Morphers RP - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Morphers RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morphers RP

I like the Idea of the W:TA Rp so much but am unable to find the rules I decided to create a kinda spin-off of it.

Basically I'm GM, we're in Modern Day London and every charcter can morph into whatever animal they choose.

Character Details should include:

Name:
    Morph: (Meaning what animal appearence you take)
    Human: (Your human appearence)
    Background: (Pretty self-explainatory)
    Misc.: (Anything else you wish to declare about your character)

I'm hoping this will be as successful as W:TA but if it isn't I'll blame it on the sheer fact that its a sleazy knock-off...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well well well.. a shape shifter rpg.. havnt participatited in one for a long time.. well heres my best shot.

Name: Hellius
    Morph: A gigantic red mantis
    Human: white hear, red eye's, a few ringles but well hidden, he has countless scars on his face and hands (and his body but theyre mostly on his face and hands).
    Background: Hellius had not allways had the ability to change his shape but with some help from a crazy friend of his, some diabolic rituals and the loss of Helliuses soul it was made possible for him, how ever as he sold his soul he also lost his name, ever since that day he's been known as Hellius. He mostly only changes his shape at nightfall and use it to scare and kill like he wants. since he sold his soul all emotions of love, fear, happiness and joy left him, only one emotion was left with him Hatred!
    Misc: he sold his soul to the devil for the power to change shape.

http://www.rivalspecies.com/ this rocks
    [omg deviant art account: http://www.deviantart.com/]
    [theres a space hulk based comic on my deviantart]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, nice to see you again Patriarch.

Here's my character:

Name: Greg Windall
    Morph:Bengal Tiger
    Human: Short, Spiked Ginger hair, some wrinkles on his brow and around the eyes.
    Background: As a young boy Greg knew he had a natural alliance with animals, during his early teens he managed to learn to morph into the form of a great Bengal Tiger. Since then he has been morphing in and out of his animal form to help any needy or defenceless people.
    Misc: Not much at the moment...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Bleh..I got nothing better to do. I woulda joined the Werewolf deal, but my knowlege of that paticular universe extends to the few hours I spent splattering vampires in Hunter: The Reckoning and Hunter: Redeemer for the X Box. (I do so lurv killing vampires ^_^)Stand back and make way for cliche man!

Name:Tsuki
    Morph:Kitsune
    Human: Short, wirey young man, looks about 20. Long unkept black hair crammed udner a black knit cap, yellow raver goggles usualy worn on head. Black tank top and rediculously baggy jeans that cover up the faded old sneakers on his feet.
    Misc: Tsuki is not a shape changing human like the others, he's a kitsune, a fox daemon able to take the form of a human for a limited amount of time. Kitsune live to cause trouble and mischief wherever they go and will go to great lengths for a cheap laugh or two.They're also very clever and it's almost impossible to outwit one.In thier true form Kitsune appear as large foxes with many tails. The most powerful Kitsune have around nine tails. Tsuki has six.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is good, we're getting a wide variety of characters here. You do realise we're all going to be working together so were going to have to get along...

Yet to think of a good plot but i might do it off improv, just to add mystery and suspense to the whole game....
    Last edited by Ghost22; April 19th, 2005 at 15:34.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in...

Name: Seifer
    Morph: Gargoyle
    Human: Seifer has dark blue hair, and wears blue shades, and a black trench coat.
    Background: Seifer grew up in one of the many cathedrals that dot the landscape of europe, and at the age of 5 realized that he could change his skin into a rock like texture....and grow wings from his back. however he is only able to do this during the night time.
    Misc: nothing.
    Hope Is The First Step On The Road To Dissapointment.

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Count me in!

Wow, this one looks entertaining. Ill join.

Name:Buchert
    Morph:Wedge-Tailed Eagle
    Human: Tall, about 7ft. Dark black hair, often seen wearing a red beret from his time in the military police, and a pair of exquisote pistols (suspected to be Glocks) strapped to his waist.
    Background: Gained the power to morph after being experimented on the Governemnt. (Wow, thats original). He escaped and is now a merecnary/bounty hunter, distributing his own code of justice around the globe. He is currently in London to seek down and destroy the head of a drug/slave empire.
    Misc: Buchert is actually french! His wedge-tail is larger than most (which is preety big), and he owns a large amount of money. (inherted from is uncle)
    Last edited by Lord Yossanrion; April 20th, 2005 at 07:13.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

Something diffrent

Count me in!

Name: Andrea Veer

Morph: Black panther

Human: Andrea is a sweet and innocent little girl. She is always smiling, she studies hard and she does her best to help those in need. She looks very (very!) fine for a 15 year old girl, whth bright blue eyes, coppery red rair, a cute face, and a smile to die for. She is dressed in a catholic schoolgirl uniform (there is chatolic schools in london, right?).

Background: Andrea grew up in a catholic family in one of the more quiet neighborhoods of london. Her parents have always been strict, but also loving. She have at this point in her life not expirienced anything else than the quiet life in a catholic school, and has a huge crush on one of the young teachers, but of course she keeps it to herself.

Misc: Andrea does not know of her morphing powers yet. The only three persons who know about it is her parents and the local vicar, who believes that a demon has been trying to posses Andrea since the day she was born. Andrea frequently changed as a child, but have only changed 2 times in the last 3½ year. Andrea have no memory form her morphs.
    Last edited by Sareld; April 20th, 2005 at 11:43.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a note on my char.. he looks like this except the red hair (mines white heared) and he also normaly walks like this
    http://www.midianweb.it/gif/garou_ma...freeman/06.gif

http://www.rivalspecies.com/ this rocks
    [omg deviant art account: http://www.deviantart.com/]
    [theres a space hulk based comic on my deviantart]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

So, we are putting pics on our characthers, eh? This is kind of how I think Andrea looks like: http://www.swanmodels.com/model_pic/...anie%20H/1.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast