The Eye Watches - Evil Thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Thee Forsaken One

The Eye Watches - Evil Thread

Marvanolin is a city within the war torn Border Princes. On the surface it is a peaceful city ruled by Princess Alexa Marlianna but that is not true. The city is composed of factions each warring for their own causes. They want nothing but total domination of the other factions and the favour of Princess Alexa. Many of the factions are not even human. The undead and other more foul races war over the favour of the Princess.

Many would wonder why Alexa has not been the target of any of these factions. Unfortunately anybody who has claimed they know has disappeared suddenly so now no one dares questions the motives of the Princess and the factions. At the moment no one faction has earned the favour of the Princess but there are rumours that there is something coming which may change all that. There are even rumours that the Princess is growing bored of the factions and may have them eliminated. This may be why the war between the factions has begun to escalate again. Nobody can survive the displeasure of Alexa Marlianna.

It is now the height of summer and the heat beats down on the city. It is one of the hottest summers in recorded history and tempers are beginning to flare. There has already been a number of riots over food and water shortages. Under this turmoil the factions work, each trying to bring their enemies down and forge temporary alliances to bring down any faction that appears to be attracting the Princess' eye.

You have all heard of this shadow war and the thoughts of being able to take control of this city (Rumoured to contain ancient ruins beneath the Royal Palace), fills your mind. You begin to make the journey to the city...

[ooc: Well this is the evil starting point. You do not have to work together. You can join different factions or you could even start your own faction. Its completely up to you. So have fun

To all Vampire players. I will tell you when sunrise is nearing so you have a chance to hide from the sunlight]

Last edited by Thee Forsaken One; October 12th, 2005 at 16:37.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irenicus pulled up to the city in his hired cart.
    "why thank you my good man."
    he stepped off the cart and pulled a large bag off of it and entered an old shanty town on the outskirts. he entered a large building made of maple but green with age. a small man appeared to him ; "may i inteest you in a drink melord?"
    "id like a room please... privateone i see behind the counter."
    "melord that'd be my ro-"cut off by irenicus cold black stare.
    "yes and it shall do nicely".
    he entered the room. placed a large map on the main table and sighed to himself:
    "when will ratveks contact get here!"
    he then pulled out large metal rod. it had been given to him by ratvek to use if needed while ratvek was meditating. his master seemed to meditate for no less than periods of 5 years and had recently begun. irenicus impatient began to consder his options. he could either join a faction or create his own. he would decide after the contact arrived.

Senior Member Dark Lioness HLTB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    117 (x2)

The door slammed shut behind the peasant girl as she boldly stepped into the banqueting hall, she was told that the Countess waited for her within. The room had clearly been neglected for decades as the cobwebs had almost became a second set of curtains. “I’m her on as you requested your ladyship? the girl walked to the far side of the large hall.

Without warning the Countess was upon her, wrestling her down on the ornate table. Isabella looked upon her struggling victim and smiled “I only need a little of your blood so be brave?. The girl stopped struggling though the fear in her eyes remained.

The Lahmian Vampire stroked the girl’s hair to sooth her as a razor sharp fingernail delicately opened the skin of her neck a wound so small and precise that most humans wouldn’t notice it. She lowered her lips to the wound and drank deep, quenching her vile hunger as the girl tried to struggle and thrash weakly beneath her.

The vampire sat up and cut into her own wrist- filling her air with a red dust “I need allies, and this little ritual will let other vampires know exactly where I am. Once your replenished you can go home and..? Isabella looked upon the cold and limp figure of the girl “seems I drained too much again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The smells were new and exciting. The bustle of the streets could be heard from below where Niclaws lurked. Strange-strange, he thought. he smelt the decay on the bustling life of the city. Undead. He sniffed again. Skaven. The next smell was a far more pleasant one. Promise. Power was here. Power beyond what Niclaws had ever hoped for in his reasonably long life. The smells filled his head. There is everything.

A pack of skaven drew near him.
    "What-what are your plans" said the largest surviving member of Clan Miskrit bar Niclaws himself
    "Spy-spy" Niclaws' voice an excited squeek. "Find-find all you can." The pack chittered "I must know-know everything. Look-look for potential allies to betray"
    The pack merged with the surrounding Erebus and was gone. Niclaws soon joined them leaving only a faint snigger behind.

The Demarcated Mod of TPV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"WERE IS RHATVEKS INFORMANT!" John shouted to himself.
    "For Nagash's sake, i might have to sleep here tonight"
    it was getting late and so he produced out of his bag a small vial, in this was blood, pure drragons blood,... "if vampires are here then this should attract them" irenicus thought to himself. as he opened the vial and poured it at his window-sil. "the smell will bring the bravest of there kind here." he noted in his diary the days events. "if they even dare to ttack me i have my rod... and i know rhatvek designed it to protect me from the beings of the night." irenicus didnt need sleep, he hadnt slept since he was ressurected, he sat in his chair compiling notes waitoing for his "message" to be recieved.
    Last edited by The Dark Lord; October 10th, 2005 at 17:21.

