The Hunt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

The Hunt

This is going to be a five man rp made up of Night Lords. Our mission is simple, find the Talonmaster Zso Sahaal (read Lord of the Night) and bring back the Carona Nox to Daemonprince Acrebus. Bringing Sahaal back is another priority but whether or not he is dead or alive is not.

Our mission is simple, all particapants post a name, wargear, and brief background.

Name: Malice
    Wargear: power armour, pair of chainswords with bolt pistols incorperated into the hilts, retractable claws from gauntlets, *jump pack.

*All particapants ,may take this item, just a jump pack incorperated into the back piece of normal armour.

History: One of the first of Zso Sahaal's raptors and greatest of his subordinates. When Sahaal was gifted with the right to lead the legion, Malice was the first to swear loyalty to the Talonmaster. Since his disapreance, Malice has never accpeted any other to rule the Night Lords. As such, lord Acrebus saw fit to all but exile him amongst his brother marines. Now malice has been ordered to find and capture sahaal or be exiled from the legion.

-*(You are free to give your character any of the following daeonic abilities: flight, speed, strength, resiliance, venom, or talons.)*-

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm well ill give this another go then darkreever.. and i promise.. no more dreadnoughts...

Name: Anyla
    Wargear: space marine armour (how ever she's adjusted it to her size (it looks more like a sisters of battle suit now)), storm hammer/storm shield.
    Deamonic gift: deamonic flight.
    Background: normaly female's wernt alowed in the space marine chapter's but the chapter had been asigned for a special mission by the emperor which forced them to chage their ways, Anyla was picked out while she were still fairly young, the scientist's didnt believe she had the fysics to undergo the transformation into a space marine. She proved them wrong how ever, how ever after the mission was over she was forced to allways wear a helmet to hide away the fact that she was not a male. A female amoungst a legion of male space marine could have caused chaos amoungst the ranks they thought. how ever not even when the chapter shifted to chaos she caused any problems. she's respected and treated like any other space marine and now chaos space marine.

OOC: dont pick on me for playing female.

http://www.rivalspecies.com/ this rocks
    [omg deviant art account: http://www.deviantart.com/]
    [theres a space hulk based comic on my deviantart]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

dear god, strike me down now :p

patriarch, not even a chaos legion is heretic enough to make female marines (since its impossible), let alone tha fact that the night lords hated the emperor long before the heresy and as such would not change their geneseed for him or anyone else. please change the sex of your character... :cool:

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a female space marine could just be a sister of battle in some looted space marine armour (ajusted for size). You might have to change your background info but it could work out
    What would you do if a Carnifex "meow'ed" at you.

Some pictures of my models

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i was shooting for somthing like a sisters of battle... i chose female cause thats gotta be the only things i havnt tried playing on the forum yet O_o ive been man eating monsters, killing machines, the gentleman, freaks, wierdo's, aliens under cover.. everything except female so i thought this might be a good way to combine the last straw and the ''I DONT WANNA BE A DREADNOUGHT THINGY AGAIN'' in one of darkreevers rp's. and i didnt mean she was like a space marine but maybe thats just my explaining that sucks o_O i was more shooting for a sisters of mercy that had been geneticaly modified and then put into the platoon cause she was to secret to join the normal army..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

in any case, Night Lords hate all others besides themselves. they would sooner kill your character then let her walk alongside them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

........well i know enough about night lords to know that, and i believe kinda made that clear in the story that she was a night lord just not fully space marine since she's female.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Name: Viduus
    Wargear: power armour,bolt pistol,power fist,melta bombs, jump pack*daemonic speed*.

History:Viduus began his service as a Blood Angel. While serving in one of thier assault squads, Viduus developed an unnatural addiction to speed. He also developed an unnatural addiction to causing severe and prolonged pain to his enemies. When he began indulging in his thirst for human blood the Chaplains decalred him a heretic and he was sentenced to be burned as one. Viduus managed to escape and worked his way to the Eye. His skills as an assault marine allowed him to join a mercenary band of Night Lord raptors. Viduus learned from them how to manipulate the feeble chaos dieties into granting him sepcial powers. In exchange for the souls of those he murdered,they granted him speed.They also granted him a tentacle arm that he niether asked for or wanted,so to prove to the chaos gods that he would not be controlled,he sawed off his right arm and replaced it with a mechanical one.Viduus has a serious problem with authority and cannot stand the thought of being controlled. He took this jobs simply because of the reward offered for Sahaal's capture.
    Last edited by Edicius; April 25th, 2005 at 20:05.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Good to have you aboard Edicius, and Patriarch please change your character. I will not let you in if your character is not a true Night Lord and that is that... :cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about the blood angel then huh? how calm he's alowed? also, if their's one thing i know about all chaos (even night lords) is they have cultists! and even if you force me to change the story i will not change character.. and if you force me trust me.. youll wish you never forced me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast