Larp - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Larp

By the Silver Sword! Stormchaser's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x3)

Anyone heard of it?

Anyone done it?

LARP stands for Live Action Role Play. There's several ways to describe it, like "Cross-country free-style pantomime." or "Medieval Paintball"

Basically it's running round the woods with a rubber sword pretending to be a Hero.

I'm a member of a UK LARP system called Fools and Heroes. Fools and Heroes (aka FnH) is a Nation wide system with about 20 branches up and down the country.

Wanna know more or post about your LARP system post here

2. Remove Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Ronneby (Sweden)
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

746 (x8)

I've been to a few some years back.
    I remember once on a Star Wars LARP when I awoke in the shelter (I was a part of the Imperal Forces) two Stoormtroopers stood on a moonlit hill in full gear, talking. I was really in the gaming world at that moment, but that is about the only moment I have really had that feeling.
    I guess one can only meet a certain number of fourteen year old barbarians who's whole tribe has been killed by the orcs, before the illusion starts to crumble.
    "What might your profession be, oh stranger?"
    "I'm an assasin...or shouldn't I tell you that? Darn, we'll better try again. What do you think of my clothes by the way?"
    Once I saw a guy in assasins clothes, you know black cloak and all, just sitting in a tree waiting for some random bloke to come wandering by. Ready to assasinate. After a while he climbed down, went to get something to eat and climbed right back up.

Might be just me but I vastly prefer the old style pen and paper version of roleplaying.
    Things are a bit more controlled there I guess.

+ Reply to Thread