Blood Gold - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood Gold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior was in full swing, nothing coud touch him, between his blazing pistol, power sword, and fueled psychic energy he plowed through the enemies, nothing hindered him, not even the thousands of ting gashes he had recieved. "AAHHHhh" came his cry as he let out a psychic blast that tore through the decomposed minds another 15 cultists killing them from the inside. If you had been form a different vantage point from wich you could not see Zavior you would have thought that they dropped dead for no reson, as if some weird plague had ripped them apart. "Ahhhhhh" came another agonizing scream as the black shaft of the blade rammed through another victim. Zavior looked over the blood strewn ruins, the countless dead bodies that lay around him and the many more that awaited. He searched not only with sight, but with mind until he found what he was looking for. He leaped 10 feet into the air over the battlefeild and came down with such force that his foot alone crushed through the skull of an unfortunate cultist who fell to his death. Zavior stood from his crouch and eyed the man in front of him. "care to dance" he said almost pilitely, and put himself in the lunge stance of a master swordsman. Swift came the response from the 10 foot high marine, cast in demented armor that glowed both unholy and unearthly, and danced in Zaviors now Glowing red eyes. "You will repent your allegance to the emporer fool!" Zavior struck out with his sword only to have it blocked by a bigger power axe. A kick came swiftly from the side and cracked Zaviors jaw bone, sending blood as red as his eyes to platter on the marines armor, another blow sent massive fist slaming into his chest crushing at least half a dozen of his ribs, Zavior stmbled for a second and then weakly parried another axe swing, then followed in by leaping at the marine stabbing his knife through the joint in his neck armor. The marine grabbed Zavior by the neck with a massive fist and started to slowly choke him to death. Zavior grabbed his Z4 out of its holster and clicked of the safety. Its gentle hum filled his ears, and he knew more than feared that it might be that last thing he might hear. He leveled the gun at the space marine. "Imperium scum, that toy wont pearce my armor." Laughed tha marine. "Scum i may be, but allegances i do not have!" Zavior roared and pulled the trigger of the gun, nothing happened a t first but sveral seconds afterward the barrel glowed red and a uranium encased shell plowed through the marines helmet blowing his head apart, then proceeded in killing at least another two dozen cultists, the marines body stopped glowing, then collapsed on the floor, releasing its grip on Zavior. HE spat on the corpse with leaving blood tinted saliva to trickle dwon its chest. Zavior surveyed the battlefeild again, the battling had ceased and it appeared that all the cultists were dumstruck by the killing of their leader. Zavior unhinged the bigger version of the Z4 from its strap on his back, he clicked off the safety and once again he heard the hum of his beuty. The cultists started to charge, their leader at the front, full clip of ammo later only a couple cultists remained. They looked an each other and started to run. Zavior holstered the two guns then pulled out his boltpistol and poped the two in the head leaving a smoking hole. Zavior walked over to a fallen pillar and leaned over it, his bloodrage was weakening, and he started to feel the many tiny slashes on his body, it became hard to breathand he collapsed on the pillar. he took off his wrist band and keyed in a few runes,

He passed out, and all that was left was a hologram that played the same thing over and over. Zaviors face saying, "Go to the drop point and make camp, stay there for the night, in the morning look east for a nice fireworks show."

Zavior was on the floor a pool of blood forming around his mouth, and his breathing wa slow but steady. All the cells in Zaviors body were being energized by his psychee and healing all the wounds on his body quiker than any human, or marine.

Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hearing the z4's shot, andon went nearer. he saw the finishing of the battle and zavior falling unconsios against the pillar. he ran over and picked him up, then realized that he would not be able to carry him back to cam, and the bike could only carry one. he looked around franticly and saw an attack bike under a small pile of rubble. looking through his mechanical eye, andon saw it was still running. he quickly cleared the rubble and put zavior in the gunner's seat and straped him down. he then set off on a rather slow pace twards the drop point. near dawn, he was about a mile away from the camp when the bike shuddered to a stop. he unstrapped zavior and carryed him to the dropship. when he was near enough, he called to D in a tired voice "hey D, get the medipack, zavior's wounded." andon then stumbled to a halt right next to the dropship and put zavior on one of the beds that was set up the night before
    <a href='http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=40krpg' target='_blank'>Warhammer 40k Online RPGs</a>

&lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(-1)&#39;&gt;Go Back&lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(1)&#39;&gt;Go Forward&lt;/a&gt;

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Andon' target='_blank'>Click here for Hot Women&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as he walked over he set his bio scanners to full strenght and began scanning the various bio reading he was recieveing...

*Higly concentrated psyche bio energy...anayasis is psychic regeneration..fast yet draining..ineffective during combat....apy a psychic power boosting serum to accelerate rate*

having injected zavior with further pscyhe enhanceing drugs D picked up his weaponry.. including the new heravy flamer one cultist had vbeen carrying.

Setting him self up on a ridge overlooking the camp and surorundings he switched betwwen visual modes gaurding the camp while others slept.. his biological systems were not numerous enought that they required rest and he could function indefinetly..as long as there was enoght left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior woke up arpund dawn, his wounds had mostly healed, although he did have a sharp pain in his chest. He stumbled up to Andon. "where..." he stopped and grabbed the spot where the pain was centered. "Are we?, And where are the others?" he fiished.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ace Being quite angered at this battle and the injurys taken to zavior. that she had flown out in a rage and was just searching for something to reales into something and would probably be gone until morning searching out any cutlist . In the morning ace returned blood red and drenched and said" poor cultist they were planing a suprise attack on us about 2 miles out from behind us."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"hey, zavior, you better sit down." looking at where zavior&#39;s hand was grabbing, andon pulled it away and saw a small bullet wound. "huh, that should have healed by now." he looked at it in all the spectrums his mechanical eye could use, and the last, psyche, showed a nulified area. "psyche-nullifying round. normaly used by grey knights. wer&#39;e in deeper than we thought. D&#33; bring over some sedatives or somthng. we need to remove this bullet so he can heal&#33;" as soon as D had injected the sedative, one of andon&#39;s mechanical fingertips bent backwards and a small pair of mechanical pliers came out and went into the wound, then came out a few seconds later with a golden colored bolter round. andon&#39;s mechanical thumb tip opened up and he put the bullet in there. then the plieers retracted and the fingers closed. seeing zaviors imploring glance at his thumb, andon said "don&#39;t worry. won;t affect me. area of effect is about 3 inches. mechanical up to here" he said, gesturing just below his elbow. "D, i need you to watch over him. i would, but i have to sleep. combat effectiveness is about 42.9% due to sleep deprivation." andon didn&#39;t pay any heed to his reply as he walked over to a cot and layed down on top of it, fully clothed. he was asleep in moments.
    <a href='http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=40krpg' target='_blank'>Warhammer 40k Online RPGs</a>

&lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(-1)&#39;&gt;Go Back&lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(1)&#39;&gt;Go Forward&lt;/a&gt;

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Andon' target='_blank'>Click here for Hot Women&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zavior limped over to a rock and light another iho stick. This time he savored the tangy taste of it. "If you need to get some sleep id take it D, me and Ace can take it from here". Zavior looked towards Ace, "And you need to take a shower if you would be so kind." Zavior made a stink gesture and pointed toward the invisible drop ship. "There&#39;s a shower in there" he indicated and then walked over to the camo tent where Andon was sleeping. He walked over to the radio vox and clicked it to frequency 12. "This is dark eagle copy?" he repeated this several times and then a voice came over the vox. "Zavior my freind nice to hear you" said the voice. "can you come to the landing point i need some cleansing." The vox went silent then the voice came back "As you wish my leige, i will be there by noon."
    "Thanks Irzreal" said zavior then powered down the vox. He walked out into the feild and up onto a rock he then focused his powers and started to meditate, replenishing his psychic powers while keeping a third eye out for enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having informend Zavior that sleep was not required. he returned to his vantage point and continued his gaurd duty. . his enhanced hearing had heard and recorded zaviors transmission and he had listened to it for further details of the mission. while little had been gained he filed it for further study later.

Continuing to keep an observaaton on Zavior he noticed that the other members were either catching sleep or in the case of the eldar xenos female finnaly taking a shower. his enhnced senses had been beggin him to shoot her for a multiple of reasons..and teh human part of him hd thought about it more than once.

continuing his observation the night passed relativly quickly with few real problems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The next afternoon a single armor clad marine strode into the camp, Zavior had a hard time trying to stop ace from killing him. "This way Irzreal" said zavior and walked into the ship, for several hours no one came back out, but at 5 in the afternoon Irzreal came out followed by a rather cheery looking Zavior. "Thanks again, remember 2am" he yelled as Irzreal left the clearing. "Be ready in 15 minutes were moving out to the insersion point." he said and then started to prep his weapons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grabbing all his gear he awaited further orders as he stood ther.. argueing with himslef in teh form of machine logic against human compulstion abut killing ACE

machine-.inefficent will comprimise squad numbers
    human-.it&#39;ll make group relations so much simpler
    it will lessen otr tactical abilities
    it will remobe themost irritating xeno short of barney the dinosaur from bothering us again
    filling point for later use..further increasing aggrivation will be warrented with physical retaliation...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast