Silly Magic Items For Fantasy Rpg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Silly Magic Items:

:ph34r: The Gem of Mystic significance:
    This gem radiates power and glory in all directions quite brightly, it's Aura inspires Awe and reverence to all who behold it. If the owner could ever bring himself to sell it it would be worth millions. It is 3' tall cut in a teardrop shape. It has no known powers.

Shield of Days
    This shield is inhabited by a smiley-face deamon, who is portrayed on the front. The Legend - Have A Nice Day is under the deamons leering face. Such an unnerving sight gives a 10% penalty to opponents WS.

<_< A- number 1, Sword of big slashing,
    This katana is covered in runes and hidden in the pommel is a scroll with the instructions on using it in pigeon Reikspiel (int test... success means the reader cant make heads or tails of it). The sword is a part of a five hour ritual which must be done in painstaking detail without pause (fel test at -30). Should it be completed, the sword will glow and the Greater death rune on it will become active... for 1 second before the rune dims again. Should the Fel test for the ritual fails, the sword will turn on the attacker, removing a piece of nose, ear, lips, etc. (OUCH&#33; You loose face).

:rolleyes: Girdle of Arnie Strength.
    This girdle give the wearer +5 str, +5 T, and +50% WS, however the Character gains a very silly accent (-10 fel), a penchant for taking hormone-extracts (addiction as per rules), and becomes a republican (a further -10 fel). In addition to the above, the Character will never hold a solid plot line for more than a quarter of a session and those he DOES manage to complete will be full of holes, But no-one will seem to notice until the adventure is later retold by a bard....

The Hammer of smiting
    This hammer strikes with an ES of 10. However, the bearer becomes subject to hatred vs. small things (bugs, spiders, woodchucks, etc.) and must pound them before all other attacks are made.

:lol: Demonic armour of BorninDarkness
    This armour allows the wearer to transform into a massive deamon with big steel ballz, adding +5/50 to all stats, who will then wander off from the party to use his newly gained naughty tentacles upon as many schoolgirls as possible. Character will wander back to the party, dazed, confused and with a roaring case of jock itch, unable to remember the past few hours events...

Bikini Armour
    Woman’s armour.. provides +20 fel to members of the opposite sex, and 1 AP to all locations.

Tome of Exposition...
    This ancient text provides a wealth of background that may be used in conjunction with any ID, or lore skill to provide lazy GM&#39;s with adventure hooks and background on quests.

Mace of Crushing..
    Always strikes the gonads, usually in the possession of female adventurers under the age of 14. All males who see a critical strike from this weapon are subject to a terror test.

:o Gem of Many Languages
    When swallowed, the gem will allow a character to speak, understand, read and write any language, however he gain the blather skill and can&#39;t stop it. The gem will &#39;pass&#39; in d10 hours. Then it must be re-swallowed.

:huh: Tome of Ultimate divination.
    Provides such perfectly accurate divinations as: you will pay taxes... You will die sometime in your lifetime.. and of course.. You&#39;re Screwed.

All jokes make fun of SOMEBODY, Remember a sense of humour is a horrible thing... Man this was more fun than it has any right to be.
    *reads own post* "Man I need sleep..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Okay I don&#39;t have a clue of what this is about, but there were a few things that caught my eye... please explain :rolleyes: ?
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow...you have a killer imagination&#33; I really must start roleplaying again, I miss stuff like that. Warhammer FRPG is really cool...need to dig up the book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girdle of Arnie Strength -hehehehe i need that.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok sometimes you scare me Sister and I&#39;m a slayer...

Where do you get these ideas from, long years of solitary confinement in a monastery?
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Originally posted by Dragonslayero@Apr 29 2003, 122
    Ok sometimes you scare me Sister and I&#39;m a slayer...

Where do you get these ideas from, long years of solitary confinement in a monastery?
    Hehe&#33; A lot of people are scared of me. Espeacially those local primary school kids. I told them that the Emperor was going to burn them if they diden&#39;t eat their vegetables&#33;

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok that settles it your nuts... sometimes...
    Your position gives me problems with pointing out what you normally do on a day besides being locked in you cell and writing topics on this site...

Personally I like it best when you walk up to a nightclub, the bouncer asks to see your ID, then having to look up to see you face
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Hehe, gem of mystic significance :lol:

Yeah, i need to get my hands on that Warhammer RGP book thingy.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok lady if u were my girlfriend id probably ban u to the eye of terror and laugh but then again why would i let you have all the fun, and I also take pleasure in tormenting little kids too, i told one that the caos portal would open and consume his soul if he didint shut the f up, damn fat kids&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;(no offense to fat kids in this site,.....wait nevermind what am i saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)People tell me im mean but im true evil, really calling me mean or evil doeant phase me but if u call me nice ill knock ur teeth out&#33;
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

It can be fun to go into my Chaos quoteing mode when im supposed to look after some kids.

"And thus the galaxy bled the blood of the innocent. And the Dark Gods drank deeply and feasted upon the innards of our would-be-saviours."

Or just the classic.

"Eat your dinner...no? THEN THE GALAXY SHALL BURN&#33;...thought so."

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast