New Player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Player

Hello, I want to get into the game but I am unsure as to waht I need and what I can do? Can you tell me what I would need to play in a game? I have grown interested with the expulsion deck, but thats all that I know so far. I do however know the basic rules.

The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speak to people at the shop you play at, people that have been playing the game for a while will love to help you. I would recommend buying a large lot of cards off of ebay and/or buying a core box or some booster box. Once you have bought a box, then you can pretty much trade and swap for any cards that you want, rather than having to pay for them.

Look on the internet for "netdecks," and magic the gatherings website to see what decks are doing well in tournies and such.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play magic and I want to get out of it and I have a lot of cards if you would want to buy them. I would probably sell them for about $50 US. I have a type 2 bringer deck and a type 1 blue/red control deck, both of which are pretty good. If your interested, I'll post more details of what I have.
    <-- that room over there in my avatar is full of people who think you are funny...BURN...

"There are some who call me...Tim?" - Tim the Enchanter

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

+ Reply to Thread