Eberron - RPGA Xen'drik Expeditions Play by Post - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    425 (x8)

Eberron - RPGA Xen'drik Expeditions Play by Post

Hello,

I am trying to run RPGA Organized play adventures for Eberron - Xen'drik Expeditions and have set up just about all the factions for play here:

Recruiting For Eberron - Xen'drik Expeditions (most of the factions)

All the relevent information on RPGA character creation, books needed, etc. are linked there. Since I don't have as much time to play at home I thought it was kind of a cool idea to do a play by post. Not exactly the same but the site looks like it is set up to handle DND pretty well.

If you are at all interested please go ahead and sign up. Each session holds 4-6 people (6 being optimal). Since this is an RPGA game you will need to be a member for character tracking purposes. If not we can see about getting your membership squared away. If I get enough interest I am willing to run multiple sessions.

Cheers,

-Mike

Now offering an affordable Tournament Legal Quality Commission pricing. Find out more here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x1)

Hey I've been fiending for a campaign. I havent done a play by post before though I've seen a little, read a little, and can guess the rest. I'm not an RPGA member and live out in Arkansas. I'm not really sure where the nearest signup area is here. I'll be looking into the details of how to play while I try and hunt you down on MSN to get better details. Of course I'll check back here as well.

+ Reply to Thread