M10: Discussion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M10: Discussion

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

M10: Discussion

Id ike to hear the opinions of LOers about the changes to Magic that will soon officially arrive

Personally i love them. No more being cheated buy damage on the stack! lol.

I have seen many people on other forums whine as expected about protesting, not playing, etc. Much as you get towards GW, but these people wont actually quit, so none of that if possible please lol. A simple "I dont like the changes because..." will do just fine for discussion

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

"THERE IT IS!! SHOOT IT!! SHOOT IT GOD DAMN YOU!!!"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must say, the idea of mana burning going is.. A strange one to me. I must say, Mana-burn does come into a lot of games me and my friends play (but thats cause we play really strange decks). Maybe we'll just continue to play with it..
    Funnist warhammer moment ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2jlCyCJBI

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lore_Colten View Post
    I must say, the idea of mana burning going is.. A strange one to me. I must say, Mana-burn does come into a lot of games me and my friends play (but thats cause we play really strange decks). Maybe we'll just continue to play with it..
    I agree, my friends and I are likely going to keep it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall the changes look good in a tournament point a view as it seems to clash less but other then that me and my friends have a very informal way of playing games and most issuses dont come up anyways

i do how ever like the idea of assining the order of blockers now

as well as the new terms like Battlefeild and Exile gives it a more fantasy feel rather a game feel
    "The next time I do fight,
    I'll make death love me; for I will contend
    Even with his pestilent scythe."
    Atony & Cleopatra Scene XIII

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

Mh, i'm a casual magic gamer, so this is the first time i heard of the rules update. Gonna check it out now.

Edit: Lot's of new names, Battlefield, kinda liking this, put's it more in line with graveyard. Same with cast, should be more clear and it fits.
    I especially like the Exile nomer, against remove from play.

I also like the simplifying of the death touch rules, i have actually had the problem they describe.

All in all, the mana burn is the biggest change, the others are partly some name changes, like changing "unaffected to summoning sickness" to "haste". The other part is simply tweaking game basics. I like it
    Last edited by Zema; July 8th, 2009 at 12:26.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like the changes - well, then again, I'm quite habitual, and will probably just have to get used to them

Mana burn was always a lovely rule, too bad they're taking it out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Meep View Post
    I don't like the changes - well, then again, I'm quite habitual, and will probably just have to get used to them

Mana burn was always a lovely rule, too bad they're taking it out
    Well, if you just play friends and non-competatives there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to hold on to odler rules. Personnaly i quite like the update so i will be using it
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zema View Post
    Well, if you just play friends and non-competatives there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to hold on to odler rules. Personnaly i quite like the update so i will be using it
    Quite certainly, I'll be making sure EVERYBODY in my play group sticks to the old rules. MUHAHAHA!!

But yeah, I can see how everything is much more accurate, perhaps a change for the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

539 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Meep View Post
    Quite certainly, I'll be making sure EVERYBODY in my play group sticks to the old rules. MUHAHAHA!!
    LOL, use the good 'ol "do-what-i-want-or-i'll-tear-up-your-cards" argument. Never fails to disapoint.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

I saw the full spoiler for the M10 set and i think its safe to say WW soldiers are back. i'm planning to remake my own soldier deck with kjeldoran cards and silences, honor of the pure, etc.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast