For Patriarch And Phobos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is for the benefit of patriarch and Phobos who were complaining about boring and short RPG's.

OK I don't actually like the initail plot I put behind the RPG so I'm just goona say it's something WH40K based, it'd be good if Patriarch or Phobos were to reply and suggest a plot for the thing since they're why I'm doing this. (OK ass-kissing done)

I'm gonna say each reply must be at least a minimum of 10 lines long so make sure you have something decent to add before you start typing.

My character: Colonel William Grant
    Items: Laspistol, Power Sword, Grenades (both), Melta Bombs, Carapace Armour, Refractor Field and Trademark item (Ususally a cigar).
    Race: Imperial guard
    Colour: Dark Angels Green (Fatigues) and Catachan Green (Armour)

Lets get this one going well and keep it going well!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

A serious RP eh? Hey you asked for it, don't be suprised if I start laying down 3 parragraph posts. Give me some requirements and I can come up with a character. I'd also suggest a turn order to keep things under control and make sure nobody gets left behind like in that Imperial Guard Legion RP I just had to duck out of. :shifty:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the limitation on chars? all imperial? only imperial guard? or just normal soldiers? or is it somthing els?

http://www.rivalspecies.com/ this rocks
    [omg deviant art account: http://www.deviantart.com/]
    [theres a space hulk based comic on my deviantart]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

patriarch Posted Yesterday, 23:57
    Â* what is the limitation on chars? all imperial? only imperial guard? or just normal soldiers? or is it somthing els?
    I don't know yet, its explained below.

Originally posted by Edicius@Mar 17 2005, 23:55
    A serious RP eh? Hey you asked for it, don't be suprised if I start laying down 3 parragraph posts. Give me some requirements and I can come up with a character. I'd also suggest a turn order to keep things under control and make sure nobody gets left behind like in that Imperial Guard Legion RP I just had to duck out of.Â* :shifty:
    [snapback]354989[/snapback]
    Yeah, a serious RP, and 3 paragraph posts would be better than 2 word posts!

Turn order would be a bit hard to organise though because if someone has a good idea on how to carry on the game it could be ruined by someone else putting something completely lame in their turn, but we'll try as hard as possible.

For Characters...erm...:

Name: (Your Character Name)
    Items: (Whatever wargear you want to carry)*
    Race: (Whatever race you are)**
    Colour: (What colour uniform/armour/suit/ your character wears)
    Background: (A bit of background to your character)

*--Obviously with the wargear you can only carry as much as your character can normally carry if he were a model on the tabletop, so no loading him up with about ten guns or something stupid like that.

**--Since we don't have a plot yet we'll see what race characters we get and decide something from there shall we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Rahab
    Race: Space marine
    Items: Space marine armour bolt pistol, chainsaw and grenades.
    Colour: red and gold for details
    Chapter: blood ravens.
    Background: Rahab spent years of training before he finaly entered the ''arena'' the place where a hundred warrior enter in one on one douls. the one survivor will gain space marine training. Rahab was that one, he gained many badges while in the space marine scouts and quickly excelled to space marine sargant. In his many years of service he has never lost a battle, the battle of macloth will never be forgoten, his bravery lead to the destruction of the orc menace on the imperial planet, him alone survived long enought to guide the dropships down so they wouldnt land in the molten lava mountains. He is still quite human for a space marine his age, nearly a hundred years now he has served the emperor.

Edit: i changed char.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, a serious rpg, sounds fun, I'm in.

Name: D'lak Helni

Race: Eldar (Dark)

Items: Two needlers (stolen from Fabius Bile himself), two envenomed swords, Stolen Striking Scorpians armour painted black (different helm but still has mandiblasters), Custom Reaver Jetbike, one of those cool Dark Eldar Hover Boards (don't know what it's called)

Armour: Black

Background: D'lak was once a Dark Eldar incubus, but he assasinated his commander looking to take over the army. When Egrath Glenku took over instead of him, he sent almost his entire army after D'lak so that he could keep his position. Since then, D'lak has worked as a mercenary assasin/theif, and is constantly escaping from his many enemies, which include Fabius Bile, Farseers from ten different craftworlds, and most Dark Eldar. D'lak is still somewhat of a mystery, and his only true boss is himself. Still, he will work for almost anyone, an two conditions. One, he must be paid, and two, take no prisoners. Like all Dark Eldar, he enjoys tormenting his victims, but his also fond of the swift, brutal death by blade (or a slow, tormented one by poison).

EDIT: D'lak also runs a band of various mercenary criminals, ranging from Chaos Space Marines to human mercenaries to other Dark Eldar. If somone want to hire somone from the band, they must also pay D'lak. In the band are two CSM's(basicly D'lak's hired bodygaurds) with bikes, 4 DE (not counted D'lak), 4 humans. Think of the band as a group of inquisitorial henchmen hired to do D'lak's bidding .

EDIT(again): I forgot the description, stupid me.
    Description: 6&#39;5" pale skin, long jet black hair, wears striking scorpians armour with various blades on the knees and elbows, clawed gauntlets on each hand, but the claws are retractable (like Wolverine from X-men only the claws come from the fingertips<he often uses the gauntlets to pull the hearts out of his enemies>), striking scorpians mandiblasters are in his helmet, concealed behind two blades. He can take the helmet off and put it on one of his hands to use as a weapon.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Sergeant Ferrivent Ironfist
    Items: Laspistol, Lasgun, Flak Jacket armour, 4 Frag Grenades, 2 Krak Grenades, and a Canteen filled with spirits.
    Race: Human (IG, Cadia)
    Colour: Skin Colour: White; Armour Colour: Tan and Dark Green.
    Background: Sergeant Ironfist grew up on Cadia living a typical Cadian child&#39;s life...pretending to be a soldier and knowing one day he would be; just like his father. Recently drafted into the Cadian Shocktroops he was recognized as a leader and placed as sergeant, he and his regiment await deployment. Ferrivent is an untried Infantry Sergeant in the 45th Cadian Regiment. He also has a drinking problem and is known to carry spirits with him wherever he goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know about ghost but that aint good enough for me&#33; any serius RP you must have a background story&#33; whats happened trought his life is important&#33; :realmad:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe that&#39;ll help Patriarch...relax.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

much better... and no i wont relax.. its impossible for me..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast