Marongo Termanis (silly thread) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

Marongo Termanis (silly thread)

Battle Brother Klaplin had foolishly been allowed to call shotgun and be pilot, and now alas the Thunderhawk gunship along with most of the Black Claws battle brothers was a burning memory imbedded in the flank of the main Hive Complex*. Klaplin had told his brothers to “athume thafety pothithions? but by the time they had figured out what he was trying to say it was too late. He stumbled through the wreckage looking for survivors… the madness had begun.

*He would later say that the hundred-mile complex came from nowhere, but that’s a tale for another time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Thee Forsaken One

(ooc: I thought deadly nightshade was going to do this but oh well )

Brother Caboolus drove Shelios out of the wreckage.

"It is good that the big bang didn't break Shelios", he said to no one in particular, "Where, oh where are my friends?"

He accidently drove over a survivor causing him to shriek.

"Found one!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

((OOC: Ha ha ha! It's finally time...let's do this.))

Brother Mikaelus stumbled out of the wreckage, his enhanced mental faculties still not quite registering what had happened in the massive impact that had followed the sudden rapid descent. Still, the squad seemed to have landed safely and he began to sift through the wreckage of the craft for any signs that the vehicle bay was intact. Just then, he saw Brother Caboolus driving his pet Predator out of the where the vehicle bay should have been and he immediately rushed over to the gaping hole and looked inside. It seemed that some of the vehicles were intact, but the Landspeeder that he normally used was damaged somewhat. It would need repairs and fast.

Checking to see that his standard issue weapons were still intact, he called out, "I don't suppose we have a Tech Priest among us?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

With a mighty mehanical roar that seemed to shake the ground for miles Brother Zacharius stood up on mighty steel legs. His ancient Vox Caster crackled with life-

"IS THAT HERESY I SMELL BROTHERS? OR IS IT BARBECUE? WAIT!! WHICH IDIOT CRASHED THE THUNDERHAWK"

OOC: please excuse the caps just felt it suitable

Thee Forsaken One

Brother Caboolus plwed through some more wreckage before coming to a stop just inches away from Brother Zacharius.

"Well done Shelios we found the big one."

"Thanks", Shelios replied cheerfully.

Caboolus opened the hatch and climbed out with his bolter in his hands. "Hello Big One. You are OK and so am I. Where is everyone else? Are they sleeping?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x2)

Zacarius sighed "sure why not?" he pointed his Assault Cannon in the direction of the Thunderhawk remains "who did that?"

Thee Forsaken One

"I don't know. I was napping after helping Shelios fix one of the big guns I have. Next thing I was on the ground and Shelios was telling me that someone had crashed the ship.

"So I decided to find my friends".

Caboolus was confused. Why had they crashed? In fact, where was he now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

“I downt want to awarm you but I think Bwother Cabooluth wan over the tech
    pwest? explained Klaplin "We'vth got to weapirs as we go"

Klaplin's helmet was rapidly filling with spit, he removed his helmet, emptying out the saliva and melting a large hole in the ground beside him.

OOC: We need none Marines soon- anyone up for it? possibly as a Chaos Space Marines?

Thee Forsaken One

"That is ok. Shelios and me work well together"

"We sure do Cabby", replied Shelios.

He climbed back into the tank, "Where should we go now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Mikaelus took a moment to attempt to translate what Brother Klaplin was saying but quickly gave up, as his words were nearly indistinguishable anyway. He did, however, look at the bloody remnants of the man that had been run over and, surely enough, it was the Tech Priest that had been attached to their squad for this mission. He frowned, deep in thought for a few moments, then set to work attempting to recover what parts could be salvaged from the wreck. The transport would need to be repaired and, at best, it could be flying again in some indeterminate amount of time. At the worst, they were stuck here and would have to continue on foot - then he would need parts to repair the Landspeeder. Setting off on his own, he surveyed the wreck for signs of any other surviving Battle Brothers, quite convinced that one of them was hiding under a pile of rubble to spring out at him when he least expected it. It's not that he didn't trust them; there were no people he'd rather have guarding his back in a firefight, but he was convinced that they were trying to play tricks on him, whether this was actually the case or not was an entirely different matter.

(OOC: Chaos Space Marines?! Sign me up! Just let me know some basic details, like what Legion/Chapter, any other specifics and stuff...like...that...yeah.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast