Psyker info - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psyker info

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Psyker info

I'm needing a little help making a psyker character for a DH rp starting soon. I have all the basic ideas down. She's a future teller of sorts attached to an inquistor and relativley stable for a psyker. I'm pretty familiar with the 40k background so I know the dangers of having a psyker and how people are likely to react, however I'm not sure how my character would react to certain places and people. Should i be scared, aggressive or indifferent to the people I meet.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I'll have a believeable character soon

2. Remove Advertisements

23 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Nialithe View Post
    Should i be scared, aggressive or indifferent to the people I meet.
    You can play the character how you like, it's a big galaxy and psykers are a varied bunch.

But expect other characters to be scared, aggressive, or indifferent towards you. Depends on how your DM plays it of course but a psyker wandering around is a big deal to other people in 40k.

There is also the party dynamic to consider - in my last DH game there was a moment when I wondered if my arbite was going to be blowing one of our psykers away when he seemed to channel a daemonic entity to cheat at cards.
    (saved by my character's chronic lack of perception and awareness)

+ Reply to Thread