Oryn vs. Dae'Koroloth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

Oryn vs. Dae'Koroloth

Oyrn walked in the door to the large ancient chamber. He had had a vision of this place. Perhaps it held the key to his destiny. Entering the structure, he found it to be an ancient arena of some type. floating above the center of the room, was a great and powerful Daemonic entity. "I have been sent by the chaos gods to test your worth, mortal. If you can defeat me in combat, you will gain thier blessing. However, should you fail, you shall be caste out of thier favor."

initiative roll vs. Oryn (1d20=20)

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The most glorious rainbow ever, Pleasuretown.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x3)

Not sure what to expect from the floating Daemon, Oryn assumes a defensive crouch and slowly unsheathes his power sword with one hand while fingering the clasp on a grenade with the other.

Initiative roll vs Dae'Korolith (1d20 = 4)
    Last edited by Aether-Moose; July 12th, 2007 at 23:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett on Quidditch
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.
    [ 1500pt. Chaos List, C&C! ]
    -=W: 2 -D: 0- L: 3=-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

the daemon tossed his glaive in one swift stroke. The Glaive glided through the air like a glowing green missile.

vs. oryn turn 1 (1d20=19, 1d20=17)

The Blade slashed across Oryns face, leaving a large gash running from his eyebrow to his cheek. He was lucky not to lose an eye. Right after slashing him, the glaive flew back into the daemon's hand.

HP15

(OOC: Just FYI, I have to go somewhere at 50 my time, so in about an hour. also, sorry if it took a while to respond, my dog was being a brat and wouldn't stop whinning so i had to deal with him)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

Twisting deftly to avoid decapitation, Oryn grunted as the glaive slashed across his face. As the daemonic weapon soared back at Dae'Koroloth, Oryn pulled the clasp on the grenade, turned, and threw it towards the daemon. Unfortunately, the warp spawned beast was faster and had already dodged to the side, allowing the explosive to sail past him and detonate harmlessly against the far wall.

(1d20=9, 1d20=9)

HP: 13
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Dodging the grenade, the daemon soared down from the sky, crashing into Oryn horns first in an attempt to mual him.

vs. oryn turn 2 (1d20=19, 1d20=20)

The horns hit dead on. as they impacted, Dae'Koroloth reared back his head, sending his foe flying into the air.
    HP15

(OOC: you lost 2 hp last turn, not just 1hp. now you are at 10(one regular one criticle hit)... jesus i am having incredable luck today... hope this doesn't intimidate you:cry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

As the daemon rammed into him, Oryn heard a rib crack and then was flung high into the air. He blacked out for a second, and then regained consciousness just in time to curl into a tight ball to absorb the impact of landing. Rolling to half his momentum, the former scout came up hurling small, poisoned knives at the Daemon.

1d20=18, 1d20=10

Miraculously, one of the small projectiles found a chink in Dae'Koroloth's armor, penetrating his skin and leaving a burning cold sensation.

HP: 10

(OOC: Yea, I only realized that I lost 2 after i hit submit. Edited now.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

The daemon felt a sting as the blade cut into his skin. the poison burned, but no matter, he was immune to its true effects. The fiend opened his mouth breathing fire at the scout.

vs. oryn turn 3 (1d20=4, 1d20=9)

HP14

(so much for luck:x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

Seeing the great beast open it's jaws wide, Oryn sprinted forwards, and dived onto his belly as Dae'Koroloth vomitted flames right over where he had been standing. Sliding on the polished floor, Oryn managed to grab the power sword he had dropped and sprang to his feet, sprinting once more towards the daemon. As the beast opened it's mouth to try and fry him again, he dived, sword first, and felt a jarring contact as the blade slid into the monster's gut.

1d20=15, 1d20=17

HP: 10

(OOC: Had some server lag this time, and pressed the "roll dice button" multiple times before it finally loaded the page. I'm not sure if this will effect anything, but this is the roll it gave me.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

The flames soon turned into a stream of blood as the powersword cut straigh through Dae'Koroloth. In an attempt to push the marine off of him, the daemon headbutted Oryn with as much strength as he could.

vs. oryn turn 4 (1d20=2, 1d20=

HP12

(OOC: wow, thats like 20 rolls, but its cool man, shit happens.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

The force of the blow was enough to knock the scout off of the daemon, but his sword remained lodged in the beast's belly. Landing deftly on his feet, Oryn slid back a few feet, un-injured, but slightly stunned. regaining his composure, Oryn, drew forth another grenade, flinging it at the daemon, and then sprinting off the other direction in one movement. the blast knocked him off his feet, but again he was saved by his reflexes, curling into a ball again.

1d20=4, 1d20=12

(OOC: Yea, sorry about the lag thing. I think my internet's working fine now. I hope...)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast