Gotham- City of Darkness - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Dark Lioness HLTB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x2)

Gotham- City of Darkness

Gotham City a haven for the corrupt, organised crime goes unchecked thanks to police corruption. Thanks to the mob wars and the recent troubles in the Narrows people are afraid to walk home at night.

One symbol of hope remains- a figure of fear and mystery- the one the media calls the Batman.

Now is your time to make a stand or help the dark city finally fall.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

XD Score. I want in. Give me the details..what are our limits here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

117 (x2)

Intro:

Deep within the labs of an unknown company two people are discussing their plans for the future.

Unknown Man – “they agreed??

Unknown Woman- “they didn’t really have a choice?

Unknown Man- “what about opposition??

Unknown Woman- “opposition from whom? All loose ends of the project were tied up?

Unknown Man- “I’m more concerned about outside interference?

Unknown Woman- “the beautiful thing about this city, people look the other way?

Unknown Man- “so everyone who worked on the project?

Unknown Woman- “a contingency plan is already in place?

++signal lost++

Act 1: someone in need

NPC: Alan ran through the dark woods chased by several armed men, he wasn’t in the best shape and he knew he couldn’t outrun them. He needed a miracle! Gunshots rang out in the darkness narrowly missing the middle aged man.
    Last edited by Dark Lioness HLTB; September 13th, 2005 at 22:37.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

the bullets whizzed past Alan’s head as his pursuers gained on him. Darting left he narrowly avoided a slug as it pounded against the tree's ripping the bark to splinters. tripping on an exposed root Alan tumbled forward breaking his nose on the hard ground, scrambling for cover he crawled behind a rock and held his aching nose. taking a glance around the rock he spotted the out lines of his pursuers moving through the undergrowth searching for him, ducking quickly behind his shelter tears running down his face he sat motionless trying to hear any one near by he could shout to for help.

" Where’d he go?"
    "He went o'er this way!"

Alan cringed as he heard this and he struggled with his instincts to keep still.

"What the?"
    *CHOOM!*

Screams echoed through out the forest as one by one Alan heard screams of pain and panic from his assailants daring a look Alan peaked out from his hide away to see one of the gun men fall right in front of him , his chest bore deep gouge marks from what seemed to be a huge blade and what could be seen as friction burns ringed his neck, overcoming his urge to vomit Alan peered up to see a huge bloodbath of what had been the gun men. Some bodies with similar markings to the first man while others had limbs missing and large gaping holes in their midriff and chest. Bringing him self to full height Alan wandered through the battle field observing the carnage as he walked he found one of the men still alive slumped up against a tree , he was spitting up blood and shaking with fear.

"What happened?"
    "What happened? What happened?!?" he coughed up another mouthful of blood "ill tell you what happened man, it was the shadow , the Arklite!" at saying this the man looked to the left of Alan his eyes suddenly filling with fear. Spinning round Alan spotted a dark figure perched on an out crop silhouetted against the moon, turning back to the gunman Alan found him dead and looking back at the rock the figure was gone.

(that should do to get us going me thinks =] )

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

The Shade Hunter jumped down from one building onto the roof of a smaller building running as she touched down not stopping for anything, she didn’t have long until the guard changeover was finished and the building was no longer accessible, not that she worried about security guards, it was just nice to go unseen, she dropped into the building through the ventilation shaft and was only a few meter from her goal, she sprinted silently to a corner office. She opened the door to the office where a young attractive woman sat, her pleasant smile made her look harmless but The Shade Hunter knew better
    “No rest for the wicked Miss Hamilton. I have questions you have answers, now there are two ways we can do this, the easy way or?
    She held a knife up
    “the fun way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x2)

Allyson Hamilton gave the Shade Hunter a cheeky smile pushing the knife aside "you'll get your answers in good time dear" she moved herself closer to the masked woman.

the young lawyer gazed into the other woman's eyes before whispering soflty in her ear "remeber i know who you are Miss Drake"
    I still hate Twiglets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

Artemis had watched the Arklite take on the armed men, she had a distaste for killing that the vigilante lacked. Though in this case his reckless attitude had helped out.

She slipped off her cloak and hood and approached Alan as the innocent looking Anna. Giving him a sweet smile she inquired “hey mister, why were those guys shooting at you??

OOC: let me know if this is not to your desire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shadow watch the pair converse, from the shadows. He was impressed with the arklite's fighting prowess.
    "i wonder if.... no it couldnt" he said to himself.

He quietly turned, and walked off into the shadows. he would remember the arklite's name as long as he lived.
    Creator and Head Patriot of USA Clan
    Head of Rap in the LO Music Clan
    "What can I say, I'm a repoholic. Just can't get enough of that repohol."
    I want everyone to remeber why they need us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

117 (x2)

Alan struggled to breathe "project supremecy! I know all about it!" he clutched his chest tightly and fell to the ground.

Thee Forsaken One

Shadow Seer stood in the shadows of the trees, her generator masking her presence from the other who had gathered in the woods. She was boiling at rage at the fool who had slaughtered all the gunmen. She had hoped to interrogate them before slaughtering them. The moron had set her back from finding the man who had had her father killed.

She walked quietly, trying not to alert them to her presence, over to the man who had been talking to the other woman. She listened carefully to their conversation. Perhaps it may provide some clue as to the person she sought. She watched as the man fell to the ground clutching his chest. She wanted to help him but she could not risk alerting anyone to her whereabouts. She waited to see what the other woman would do...

OOC: If you don't want me to participate in this since you haven't ok'ed my character, I shall withdraw my post
    Last edited by Thee Forsaken One; September 20th, 2005 at 12:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast