Sister Mel Bloodbath Ripoff (srry) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay i still don't know how this works but someone's got to start this.....

The setting
    We are all in an evactuted city in a busted up church where it would appear the milita made a stand (feel free to pick up some weponry on your journeys), Tyranids have been sighted lurking around and so r chaos warriors . You find yourself on your own in the dark nave of the main cathedral.

Who are you
    Before starting the journey describe who you are and then start away and invove yourself with the actions of others. Here's mine

Who are you and what are you doing?

srry sister mel i copied this and made sum changes

im standing behind the shattered remains of the barricade that the militia set up (broken upturned benches that no longer provide cover)when i hear footsteps behind me, heavily booted in armour (sumone join in as the mysterious figure)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am Zavior Aminon a ruthless bounty hunter and i am armed with my power katana, two custom pistols, and various knives.

Zavior strode up to the main door of the cathedrall, swords and pistol in hand, he pushed gently on thedoor and slipped in unoticed, and sneak up behind a lone space wolf(im not too heavily armored im still human, mostly)
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Originally posted by rule britania@Nov 7 2003, 197

srry sister mel i copied this and made sum changes

Change away I don't even know what you changed it from!!!

Anyway i think i'll be somthing different for a change:

I'm Guards Woman Mel, just a simple old Imperial guardswoman got lost in the carnage (typicall woman). Equipped with flak armour and her trusty las gun, lol, okay I'm gonna die.

Mel picks up the ratio's and extra clips of ammo that she rummaged from the copses around her, and notices a dark figur entering the Cathedral in front of her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm brother librarian-captain K-Tana, of the Omega Legion, and am armed with a force sword, a bolter, and my mind...

I'm sitting on a wrecked vestibule, searching the surrounding areas phychicly, looking for life, which might signify an enemy. So far, nothing.

I also look up at the dark figure who has just entered our cathedral.
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am Kharock a World Eater and i am the Arch Heretic of a mutant army. iam equpped with a collar of khorne, axe of khorne a bolt pistol a daemonic aura and strength and some grenades.

standing amidst the ruins surrounding the cathedral i give the order for the first wave of mutants(about 4 dozen) to attack after seeing several figures enter.
    "in the name of Khorne ATTACK!!!!"

various other war cries and chants can be heard as the horde of khronate mutants charge towards the cathedarl brandishing crude axes and blades and an assortment of fire arms.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blasted Collar of khorn! It blinded my mind's eye! You shall pay for your heresy, traitor! *K-Tana charges at the wave of mutants, force sword in hand, and begins to cut down the mutated masses*
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am Salaam Arkanian, an ancient and weathered Necron Lord among the ruins of the cathedral. The builders built around me with plaster and stone, making me a statue of St. Antonius. But the recent battle has shaken up more than the foundations...
    I have dual Gauss-powered gauntlets on my hands, perfect for rending and disintegrating enemies. Of course, all you see is a statue.
    IC: Among the wreckage of the cathedral, one of the statues crumbles a bit. Then all is still-except fo a new addition: a pair of roving, malicious green eyes...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am Jonah Crow, with jump pack, double power fists with attached hand meltas (counts as single meltagun). I walk up to the rest of the group, and look around as I hear a rustle of small claws against concrete.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seeing the librarian emerge and begin to hack down the first wave i order the second and third waves of mutants to attack and also for the big mutants to begin pummeling the entrance with their stubbers. after recieving several rounds and blows i see the Librarian fall back within the cathedral and barracade the entrance up with debris.

unable to push the barracade out of the way and taking huge losses from the defenders the mutant horde falls back to a tight ring around the cathedral. calling the big mutants up i order them to charge and break through the barracades their reward being the first to kill the defenders in the name of Khorne, even though i think that is unlikely to happen.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shall never pull down my barricade&#33; It is held together by my will, and my will is unbreakable&#33; You shall pay for your heresy, as shall your mutants&#33; *Several mutants fall over, smoke pouring out of their facial orifices, their brains fried by a blast of pure phychic energy*

OOC By the way, carcaroth, is your avatar a doom marine doing what i think he&#39;s doing to a imp?
    I live in your eyes

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast