FBC Character Sheets - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

FBC Character Sheets

Post your character sheets here, in the following format, please. Don't clutter this thread with other posts, they will be deleted. ONLY posts including your character sheets will be allowed!

Name:
    Level:
    Hit Points:
    Atk Dice:
    Experience:
    Skills:

Description:

Equipment:

Battle Log
    Each time you have a battle, come back and edit your character sheet to include experience earned or levels gained.

List of Character Sheets

Aegan the Lost by mediajak
    Cahal, Blessed and Cursed by Hekau Chasut
    Dae'Koroloth by Kossolax_the_Foresworn
    Grokk Fumbles by Handbag of Joy
    Hasoi Siolka by darkreever
    K'as Ver'o by LordLink
    Nobgul Grimwort by Lost Nemesis
    Orion Winter by Topdog123
    Oryn Tzenco by Aether-Moose
    Samantha Valerio by Adrian MalSeraph
    Silnai Orilian by Hive Fleet Scorpii
    Vet. Sgt. Corran Dann by dr_nick22

Last edited by Lost Nemesis; August 3rd, 2007 at 15:56.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

My character for Nobgul Grimwort:

Name: Nobgul Grimwort
    Level: 1
    Hit Points: 15
    Atk Dice: 2
    Experience: 1
    Skills: N/A until level 3

Description: This Ork is still just a Boy, fresh out of "da rekrutin' grundz!" so he's barely smaller than your average seven foot tall supersoldier. Like all Orks, he is pure, green muscle. One of his ears is halfway chewed off, though, 'cause when he was just a little Ork he got into a fight with a gang of Grots - no worries, however, because they found their way into his green belly. Like the rest of the Kommandos he runs about with, he wears tight camo pants and sturdy leather boots, a too-large leather belt with a big buckle, a tight OD brown shirt, and a clanky helmet that he looted off a dead Imperial Ogryn (it's far too large for his head).

Equipment: There's no telling what an Ork Kommando will bring to a fight, for it varies many a time. However, Nobgul does enjoy a few weapons and will never leave home without them, though he may bring extras along. He carries two choppas strapped to his legs, a slugga in a holster at his hip, and sometimes carries a burna, rokkit launcha, big shoota, or other nasty weapon on a sling across his back. This Ork also likes to bite, though he gets chided quite often for the fact ("Nobgul, wut are ya doin' to dem teef, Boy?!"). As far as misc. equipment goes, Nobgul carries around a huge pair of binoculars, specially designed by one of the Ork Meks around camp, and occasionally carries a shovel with him as well. Why he carries a shovel, none of the other Orks have ever been able to figure out...

Battle Log
    Fight #1 vs. Dae'Koroloth, result: win +1 exp
    Last edited by Lost Nemesis; July 16th, 2007 at 23:37.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aegan the Lost

Character sheet for Aegan the Lost

Name: Aegan the Lost
    Experience: 2

Description: As a champion of Chaos Aegan has wandered the battlefields of the universe in search of something only known to him. His war torn suit of power armor seems to swirl with the shadows that dance around him. An image as dark as the night the Chaos Marine casts an eyeless gaze upon his foes. Even without his eyes his skill in combat is unparalleled, proven by the many trophies of the fallen that adorn the shadowy armor.

Equipment: Aegan wields a chainsword and a bolt pistol and uses them in tandem to strike at his opponents. He has a few krak grenades at his side and a long knife strapped to his belt. He carries at his side in a pouch a few tiny glass spheres containing poisonous gasses.

Battle Log
    Jul 14, 2007 vs Dae'Koroloth: Win +1xp
    Jun 29, 2007 vs. Dakaj, Master of Incubi: Loss +0xp
    Jun 27, 2007 vs. Vet. Sgt. Corran Dann: Win + 1xp
    Last edited by mediajak; July 14th, 2007 at 20:01.

Senior Member Hive Fleet Scorpii's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Silnai Orilian
    Experience: 0
    Skills: N/A
    Description: Mostly covered by a large, sweeping cloak, Silnai is covered in almost every kind of sensoral enhancer, extra limb, and extra armor, that you could think of. No flesh is actually showing, although a bionic scan would register an area about 2 feet by 3 feet by 2 feet near the center of the thing. It looks more like a large mechanical spider than an actual person.
    Backstory: Every race needs its insiders. Even the Necrons, apparently. I never believed I would be working for a race that seeks the death of me. But... I have seen their wonders. Their Monoliths, their marching ranks of metal. I think that if the Marines had not come, I would have died that day. But they drove them back, destroying the wonders of the Necrons. But not all of the pieces of the Necrons were recovered by their creators. I found one. Still pulsing with psuedo-life, I studied it. I did not grow apart from my cult, I was the only surviver of that attack. But I ramble. Somehow, the piece melded with my husk. My surprise was great when it began to turn my husk into Necron grade material, but even greater when the Voice began to speak. I am sorry, my brothers. I have only enough will remaining to warn you of what I did, and the consequences of tinkering with that which you do not know...
    -Last known communication from Silnai Orilian, Tech Priest
    Equipment: Various mechanics gear, such as large drills, high strength blow torches, and of course a Necron demolecularizer.

So.... Yeah.
    In Hive We Trust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name: Orion Winter
    Ark Dice:
    Skills: N/A until Lv 3

Backstory: During the Gothic War Orions homeworld Ornsworld was besieged by the dreaded filth of chaos. He joined up with a local militia and fought to defend his home. Soon Orion was quickly molded into a veteran of countless skirmishes and battles. During the defence of his homeworld Orion was forced to adapt and learn how to fight up close and personal useing his trademark meat cleavers. Sadly during the war all he knew was torn from his grasp, his home, his wife, his young child, and now he has vowed to travel the galaxy to hunt chaos wherever it resides.

Equipment: Orion carries his trademark cooking cleavers that he wields with deadly efficiency using his small size and aggresive style to throw off his opponents. He also carries a compact bolt action sniper rifle, a revolver, and two frag grenades. These were all issued to him when he fist joined up with the militia. Orion was also his groups fieldcook so he carries with him all the necesary cooking supplies (pots, pans, utensils, ect.).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    100 (x5)

Character sheet for Vet. Sgt. Corran Dann

Name: Veteran Sergeant Corran Dann
    Level: 2
    Hit points: 20
    Atk Dice: 3
    Experience: 3

Background: Corran was once vet. sgt. of a hardened veteran squad in the Catachan 8th. While on a mission on the lush jungle planet of Tanviem recovering a hidden weapons cache, they came under attack by seemingly legions of natives who had been corrupted by chaos. They set up a defensive perimeter and held out as best they could, but soon ammo and supplies ran low, the men were picked off one by one, and the enemy just kept coming.

The squad was overrun. Corran watched his men die one by one right in front of his eyes, every moment of it agony. He raised his autogun to fire, but he was out of ammo. As they drew ever closer, he knew his fate was sealed. Then he saw it. Sticking out from under a pile of bodies, bathed in the blood of the enemy - the eviscerator of the priest attached to their squad. He dove for the weapon, and lifted it out with all his might. He turned back to the droves of natives only metres away, and started in up with a roar. They froze in fear. That's when the real slaughter began.

Soaked in the blood of a hundred foes, Corran collapsed to the ground in exhaustion as the remaining natives either fled for their lives, or lay slowly dying in pools of blood. From out of nowhere came the sound of a deep, sinister laugh that echoed throughout the jungle. A shadowy figure stepped out from the trees - a chaos champion. "You..." Corran spat, "You did this..." The marine simply gazed at him with an eyeless stare, and replied eerily, "Thank you for the entertainment. Perhaps we shall meet again in another life..." and with that he drew his bolt pistol, and put two rounds in Corran's chest.

The next thing Corran knew, he awoke in the jungle in the dead of night, with two holes in his clothing, but no wounds. That, and the odd black tattoo on the inside of his forearm that looked somewhat like a triangle with four prongs branching out from the top.

Since that day he has roamed the galaxy, searching for the one responsible for the death of his squad, as well as his own.

Description: Tall and muscular, Corran looks like a typical Catachan fighter, with a few exceptions. He is heavily scarred,and wears a red bandanna and black goggles. On his back he carries the eviscerator that he used that fateful day, which is now his trademark, and the mysterious black tattoo on the inside of his arm. He prefers to wear black and dark green fatigues, as well as cammo paint.

Equipment: An eviscerator strapped to his back which he only removes when he means business, an autogun for firepower, a combat knife as a backup, rebreather, and several frag and krak grenades in pouches.

Battle Log

vs. Aegan the Lost: Loss + 0xp
    vs. Hasoi Siolka: Win while still above 10 wounds +2 xp
    vs. Dae'Koroloth: Win + 1xp
    Last edited by dr_nick22; July 12th, 2007 at 12:53.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
    By the powers I have just made up I, hereby award you with the Signature
    LO's Offical Uber GM
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMane View Post
    dr_nick you are LO's GMing god!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

my character

Name: Dae’Koroloth
    Experience: 2

Description: Dae'Koroloth was once a powerful Chaos lord, a leader of a great force of Red Corsiars. Despite his awesome skills, he was eventually killed in combat. However this was not his demise. In reward for his great conquests and wanton destruction towards the imperium, the chaos gods granted him a second chance; giving him life eternal as a great daemonic entity. Although he still apears the same as he was before, this is only a form he chooses to take due to personal taste. In reality he is a being of pure warp energy, able to manifest itself in many ways including fire, electricity and daemonic features. He can never truly be killed, although if significantly weakened, he will loose his form temporarily until he recovers.

Battle record:
    Game1: Vs. Dakaj; loss.
    Game2: vs. Corran Dann; loss
    Game3:rematch vs. Dakaj: Win!!!
    Game4: vs. Cahal: Win!!!
    Game5: vs Oryn: loss
    Game6 vs aegan: loss
    Last edited by Koss; July 14th, 2007 at 22:54. Reason: changed the fluff a bit.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

Character sheet for Hasoi Siolka

Name: Hasoi Siolka (Redemption from within)
    Type: Eldar pirate
    Level: 2
    Hit Points: 20
    Atk Dice: 3
    Experience: 4

Description: Tall and slender, slightly pale to most people; Hasoi has a mark burned into his right cheek, a parting gift of sorts from the pirate prince Yriel. This mark is the eldar symbol for destiny and is to mark Hasoi out as one whose destiny lies in a different path from other eldar. He now also sports a large scar on his left side that reopened on several occasions while trying to heal. In addition, the pirate now wears a blue camo-cloak that bears the eldar symbol of redemption. Both of his hands feature burns from overuse of his psychic power with such limited understanding of how to control it.

Background: Hasoi was amongst the first to follow Yriel into banishment when he was cast out by the farseers of Iyanden craftworld for his actions. In the decades that followed, Hasoi became a pirate corsair with the rest of his bretheren who had left their world; quickly proving himself worthy of the pirate princes notice.

Unlike the other corsairs, Hasoi had followed Yriel not from anger or spite, but because he believed Yriel may hold the key to the path he was to walk in his life. When the corsair fleet recieved word of Iyandens distress, as the tyranid hive fleet Kraken breached the craftworld itself, and Yrield finally ordered the corsairs to help Iyanden, Hasoi was ordered to leave the corsairs. Yriel's answer for his order was that Hasoi's destiny did not follow a path that led him to fighting for his ancient home. Hasoi has wandered the galaxy for the last three hundred years since then.

Equipment: An ornate sword strapped to his back and two shuriken pistols at his sides, the wrist mounted pistol was replaced with a a hidden short sword that extends out from his sleeve to above his wrist.

Game one -vs Corran Dann, loss; +0xp

Game two -vs Dakaj, win; +1xp

Game three -vs Valerio, loss; +0xp

Game four -vs Dae'Koroloth, win; +1xp

Campaign (Invasion of Orlann VI Part1:)-Invasion of Orlann VI Part1, complete; +2xp

Game five -vs Cahal, in progress; -+xp
    Last edited by darkreever; September 1st, 2007 at 18:15.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x7)

Here's my Inquisitor.

Name: Samantha Valerio
    Type: Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor
    Experience: 1xp
    Skills: N/A

Description: Ever since she was a child, Valerio has exhibited incredible psychic powers. She often did well to avoid them being discovered, but oftentimes lost control. She most often would unleash her powers when she lost her temper, and being short tempered, this happened often. She was finally discovered during an Eldar Pirate raid on her home world. However, she was spared execution by an Inquisitor that took her in as an Apprentice.

She now serves the Emperor's Most Holy Orders of the Inquisition as a Witch Hunter. While she makes extensive use of her powers, which have been specialized into pyromancy, she still uses her powers in the hunting of the witch. She tries to save them from execution as she had, but this isn't always the case, and will do what is necessary to protect the Imperium that protects her.

Equipment: She wears ceramite carapace armour, to help protect her from her own powers, on her forearms, chest, and thighs, which is all mostly covered by a large tan great coat, which often runs against the ground. She wear large ceramite carapace shoulder guards as well, over the coat. She often carries two bolt pistols at her side, and a powered sword on her back.

Game 1 vs. Hasoi Siolka-- Win +1xp
    Last edited by Adrian MalSeraph; July 23rd, 2007 at 04:41.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Name: Cahal, Blessed and Cursed
    Type: Expelled Juve of Cawdor (Wyrd)

Description: Cahal is tall and thin. He is only 19 years old, but his face prooves that his short life has not been easy so far. Although his appearance is mostly friendly, his dirty old clothes, that are nearly as dark as his tousled hair, make him look like a vagabond, you would think twice about to open your door for. Even after having been expelled by the House of Cawdor and excommunicated by the Redemption, Cahal wears a bandana with his former gang colours to protect his face from the gazes of infidels.

Equipment: Cahal is equipped with a simple autopistol, a remain from his days as a juve of Cawdor, and a straight blade, his father once gave to him. Apart from his conventional weaponry Cahal's inborn abbility to enter the minds of the people around him is to his benefit in battle. Last but not least the possibility to manipulate the movement of molecules and thus their temperature enables him to melt air to destructive plasma balls or boil enemies within the toughest armour.

Background: In my blog I combined the Battle Log with the Background to create a continuous story. If you are interested read it. I would be happy about any comments.
    Last time updated: 26.07.2007 Fight with Aegan the Lost added
    CLICK HERE!

So, who wants to fight the Juve of Cawdor expelled for his psychic potential?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast