free online adventures? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

free online adventures?

I'm thinking I might run a pathfinder game one of these days, but not having a huge amount of time to prepaire and being somewhat unoriginal, I'll probably canabilize some published adventures. does anyone know of any free - low level adventures available online (I mean ones legally available online, NOT PIRATED ONES!). I know they had a bunch of free downloads on the Wizards website a while ago, but I couldn't find any of them when i searched the archives.

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

I don't know any sites offhand, but my own idea for a quick-and-dirty adventure is to use the plot & characters from a book I've read (and that my players aren't likely to have, maybe something cross-genre?). Improvise as you go and it should be adequate for the casual RP group.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x2)

places like Drive Thru RPG have freebies which include sample adventures and the like, not sure there are any for Pathfinder but most systems can be converted to some extent with a little fudging and a dash of kicking into submission.
    Fantasy: Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Beastmen and Tomb Kings.
    40k: Tyranids
    LotR: Misty Mountains and Rohan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koss View Post
    I'm thinking I might run a pathfinder game one of these days, but not having a huge amount of time to prepaire and being somewhat unoriginal, I'll probably canabilize some published adventures. does anyone know of any free - low level adventures available online (I mean ones legally available online, NOT PIRATED ONES!). I know they had a bunch of free downloads on the Wizards website a while ago, but I couldn't find any of them when i searched the archives.
    Try here for the Wizards archive.

There's 83 adventures here too!
    Last edited by Sigelus; July 17th, 2010 at 20:23. Reason: Found even more adventures to try.
    "The nature of Mon Keigh was irrepressible!"

+ Reply to Thread