Transformers Rp - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Rp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transformers Rp

This is a character registration thread for a transformers roleplay, decepticons and autobots side. Ill expain why they are there in there sides thread. There will also be a thread were battles take place. This is based along the energon timeline, but not fully.
    You will be grunts being led into battle by the 2 veteran soldiers chosen from the main battlefield that megatron and optimus have decided will lead you. Remember there are 2 philosophies between decepticons and autobots: autobots work together and strive for strength as a single unit, wereas decepticons work off of personal achievemant and the lone wolf attitude. It is set on an ancient world were before transformers battled, when they were one-whole they suceeded in locking an ancient being that threatened to destroy the universe. The story will be further told in individul threads . remember this you are a grunt and cant suddenly be a 6-shot.

side-
    Name-
    colour -
    transport (what you transform into)-
    weaponry available-
    background-
    skills-
    added info-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    203 (x5)

I have a question The Dark Lord: So separate thread for battles and also multiple battlefields ?
    MEAT IS MURDER
    Hammerskin
    Nation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think if people put what battlefield they are on at the top of the post it should be fine. One thing to note, if you wish to change side you must tell me first and have a really good reason.
    Last edited by The Dark Lord; October 18th, 2005 at 02:34.

gamesondemand

coupla quick questions:
    1. What can we transform into i.e. cars, dinosaurs, etc.?

2. What locations can we choose from i.e. whole planets or certain parts of earth?

sorry, but i have forgotten most of what i used to know about transformers and all the different series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will be told what location you are in in your sides thread, depending on sides this can be varied alot. But there are keypoints on the planet. and yes transform for travel, boats,planes,cars,... dinosaurs.

Thee Forsaken One

I demand the ability to turn into fantasy creature else there just no point...

gamesondemand

woot! :w00t:
    here are my stats off the top of my head:
    side - Autobots
    name - Warthog
    colour - Desert Camo (tan with splotches of green and brown)
    transport - A-10 II Thunderbolt/Warthog ( ^_^ btw this is a military airplane)
    weaponry available - 30mm Gatling gun and up to 8 wing mounted missiles or bombs. lol there is my dumbed down weapons. i even removed the underbelly racks. happy?
    skills - relatively slow, but quite nimble, both in the air and on the ground. his attacks are powerful and he can take a beating. he is more of a team player and likes to be on the second line rather than the front lines. his weapons are more suited to standing back and shooting than charging in and smashing. he is deadly accurate with his Gatling and most of his enemies have been torn apart by it before they even heard the sound. if you ever hear his Gatling consider yourself to be a lucky bot to not have been targeted by him. (this is factual. there are accounts of soldiers saying that they see the smoke coming out of the barrel before they hear the rrrrrrrRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP sound of the gun. this is due to several factors including the speed of sound.)
    added info - Warthog likes to fly, and also likes the shooty style of combat. he is suited for close air support of his fellow Autobots. he is not one for close combat, but will join in if he has no choice. he really has no melee weapons of note, other than being able to stick his gatling into the decepticons face and make them eat lead. while he is not the best for air to air combat, he can get by with his excellent manueverability.
    Last edited by gamesondemand; October 18th, 2005 at 18:38.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just a beginning, so please no criticism
    Side - Autobots
    Name - Renauld
    Transforms to - Tank
    History - I'm no Transformers buff, so i don't know what to put there.
    Weaponry - One 120 MM cannon with thermal jacket capable of heat, kinetic energy, penetrating or guided shells mounted on left shoulder. 5 7.62 MM machine guns housed in chest, hidden, with a extendable barrel giving range and accuracy for speed. 1 20 MM high rate of fire cannon on right shoulder. Steel spinning tread blades in forearms. Infared, EM, and Night Vision, various sensors that can detect materials for a 2 mile radius, but if linked up with satelites, has a much larger range. Anti-piercing armor, mine resistant, heat and electricity resistant.
    Skills - Slow and powerful. Lays down constant fire so he can get close enough so he can grapple.
    Added info - to some others, he is painstaking methodical. He is reluctant to be drawn into combat when there is something more important, but he still has a sense of preservation, and will rather fight than ignore an attack.
    Last edited by Gerowshow; October 18th, 2005 at 06:27.
    You know what would really be scary? Yeah. I know that you know that i know that you know that i know what i'm thinking:
    War Titans for 40k. Muahahahaha! They'd be like 50,000 points.
    (This rambling brought to you by too much Caffiene)
    -
    W/D/L
    Space Marines - 1/0/0
    Night Gobbos - 1/0/0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x2)

ok here's my attempt..

Side - decepticons
    Name - Jet
    Colour - (jet) black
    Transport - P-47 thunderbolt (this is a ww2 propeller driven fighter plane)
    Weaponry - 4 high rate of fire machine guns on each wing (8 in total) which are otherwise housed on his shoulders. Razor sharp bladed propellors dual-wielded as swords, has 2 more on back in case they get embedded in target or are knocked away.
    Background - Trained at scouting and quick response.
    Skills - scouting, stealth, melee combat, aerobatics/dogfighting and raw speed. Especially fond of transforming in mid-air and silently dropping onto an enemy.
    Added info - Jet is impetuous and difficult to control. He is known for his lack of strategic planning and tendency to leap straight into combat. Loves speed, flying and close combat.
    Last edited by Xiahou Dun; October 18th, 2005 at 10:40.
    "You challenge me knowing that I am Xiahou Dun!?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@gamesondemand- tone down the weaponry just a "little" bit
    and people are going autobots which i didnt expect

@TFO- i told you in chat,i told you on msn, and now im telling you here... you cant transform into a large dragon!
    Last edited by The Dark Lord; October 18th, 2005 at 11:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast