Miniature sources (specifically male human artificer) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Miniature sources (specifically male human artificer)

With the release of the 4th edition Eberron campaign and player guides, I started a campaign last week with a group of people I work with.

I really get a kick out of painting my own figures rather than buying pre-painted like the WotC miniatures, and normally I'll pick up a random miniature from my local hobby shop, or even convert a Citadel model. For most races/classes this is pretty simple, but I am having a tough time finding a figure for my current character.

Right now I am a changeling artificer, but my party doesn't know that. Everybody except for the DM thinks I am just a male human artificer (and I won't expose my changeling powers to them for as long as I can manage, here's to hoping nobody checks out my character sheet).

So to make this shorter: what I am looking for is at least a model to represent a male human artificer and another to possibly represent a changeling artificer (that's a long shot I realize).

I've thought about modeling my own, but I don't have the time currently. Right now my standin figure is a necrarch vampire from Citadel, carrying a couple scrolls and potions. I would be fine with converting pieces off of multipl models (I've thought about using a techmarine and trying to make him look OK for a fantasy/steampunk setting).

Any thoughts on miniature companies that might make something like what I am looking for?

2. Remove Advertisements

Brisbane, Queensland
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x4)

Have you checked out the Reaper range ( They have a huge range of models and chances are you can find something close to what you are after - and they are quite close to the GW scale - if not the same scale.
    Alternatively check out a few online stores like Wargames, Wargaming Miniatures and Boardgames | Arcane Miniatures or MAELSTROM GAMES - they have a good range, and usually cheaper than the normal retail price.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain (It's time to roll the dice)- Mattrim Cauthon

+ Reply to Thread