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

As Giles approached the small hamlet, in the blackened out coach he had hired, he began to wonder to himself, "Why have I come here?" It was almost as if some outside force had been luring him to this place, some dark energy had been guiding his path.

Giles instandly removed these thoughts as folly, for the only being that controlled his destiny was him.

The coach pulled up to the local inn. The driver asked what to do next:

"Go and secure me a room, and then bring my bags upstairs" said Giles in his usual imposing tone
    "Yes Sire, but about the matter of payment" said the driver.
    Bold thought Giles, but stupid. "We will discuss that over dinner"

He entered the inn and moved upstairs. The room was little more than a hay loft, but needs must as the daemon drives. First he would feed on this imbicile, then he would find out what had brought him here.
    Last edited by gingerninja; October 10th, 2005 at 08:21.
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Giles threw the lifeless body of the coach driver to the ground. "Well that solves my first problem" he thought to himself. He had gone 2 and a half days with no sustinance and could not even think about under going a nights activities without quenching his thirst first.

Giles looked out onto the streets. The riot, that was a small skirmish when he arrived was looking more and more impressive. These peasants could not hope to match his skill with a blade, but their number was more than enough to slow his progress. He decided that sneeking around under the cover of darkness would be better, as the riot can only last so long.

Suddenly a smell filled his nostrals unlike any other that had before, bar one. He knew that smell from his old master. "Could it be?" he thought to himself, "Dragons Blood, here?" The thought amussed him. This would be tonight's first order of business!!
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humans were stupid.

They accepted anothers position as something they have rather than they earn. Skaven earn what they have and that's why they were superior. Even blind ones.

"Dragon's blood," Niclaws smiled a pained grimace (The closest he could ever manage to a real smile. his scars ached under such pressure) his nostrils held high into the dark air. His
    bright white eyes gleaming in the sewer gloom.
    "The Undead play-play, Fead'adeed," he looked into his subordinates eyes. Fead'adeed smiled for his chief. "Gather-gather the clan," Niclaws paused, his blind eyes looked straight at the unseen form of his companion "We will learn-learn how business is conducted among their kind and we will teach-teach them ours..." They both snickered in the darkness.

The Demarcated Mod of TPV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

suddenly the inkeeper barged in to irenicus room with a cleaver in one hand and a rolling pin in the other. he sounded more cowardly than his presence suggested... perhaps this was to do with the fact he was now staring at irenicus head on. "a-alright y-y-yuv 'ad yur fun... its my room... so clear off"
    Irenicus replied in a stern voice "and what do you intend to do eh?"
    "ill call the militia on you.. your kind aint wanted 'ere!"
    "is that so... well i cant let that happen can i?"
    the door locked, screams were heard, the inkeeper walked back out into the bar, he was paler and he was showing no emption, he rang the last orders bell 2 hours erly and the barmaids cleaned up. he returned at the front of irenicus room and was instructed to not let anyone that had a reflection in.
    "BY GOD ARE THESE VAMPIRES IDIOTS OR ARE THEY JUST SLOW!" he yelled as he poured more dragons blood on the windowsil... he found a pleasant book to read (traveling with the dwarf by felix jaegar) as he sat in the late inkeepers room,surrounded by luxury, awaiting a meeting with the dread lords of the night. was he stupid? or incredibley ingenious.
    ooc: no jokes about idiocy plz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

262 (x7)

Giles wandered through the streets, half smelling the air, half watching his back. He knew from bitter experience that any being powerful enough to obtain Dragon's blood would be a worth advisary indeed.

He had worn his lighter chainmail for this expidition, as well as carrying his longsword and short sword, as well as a conceled dagger on his wrist.

As the smell of the sweet blood got stronger, Giles began to notice the aura of a dark mage. It was faint, but Giles knew mages of this type were powerful enemies, or allies. He found the sill of the room with the blood on and took a taste from his finger. A surge of energy rushed through his veins, as if he was drunk, but more in control.

Giles strode into the tavern and looked at the pale and clammy owner. "Who is the gentlemen in the room at the back?" No response came.

"Please tell him that I wish to see him!!" Still no response.

Giles was growing tired of this idiot. He cast his best defencive and hiding enchantments and then throw the barman through the door!!

In a loud voice he bellowed "My name is Giles de Raufier, we need to talk..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast