACCEPTED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, then, I&#39;ll put in a chainsword in addition to the Bolter if you don&#39;t mind, Blood God.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ascension@Aug 18 2004, 20:21
    Okay, then, I&#39;ll put in a chainsword in addition to the Bolter if you don&#39;t mind, Blood God.
    [snapback]199708[/snapback]
    No problem man, please tell your friend to edit his charactor. he seemed to disregard my opening post LOL. No biggy long as it gets changed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast