Librarium Online Member Fluff Thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Alright folks. This is the deal. We all have our personas on the board, (Ie, the basis of your name, eg, Mel would be a corrupted battle sister with her foxy temperament, or BiD a Daemon Prince, but with his Mod Scythe of Doom and his...his.. er... redeeming feature.Features.) and it is with these that we post in character. Note that the character will be first and foremost YOUR mindset in the body of your persona'd nickname. Without further ado, I shall begin..

Inquisitor carried on walking down the trench, brandishing his Blastmaster at any living guardsmen that still remained, rending them asunder in his quest to find Bornin, and the rest of the Mods. From what he had seen from hacking into the rest of the planet's security network, almost all of the Librarium Online community was here on this god-forsaken hellhole. The mods were usually unseen, however, or if they were as shadows in the background, seemingly watching over the flock of LO members.

A guardsman ran screaming out of a bunker at Inquisitor, who idly batted him aside with his Mace of Thwappage, thinking about where Bornin or any of the mods could be.

"What do they like, the mods? Power. No power round here. Next. Sex? Too right, but again, round here? Not likely. Unless they're necrophiliacs, which i very much.. kind of .. no, i dont doubt that. Beer. Alcohol. Find the army stores!" Inkie thought, and his face cracked into an even wider grin as he went of in search of Bornin , rock music blaring from his backpack...

"It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slai sat on a meadow in his ancient Terminator army and felt sort of unclean, as the last guy who had it died messily. Bad case of diarrhea. "But no time for that now", he thought, leaning back and surveying the landscape. "Its a nice day and the sun is shining. Nothing can disturb me now.. Ahhhh".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

BorninDarkness roared as he smashed aside another guardsman. "Too slow, must go", he thought.
    "What's up with this planet anyway. Supposedly our entire crew should be around here, but I've seen none. And this poor excuse for a town isn't making me any happier either. A town only a mile or so behind the first trenches, the least thing they could have is a liquor store."
    Suddenly, a figure in a black coat, wearing a cap adorned with small silver skulls, stood before him. "You will die heretic, in the name of the god-emperor!".
    Great. A Commissar.
    "You must be one of the most stopid guys I've ever seen. Now, you know what this asks for right?"
    Seeing the confusion in the Commissar's eyes, he raised his Daemonic Mod Scythe of Doom.
    "I could use Vindy right about now... oh well. Prepare for a Stupidity Execution!"
    Before the Commissar could say anything, his head was rolling on the ground, only to be kicked throught a window by BorninDarkness.
    Suddenly, he heard what sounded like metal.
    "What the... where's that coming from?"
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Inquisitor moonwalked his way down the trench, jammin to the sound of Motley Crue as he air-guitared his enemies to death, his arms flailing around and decapitating them in a blissful orgy of gore.

"Ow&#33;"

Inkie danced, randomly firing off blasts of sound that made his insides quiver with excitement. Eventually the guardsmen just sat down to watch the show as he strutted his way along the lip of the trench, before disembowelling them with wave after wave of sonorous cacophany from his Blastmaster.

Behind him, Inkie could hear jangling footsteps, the sound of armour plate and chain mail rubbing together. Slowly, Inquisitor turned around..
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slai heard some noises. He then got up from the meadow and started walking toward the ruckus.

Approaching something wierd, moveing like a spasming seagull, Slai decided it wasnt dangerous. It was a dacing fellow&#33;

"Why, hello there." Slai said with an accomodating voice. "Im sort of lost here... You see.. I was supposed to be in theis very fancy Teleport Grey Knight Grandmaster Retinue... But I sort of ended up here. Where am I?" asked the huge armourclad warrior while scratching his metal head with a Lightning Claw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Slowly Inkie turned around... and saw the massive form of BorninDarkness, scratching his Ballz of Steel.

"Heij dude. About time I found someone else on this craphole. Here, have a drink."
    BorninDarkness grabs his Bottle of Infinite Beer, and after taking a huge gulp himself, hands it to The Inquisitor.

"Hmm, you missed one." Before Inkie could turn, BorninDarkness drew his Mod-Charged Kai Gun and pumped a highly energized Bolt of pure Malice into a guardsman, who exploded in a fountain of gore.

"So what&#39;s the deal? Seen anyone else? Or better yet, found a liquor store?"
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

"Raaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, Fear ME"
    Vindkall was felling guardman after guardsman with the Operators Dark Blade.
    "Fight me you cowards"
    Hacking his way through the guardsmen he came across one that challenged him, an officer, no challenge for a Lord of Undivided, but he accepted.
    The officers power sword was crackling with energy as he swung it against Vindkall, but he could easily parry it and responded by scoring a deep wound on the officers chest, the officer droped to his kness and Vindkall ended his life by cutting his head off with a clean cut.
    "Retreat", a guardsman screamed. The guardsmen disengaged and started runnig towards a nearby bunker.
    But, Vindkall drew his boltpistol, thus ending their misery. Slowly he started to walk towards next firing position in the trenchline.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the galiant Riptor strode up and sat on the side of the trench, he whisled metallica and pulled out his blapcannon destroying another guardsmans head. "Why hello there&#33;" he said with interest as a guardsman tried to make a run for it over the open plain "Whoops too slow&#33;" Riptor incinerated the gaurdsmans head with interest. A guardsman strode up to him "pleese sir spare me&#33;" the man pleeded "What will ya agive me?" the rip said pulling a chicken wing out of no-where and munching on it "I have fourteen cans of beer&#33;" the guarsman said opening his pack "oooh sorry kid you need fifteen cans of beer to live&#33;" Riptor laughed andshot the guardsman dead, he went over to his corpse "Well cant let these go to waste&#33;" he said cheerily and slung the pack over his shoulder and strode down teh trench, he threw the stipped wing away and continued down the trench whisling, his cans of beer clinking together in his back.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slayer flew low to the ground across the battle field as explosions erupted left and right, gripping a long halbred with an ornate gold staff, but a lifless black blade. He rose up into the air pumping his mighty raven like wings, diving straight into a trench full of guardsmen, cutting down 5 with one foul stroke with his daemonic weapon. Two of the foolish mortals jumped on top of him, trying to take him down, he grabbed the skull of one, slamming into the other as blood and gore flew everywhere, a dark sinister laugh emited from his helmet. He pulled out his plasma pistol and his laughter grew louder, firing at the guardsmen as they tried to flee "RUN AWAY&#33;&#33;&#33;" He cried after them, shooting most down of them down, as the rest went into the shadows, stalking them through the trenches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the edge of the battlefield, philipmatlary carefully assisted the other mods in the upkeeping of LO with his trusted sniper rifle...

damn, im not good at writing this kinda *****..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast