Iron Hell - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Sadly my previuos RPG didn't end to well, partially cause work sucked a lot of my time.
    And perhaps partially because we as bad guys are less into the stealth type of things, especially Patriarch after his awakening as a dreadnought simply caused hell for anybody that got in the way.

So decieded that this new one will go in opposite direction, no stealth, a lot of gore, explosions and really big guns.
    Naturally the mayority of you will know that this doesn't fit with Nightlords, therefor enter the Iron Warriors.

The IW 3rd Grand Company led by the Warsmith Dreachon have begone on another full sclae invasion of yet an Imperial world.
    Koersk is a desolate planet with few vegetation, the only main structures are Imperial fortresses that are there to protect the Adeptus Mechanicus research facility there.
    This facility has something that the Warsmith wants, and he wants it soon.
    His forces have already seized the palnets only starport and the orbiting chaos fleet will prevent any form of imperial reinforcements to arrive or get through easily.

Myself I'm going as Bhorak, for those of you who want to join, you can either make your own character or take a pick from the list below as these are the main leading characters in the Grand Company.

Ferrox, captain of the 1st company, wears terminator armour and wields similair gauntlest to those of Marneus Calgar, each incorperating a bolter.

Khordell, the personal champion of Draechon, Khordell is armed with a Thunderhammer and powerfist, he has slain hundreds of imperial champions during his life and he's not gonig to stop right now.

Kruger, captain of the 2nd company, Kruger is a real psycho, he has a pair of lighting claws and a palsma pitol although he hardly uses it, he prefers to take down his opponents up, close, personally and very brutally.

Vasques, a former member of the Ravenguard before he has banished for several unfortunate missions that costed the lives of battlebrothers and imperial civillians.
    rather than accepting his death oath he fled the chapter, beeing pusued by a mad ordo Hereticus inquisitor who wanted him dead, he prepared to sell his left on the imperial world of Tartarus when the forces of Dreachon arrived destroying the inquisitors ships, Vasques offered his services in return for having saved his life.
    He is armed with a pair of Lightning claws and carries a jumppack.

Onyx, the personal champino of Goran, Onyx is a real outcast amongst the IW, first reasons he's not a trure IW since he has IF geneseed in him, second him beeing posessed, this does grant him considerable powers and such, he is often not trusted by others troops.
    Just about any deamonic gifts you can think of, Onyx has it, with the exception of deamon weapons.

For Patriarch, since he liked of the thought of beeing a rampaging dred I have created something very special, he get's special rights to this character.
    Virus, is a creation of Bhorak and kind of acts as his personal champion, Virus is however not an IW or even alife, a hellisch fusion of machine, deamon and the obliterator virus has led to it's creation.
    It walks on 6 legs supporting the upperbody, Virus has shown the ability to morph weapons just like the obliterators, however Virus is capable of morphing weapons that the oblies can't make such as multi-melta's, plasmacannons, krak missilelaunchers. and reaperautocannons.
    It's rather big though and in several cases it can't follow as other will move through smaller halls to escaped.( just wait until the model is complete. )

There's room for another 6 players, just noted not which character you'll take either from the list I gave or one of your own creations.
    Patriarch if you want Virus, just say but be fast, somebody else just might want it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what more then: i love you dreachon can i say? not saying yes to Virus would make me wanna shoot my self! count me in!
    count me in as Virus
    your loyal champion is at your disposal! (hmm i think of this guy as a mix of ALL these things: obliterator, virus, defiler, spider master mind and my own twisted mind)

http://www.rivalspecies.com/ this rocks
    [omg deviant art account: http://www.deviantart.com/]
    [theres a space hulk based comic on my deviantart]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

I like the sound of Kruger; reminds me of the sergeant from soul drinker. Very nice ideas Dreachon. Count me in.
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

hooray, I'm gonna be working with dreachon and patriarch again

I'll be onyx, true and blue to my taste. I take up my brass lightning claws and stand by your side once again, the daemon's fury burns in my eyes...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i found some cool convertions on the net of defilers and i thought they might help illustrate Virus so i brought them up
    the first one: http://gt.us.games-workshop.com/Results_Co...m_Keleher_b.jpg
    the second one:
    http://gt.us.games-workshop.com/Results_Co...effCauley_b.jpg
    these are just pictures but ofcause his upper body is more like a obliterators but im just wandering how he looks (i like having a over view of what my char looks like)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i use my personal Character Chaplain Alderious of the Imperial Paladins he and the rest of his "cursed company" are renegades fully ready to fight for chaos or the imperium. he wields a crozious and the black sword (think of it as a holy relic for Imperial Paladins. also he tends to go crazy and slaughter without remorse ouwing to the fact he is fighting a possession from a khonate daemon.
    “I am the Hammer… I am the Sword in His hand; I am the point of His Spear… I am the right hand of my Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about his fist; I am the bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous. I am the end!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take up the mantle of Ferrox if you don't mind. Anything to use them nasty gauntlets.
    <span style='color:purple'><a href='http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=LordSnake' target='_blank'>Do You Like Souls?</a></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

189 (x8)

Well it appers i have my first band of 5 psycho&#39;s, knew you would like him don&#39;t you Patriarch.

@Chaplain Alderious, sure you can do that, seems like good company for Kruger.

Just got a ote that Applebone will likely joing us as well, after we get him or someone else we&#39;ll start blasting our way in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one quistion about Virus, can he even talk or does he just kill, maim, destroy, disintergrate, blow up, destruction, pain, death&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    :mellow: ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

Don&#39;t see why he couldn&#39;t. He&#39;s a mix between macine and daemon so is kinda like a defiler (well, 6 legs it IS a defiler) with the oblitorator virus thrown in. Being a machine I don&#39;t see why he couldn&#39;t have some sort of obscenely low, daemonic sounding voice, but would he need to speak much? But from the sounds of things, all he will be doing is killing, maiming, destroying, disintergrating, blowing things up and generally making a mess. He would have been my prefered choice had it not been for Kruger.

Also Dreachon; what is Bhorak like? You described everyone else except him.
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast