Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
OOGM: Ok then, let me set the rules for this.
1. In this RPG, I control what happens to your chracter. You post what he does, I post the outcome and control the story. Don't double post or say things like "___ runs up to the horde and kills them all". An example of what to do would be "___ charges in, shooting off rounds at the horde" then I post the outcome.
2. Stick to the story, don't go and make something up without my permission. Also don't say "my character finds a lascannon on the floor and picks it up" as I will tell you if you can pick up any of them.
3. Don't double post. I know I said this before, but this can ruin a GM-led RPG so don't do it.
4. This is something which will make you more cautious about what you are doing. This is more of a fact than a rule, and it is that your character can die. Yep, so don't go charging into a fight you can't win (BTW you won't die in any old fight, just in ones which will stand out.
If these rules are broken, I will ignore your post and its effects (this refers to rules 1,2 & 3).
BTW the land raiders driver is controlled by me.
Through the communications in your Land Raider, you are delivered a message from your benefactor. The message says " About a dozen miles to the east of your current position, there is an abbadoned town, ravaged by the affects of war. In that town, there is a supposed secret entrance to a large miltary base, ruled by a Chosen of Abbadon. He has been supposedly been sent here by Abbadon, to attain a precious artifact.
You have 3 objectives
1. To find if a chosen of abbadon resides on this planet, and assasinate him if he does.
2. To destroy the base, by any means possible, using the meltabombs provided.
3. To retrieve this artifact if it exists, or to destroy it, if it is to dangerous to be kept or if it is tainted be chaos.
Expect resistance throughout the mission. Good luck."
The report ends, as the Land raider starts its journey towards the town.
OOC: What chapter are we? Is each person equipped with the same thing ie. bolters, or bolt pistols and CCW?
Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.
OOGM: This is only for people have joined my other topic on GM-led RPG. As I didn't put anything about it in my post, I'll let you off. Be quick if you want to sign up, cause soon I will not accept any entries.
OOC: We arent from any chapeter I belive were a group of the best or summin, I'm a kroot!
IC: Radggh sat in the corner of the Chimera tring to be inconspicuios from some of the Returned kindred on Pech he recalled that kroot, even though were good fighters, were normally disliked so he decided to close his eyes and look asleep, he listend.
OOGM: StormĂ‡rĂ¸w, we are not in a Chimera, we are in a Land Raider. Sorry to sound rude but please read my posts or I might have to start ignoring yours. Again, no offence meant from what I said.
Richter sat, silently contemplating the task at hand. "Another mission, another day, another part of my soul lost." Richter thought callously. Richter never was very sociable, and new that social people were always the first to die. Richter also notice a Xenos on board, never used to Xenos, he was extremely on edge, silently going over all possible situations, preparing for an assault.
Though not an immediate threat, richter just sat, not because he had to in this cramped Land Raider, but because he was apathetic to anything that could possibly happen.
Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.
OOC: Sorry bout that, I got confuzed.
ooc: where exactly is the planet located?
bic: Aithne sat in the Land Raider sharpening the blades on his splinter rifle conemplateing the mission he was on, none of the others and probably not even their superiors knew quite why the chosen had been dispatched to this world and he wasn't going to tell them.
Veni Vidi Variant
I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.
The spikey ones go faster.
98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.
Saga of the Ages. Click it.
Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.
Radggh realised the other xeno in the Transport he attemped to make eye contact.
OOGM: Thats another thing, you don't really know where you are. All I can tell you is you are quite near the eye of terror, north east of it.
IGM: The Land raider, trundles on throughrocky terrain , until suddenly a rocket fires and hits the Land Raider. Stunned, the driver is knocked unconcious, as a horde of mutated cultists point their lasguns at the Vehicle, waiting for a sign of movement. One of the soldiers inside the LR looks out the window of the LR, and sees the cultists, but is narrowly missed by the las blast.