Ugluk V/s Darkreever! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright darkreever,
    we seem to have a history of dueling during posts, so here it is!
    here is your chance to pick up your best weapon out of your puny arsenal and have at me!

*Ugluk sneers as he picks up his 'Uge Choppa*

i will even give you first strike, but beware: i cannot be killed so easily!!

*Ugluk hides behind boulder and awaits his prey*

wWWwwAaaaAAgggGGGhHHHhhh!!!! = DeAth

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Originally posted by ugluk-bludeth@Dec 16 2004, 134
    alright darkreever,
    we seem to have a history of dueling during posts, so here it is!
    here is your chance to pick up your best weapon out of your puny arsenal and have at me!

*Ugluk sneers as he picks up his 'Uge Choppa*

i will even give you first strike, but beware: i cannot be killed so easily!!

*Ugluk hides behind boulder and awaits his prey*
    [snapback]277754[/snapback]
    *darkreever take off cloak and reveals himself to be lucius the eternal.
    "you cannot win, killing me will kill you for i shall never die." lucius chuckles.
    ugluk immeiatly falls to the ground in despair, the fight has been ended before it begun.*
    enough drama now lets begin, darkreever unsheathes his power sword and puts a fresh clip into his bolter. the company banner of the former emperors children legion sways from his backpack and fills him with the courage he will need in this fight.

darkreever charges forward and makes to swing at ugluk but sidesteps at the last second and fires his bolter. ugluk is caught by surprise but the ork brings his weapon up in time to have the shot bounce off harmlessly. he screams his might waagh as ugluk goes into a blood frenzy and attempts to disembowel his foe, but with lightning reflexes matched only by his commander, darkreever sidesteps each attack. he jumps and takes another shot at the ork and gets a bolt into his back, where the armour is weakest. this move comes at a price though, as ugluk swings his massive weapon around and catches darkreever in the shoulder pad and throws him several meters away with a trail of blood marking his path..

lets see how you will fair ork...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Ugluk smiles the smile of knowing his foes death*

Ugluk feels his body starting to heal in the way it does for all orks. he feels no fear of his opponent. he has countless heads on his boss pole to prove it. Ugluk gives out a whistle and out of the shadows leaps his pet Attack Squig. "Go n find 'em 'iggy" he tells the squig. the squig hops off along the trail of blood. the Squigs fangs are plated with poison metal that will not kill an enemy, but will cause eternal pain as it nestles itself in its victims lungs.
    Hearing a noise behind, him Ugluk looks just in time to dodge a volley of bolter fire. Rolling to his side he pulls out his Scorcha and blasts in the direction of the bolter fire. 'iggy the squig reacts instantainously and sees a shadow not to far away. with a growl of delight the squig jumps towards it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

darkreever jumps from his position and throws his sword at ugluk catching him by surprise as the weapon wizzes past his face and slightly burns the skin. darkreever again fires his bolter and manages to put all four shots into the squig, making sure the monster is incapacitated.(not killed) darkreever then turns to his foe and shouts "stop this brothers i have been challanged alone!" two marines call back "sorry..." and the fight goes on.
    darkreever circles his foe, making sure to stay out of range of the burna. ugluk on the other hand now hefts the ornate power sword and comes up with a plan, he charges dark and then stops and throws the activated blade at dark. he cathes the blade and is again caught off gaurd as the ork charges his, uge choppa at the ready. he hits dark, making him twirl around. dark takes controll of the spin and uses it to help avoid a blow that would have decapitated him. in a single move he makes a jab at ugluk and changes the motion at the last moment and severs ugluks hand and jumps out of the way of the roaring beast. ugluk drops his weapon and clutches his stump of a hand, the pain stops almost immedeatly and he grins a nasty smile and picks up his weapon in another charge, and smashes darkreever's bolter into his face before he could fire the weapon. he swings his mighty blade down on darkreever, but his blow is deflected and hits darks leg. to his joy ugluk hears a bone breaking crunch as his weapon makes contact with the armour, but is quickly saddened as the power weapon is shoved, repeatedly into his stomach. he grabs the marines arm and twist him before throwing him off to the side, and grabs hius burna again to finish the job..

the odds are against me, by me, but im not dead yet.
    me and my bro created a scenario similar to this a few weeks ago...
    your turn, lol

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugluk feels the burning in his stomach, he feels the burning in his missing hand, he feels all of this and yet...nothing but red rage...Ugluk picks up his Burna and levels it at Darkreevers head. he tries to speak, but only drool comes. so instead he fires. nothing happens. apparently the burna is out of fuel! cursing through his drool ugluk smashes the useless weapon on the top of Darkreever's head. and picks up his 'Uge Choppa. Turning now to finish the job he sees that the nasty marine has started to crawl away. Ugluk can feel his body reacting to his wounds and takes a minute to watch his beaten prey scamper. Ugluk spits so he can speak.
    "Rawl all yoo wan too! yoo goanna die newayz!" Ugluk spat.
    Much to Ugluk's dismay, Darkreever looked at him. something was piercing about the way his foes eyes looked. something sinister and secret. something that made Ugluk think twice.
    "enuuf of dis" hisses Ugluk
    he gets up and slowly stomps towards Darkreever to finish the job.

your turn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

he walks over to darkreever, his uge choppa raised and prepared to finish his prey, when all of a sudden an explosion sends shrapnel and a new pain all over ugluks side. darkreever had thrown a grenade between them and the delayed timer went off just a little to late. darkreever manages a weak smile as most of his strength has been drained, but then he notices something out of the corner of his eye. it is the banner, as he makes his way to it he again feels himself filled with renewed spirit and strength and manages to pull himself up, despite the whining of the servos in his armour. he grabs the banner and is about to stick it in the ground when a bloodcurling scream is heard and he is tackled by ugluk. darkreever is turned around and screams in pain as the mighty ork bites down and through the armour.
    darkreever feels his life being drained as the pain intensifies with each moment, the seconds beome eternities. and then in a flash ugluk lets go and darkreever falls to the ground. "its ova 'ummie, jus die alredy." ugluk begins to walk away, cradling his wounds. just then his ears hear something faint: "i am a servent of the immortal emperor, i shall not die by your hands.." darkreever slowly picks himself up, his wounds more grievous than anyone could imagine. with each passing moment darkreever's voice gets louder: "i have survived deception by my own brothers, avoided corruption by the gods, and stayed within my creaters light. ive come to far to be stopped by a mere ork!" and with that darkreever picked up the banner, hefting the broken shaft like a spear while he held his sword, the very sword given to him by saul, in his other. "you are a worthy foe, so lets end this now...ork!"
    and with that the two charge, and the true battle of these warriors began..

top that ugluk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

allllright...lets end this...

Ugluk almost dodges the blow from darkreever and rolls to his side, the banner spear managed to impale the ork through the chest, but with cunning speed, forgetting his pains, forgetting that he was dying, the ork rolls left and crashes into the sand. the rage filled charge of Darkreever left the marine exausted and leaning on his sword. but that didnt stop him from staring down the ork. Ugluk knew that he had lost this battle. but he was going to take the damned hummie with him if he could. nearby, he heard a sniffing glubbering sound. it was 'iggy, his attack squig.
    Ugluk plod his way over to his mortaly wounded squig. carresing it like no ork was known to ever do. Hate filled his tiny brain and pulsed through his gushing veins. Ugluk somehow find the energy to charge. actually, he leaped. bringing his full weight down upon Darkreever with a mighty Waaagh!! the sword of Darkreever's getting smashed aside, ugluk thrusted the poisioned fangs of the squig into the marine. Ugluk growled and bit, but amazingly...darkreever never cried out. doubt once agian crossed the dying orks mind.
    that is when Ugluk saw what was in the Marines hand. A Bolt Pistol! Ugluk tried to roll and move but it was too late...bolt fire ripped Ugluk's right arm off. Ugluk screamed in Rage as he saw the resolute look in the marines eyes. the look of death.
    The marine said something that made the orks brain feel fuzzy and then leveled his bolt pistol to finish the job. The Emporer must of been smiling down as Ugluk felt the Bolt pistol rob him of his life.

Finish it there Reever!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

the battered and mortally wounded darkreever breathed a sigh of relief, the ork that had caused his men so much trouble was finally dead. as he lay under the mound of flesh that had been his adversary he managed to give out a vox message requesting aid in returning, and soon enough an apothecary and darkreever's best warriors had arrived.
    his wounds were so grievous, in fact, that his leg and arm both had to be replaced with bionics. his weapon had been smashed to pieces by the mighty ork so before they had left the site he requested the 'uge choppa be taken with them. he had it remade into a power uge choppa in memory of such a worthy foe...

the mound of flesh lay their a while, and as the marines left a group of ugluks best orks rushed up to him and quickly brought him to the doks.over the next few days the doks worked madly to keep their leader alive, they had to completely replace his skull, and patch up his stomach and chest. they had even managed to save iggy the squig, though they did have to do some sergery on him, a lot of it. a week later the mad doks had finished their job and ugluk walked amongst the orks again, more terrifying then ever. he now stood a full head taller then before, and sported a fancy laser eye.

he brought his new claw up to his face to examine it in all its fine orky craftsmanship. it encompassed the same banner that had almost completely snuffed out his life."yu may 'ave killed me once bef're, but im gonna be da one dat kills yu next time darkreever." ugluk said in silent reverie as he stared out onto the cold unfeeling landscape that he had nearly died on.

the fight was far from over...
    i dont know about you but im gonna convert my model to the new one ive described

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great battle Darkreever, but i hope the poision from my squig plauges you for a thousand years! im going to modify bosses powerclaw with an old spacemarine banner i have..
    been fun man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

yes well, something like that again and ill have to put him in a dreadnought... darkreever has gone from an ex-chaplain to a battle commander and now sports horrible wounds that cause fear in enemies.
    how about ugluk, ugluk?

+ Reply to Thread