suggestions for new rpg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suggestions for new rpg

all i got so far is a group of space marines are sent to confirm a psyker who is rumoured to be the emperor reborn and then something bad happens(I don't know what)
    so any suggestions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

box
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Say the Psyker is evil and has brainwashed the entire planet and the space marines have to fight their way to their landing zone.

Just a note, Rpg's do not have to be well thought out just a basic idea can start some awsome ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great idea box I'll definately use it
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>can&#39;t you handle a triple</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shas&#39;O&#39;M&#39;Yen &#064; Feb 27 2005, 04:04)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well said</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that the Pysker is actually Horus Reborn instead and it leads to a massive conflict between the Imperium and Chaos...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

One of the corpse god's attendents smuggled out a sample of his dna and sinister forces (chaos, dark eldar, whomever) are cloning him to gain control humanity by twisting him to their evil purposes. The marines must rescue the clone before their evil can take hold or destroy him and all traces of his dna?

sorry if that sounds stupid, it's just off the top of my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    One of the corpse god's attendents smuggled out a sample of his dna and sinister forces (chaos, dark eldar, whomever) are cloning him to gain control humanity by twisting him to their evil purposes. The marines must rescue the clone before their evil can take hold or destroy him and all traces of his dna?

sorry if that sounds stupid, it's just off the top of my head.
    So like, stolen geneseed, which the loyalist marines can't allow to ruin their reputation, or to rescue the "Clone" before it's too badly contaminated?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    137 (x3)

Yeah something like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or put a bullet in the Clones brain to save the Impirium, and at the same time imperilling thier souls after slaying the emperor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by chaos lord92
    all i got so far is a group of space marines are sent to confirm a psyker who is rumoured to be the emperor reborn and then something bad happens(I don't know what)
    so any suggestions
    Sounds very Tzeentch-y to me. Should make it a psyker of some nature who has been seduced by promises of power from a Lord of Change. The Lord of Change takes over the psyker's body, and also manipulates the person the the psyker was an aide to - the commander of the planetary Imperial Guard.

So in essence, the RPG could be about landfall with either Grey Knights or Deathwatch. The marines make their way through to the place where the 'Emperor' is, only to be lured into a trap set by the Traitor Guards.

Upon escaping, they can get new intel / recon for the location of this figure, find out that he's real and fight their way to him. The final, climactic scene could be about their dialogue with the 'Emperor' (a Lord of Change) and their imminent battle with the beast and and other warp spawned minions he may have available!

Good luck with the RPG, hope I've helped!
    The iron crowned is getting closer,
    Swings his hammer down on him,
    Like a thunderstorm he's crushing,
    Down the Noldor's proudest king.

Under my foot, so hopeless it seems.
    You've troubled my day, now feel the pain.
    - Blind Guardian

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

They could find out at the end tat he is an Alpha level psyker, and really powerful.

I wouldn't worry about the plot though. With RPGs its better to let it roll and everyone can make it up as they go along.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast