Assasins - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Assasins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new assasins rpg. I will start it once i have a few people.

<a href='http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=40krpg' target='_blank'>Warhammer 40k Online RPGs</a>

&lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(-1)&#39;&gt;Go Back&lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;a href=&#39;javascript:history.go(1)&#39;&gt;Go Forward&lt;/a&gt;

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Andon' target='_blank'>Click here for Hot Women&#33;</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOC: starting in 3.........2.............1...........0&#33;
    oh, and there are going to be pictures too

IC: Andon stood in the breifing room on the De&#39;lethan. one of them. he still couldn&#39;t get over how fing huge the ship was. He dimmed the lights once everyone got in.

"we are going to attack the capitol city of the planet Rivendel. we need to take out the power generators, though the palace will have backups. we will then head through the sewers and come up through the basement. we will then find and kill everyone in it. simple as that. any questions?"
    <a href='http://www.ibforfree.com/members/index.php?mforum=40krpg' target='_blank'>Warhammer 40k Online RPGs</a>

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Andon' target='_blank'>Click here for Hot Women&#33;</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOC: if you don&#39;t know what&#39;s going on, go Here.

IC: XV stared at Andon. He was not the talkative type, his readyness was convayed in his stare. Andon had requested all "personell" to be breifed in full armor and ready, so the only sounds in the room were the hum of a holograph projector and the steady growl of the safety mechanism on his Pyrum-Petrol flasks. Noticing this, he flipped a switch on his side, and the the saftey blip came on in the corner of his bionic projector.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOC: Rivendel - youve read/seen the lord of the rings one too many times.

BIC: k3 sat there looking at andon. he lowered his head and checked his weapon then looking up he said to andon &#39;yeah, whats in it for me? and how will this operate? are we going around in 1 big group or 2 or 3 small teams?&#39;
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riptor stopped munching on his weird alien food long enough to ponder. "Why...." he asked simply "and where in the name of the god with 12 peises is the city of of........"
    "rivendel" Someone in the crowd filled in
    "Yah thanks the city of riv..." he was interupted by the ships computer &#39;Iris&#39; "Sir we have a minor problem in city deck c-9". "What.....im busy and in privater secotr g-9&#33;, its at least a half an hour train ride&#33;, can u fix it?" Riptor replied angered "No sir" Iris idely remarked "Fine fine im on my way brief me as i go..." Riptor turned to the others "I have pressing business to attend to, if youll exuse me ill be on my way, anyone who wishes to join me, meet me at the station in 6D in ten minutes." Zavior turned and exited the room shouting as a scutter bot almost triped him in the clutter outside. His loud cursing died away as the doors clanged shut, and a pressure lock hissed preluding to the silent room.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Ah, i knew someone would ask. we will be inserting into the city at different points and rondevouz at the west power station. we will split up into twos once the palace is breached. and i am going to have your ships attack any reinforcements that are not ours. and we have none."

he pointed to the picture on the screen.

this is standard defense around the powerplants and generators. we will take them out with missile launchers for the tanks and anything else for the men"

OOC: you should tell them about the ship

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k3 looked at the picture and then at andon.

&#39;seems good to me, but as i asked, what do we get out of this?&#39;
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riptor stolled through his ship the Da&#39;Lethan his passing men saluting as he passed. Some new recruits were checking out the vast map of the converted eldar craftwold ship, now a powerful was cruiser. "Sir six M9 darithian class ships landed in bay XG-9 three hours ago, and now we have found that it was filled with orks bent on taking the ship" Iris told Riptor. "***** we have to beef up the security, where&#39;s the nearest private transort?" Riptor briskened his pace and opened the link to the Conference room "Andon.....Andon we have a situation, please procced to city deck C-9 on the double, several Orks have gotten through our securitie and are making their way through the city, the local militia are having trouble stopping them" Riptor turned left "Sir the closest transport is thirty feet to your rear" Iris added and Riptor turned on his heel skidding into the transport and slamming the door locking it readying for movement. "Take transport 184 (the one i just entered) the passcode is 2936" Riptor paused as the transport launched pressing his body against the seat viciously, the transport stopped and he jumped out only to find the pod riddled with ork shells. "Yah i knew killing lord Shas&#39;DeOlikz was a bad bad idea" Riptor ran to the area where the militai was making a stand and slid in to the building unsheathing his pistol and shooting an onciming ork "Wholy ***** its a sea of green out there&#33;" he yelled to teh militia leader.
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te&#39;zao snarls and approaches Andon. He asks "What do you want me to do. I&#39;m getting bored. I need little reward, just give me something to kill". He then smiles omniously in anticipation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riptor rolled aside as a volley of ork rounds flew past and impacted into an unsuspecting group of militia men "Seriously need to get better training&#33;" Riptor yelled and rolled back out from cover popping another ork who was gettin a little to close. Riptor checked his ammo and found he had 5 rounds left, his sword hummed gently, urging for its unsheathing of the cold metal "Soon" Riptor soothed and killed another ork "Te&#39;zao u need some damn action, i got plenty ur not gettin paid to feed ur ass&#33;" Riptor yelled into his comlink, but was cut up as and ork shot his link "Holy feth&#33;" he yelled rolling back into cover and and grabbing the side of his head. A militiaman fell beside him grabbing historn sholder "Medic, Medic&#33;" the man yelled his blood covering the floor like a crimson flood

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast