Stalk Not The Beast - Warhammer 40K Fantasy
 

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!


Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    Member GamesmasterZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Concord:NC:United States
    Age
    36
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    -16 (x0)

    Stalk Not The Beast

    (I'm doing this like a GM, not a 'storyteller' per se'. I'll be talking in the first person when I describe things and stuff like that. I'm not a writer and I'm not writing a book. I'm directing 'actors' in a 'play'.)

    Your characters are currently in a tavern. This is the normal tavern. People drinking, throwing knives and axes at a target(That looks suspiciously like an Orc...), talking loudly, wenches serving ale and other sources of alcohol. The usual. Your characters have just talked to the messenger about the details of what's going on in Rikkenburg. You decided to go investigate what's terrorizing these people.

    What does the party plan on doing? Wait until daylight or risk travelling during the night to make the days ride to Rikkenburg?

    What signature?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Wolf Scout Meltagunner Wulfbanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    49 (x2)

    Not being the leader of the group Raziel just sat in a corner of the room, following the discussion in silence, waiting till he was asked if he had the expertise to perform a certain job in their newly taken quest. But, for the time be, Raziel kept on looking around the tavern, keeping one eye on the door, and another eye on the definatly orcish creature pinned to the wall acting as a throwing target. If the time would allow it he might fire some arrows at it, later.

    Looking at the door he asked: "What are we going to do now?", a question, lighty directed at Carlos.

    Before Carlos even anwsered he fired after it: I mean, can we stay here, I like the booze and would love to take a few shots at that orc. Riding at night just issn't my idea of a safe trip. If we decide to do so though, let us first buy some torches, a sentry with no light is as a pikeman without pike". ~He thought it up himself, issn't he smart ~
    Last edited by Wulfbanes; May 8th, 2006 at 21:13.
    Getting Help = Giving Rep

    Space Wolves 5th edition:
    W13, L2, D2

  4. #3
    Son of LO Pierced53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

    "Let's leave tonight, guys. If we ride quickly we can get to Rikkenburg by dawn, and we'll see any happenings there tomorrow. What say you? Lucan? Ranulf? Raziel?"

    Caratacus finished his ale and put his tankard back on the table they were sitting at, located in the corner of the Tavern. He gave the other three of his troupe a look that suggested he believed his idea to be the best one available.

  5. #4
    Wolf Scout Meltagunner Wulfbanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    49 (x2)

    "Well, okay," Raziel replied, a little sad, he wouldn't get to shoot at the orc anymore before leaving. "as long as Gerhardt pays the bill." he said with a large smile.

    add-on: "And the torches." with an even wider grin.
    Getting Help = Giving Rep

    Space Wolves 5th edition:
    W13, L2, D2

  6. #5
    Son of LO Pierced53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

    "Let us not leave immediately, that Orc still breathes, does it not?" Carlos said boldly, winking at Raziel.

    Before getting up and visiting the merchant in the backroom in need of torches, Carlos added, "We've only had one round, no one in these parts does that. And besides, Gerhadt is paying!"
    Last edited by Pierced53; May 8th, 2006 at 21:27.

  7. #6
    Wolf Scout Meltagunner Wulfbanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    49 (x2)

    "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Raziel jumped up and down, with too much of his hyper-active self showing. A well, the rest was already used to it, let's use it to the better than. He ran out to the truck, fetching his bow and quiver, only to return in mere seconds aiming at the orc.

    A little yell across the room to Carlos as he let his arrow go. "I don't need another drink, hitting that wall was enough clarification I'm a little drunk! Teehee!"

    As he aimed again he thought to himself, enough arrows left, and the orcsy there ain't moving no more when I hit him enough times. We won't leave till Carlos is filled with booze. I have enough time to shoot down my arrows twice! And again he let a arrow fly by, hitting the wall again, a little above a now pale white looking man. "sorry!" Oh man, this is going to be a fun night!
    Getting Help = Giving Rep

    Space Wolves 5th edition:
    W13, L2, D2

  8. #7
    Son of LO Pierced53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

    Caratacus returned to the table, waving his new torches around a little dangerously. He had now attracted the unwanted attention of a few lurkers in the tavern.

    A tall, large man walked over to the table, and opened his mouth ready to speak.

    -NPC, GM please step in. -

  9. #8
    Member GamesmasterZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Concord:NC:United States
    Age
    36
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Reputation
    -16 (x0)

    The man walked over to Caratacus, motioning to his friend Raziel. "Ze maniac with ze bow haz to go. I vill not tolerate zhis kind of behaviour in my eztablishment. Collect ze man or get out." the man just walks away. He's waiting for something to be done about Raziel.
    What signature?

  10. #9
    Wolf Scout Meltagunner Wulfbanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputation
    49 (x2)

    Not noticing anything other than the squerming Orc due to his exitement Raziel drew another arrow. He looked to his left at the sound of Carlos' voice with the command to come near.

    Raziel complied immediatly forgetting he had an arrow on which now widely flew trough the room, zooming in on the Orc's head.. and the head of the tall man who spoke to Carlos minutes a go. "Duck!!!!'' Raziel screeched after his arrow, not knowing what would happen.

    ~Up to GM who is going to be hit. Gotto fight out of it could be a nice start were the others can jump into though. Will leave it up to you~
    Getting Help = Giving Rep

    Space Wolves 5th edition:
    W13, L2, D2

  11. #10
    LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vault 13
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    377 (x8)

    "Calm down old boy" I drawl at Raziel putting a restraining hand on his shoulder. I turn to the man and toss him a gold piece "here is something for the trouble oh and..." I toss him another two coins "a bottle of your finest wine Nuln 43 if you have it". I turn back to the group "wonderful vintage".


    Once everyone has settled down I continue.
    "Yes lets stay here for the night very rustic so reshreshing from the dreary old gatherings we had in Nuln".
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

    Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts