Invasion of Orlann VI Part1: - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

Invasion of Orlann VI Part1:

I'm thinking about maybe soon running a campaign called The Invaion of Orlann VI. Of i'll only run it if mediajak allows and if this is a bad time to run it, i can always run the campaign some time in the future.

anyway, I would like to know who is interested in playing in this campaign.

I would need 2-3 players. first come first served. You would need to be willing to commit yourself to the game and would need to post a Minimum of once per day. also, if you plan to join, plz post in this thread and also tell me what GMT time you are usually on LO(If your not sure, next time your on at the regular time you usually are, take note of the time listed at the bottem of the page of LO.) also, if somethng comes up(emergancy, family stuff, vacation, yada yada yada) and you will be unable to post for a day or so, plz contact me.

thx.
    note: you may use your current characters if you like.

so far i have completed part one/ mission1 of the campaign. after the mission is completed, there will be a break of a few days before the next part begins, as i dezine the next part. so inbetween feel free to challenge someone if you think you can finish in time for the next parts begining. If you commit to the campaign, you must participate in all the parts until your character dies. However, if you want, you can find someone who wants to play in the mission and have them replace your character should you not fancy the campaign. if a character dies, a new player may join the team at the begining of the next campaign part.

Players signed up so far: zero spots open
    Aether-Moose
    Darkreever

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The most glorious rainbow ever, Pleasuretown.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x3)

Hey Koss, glad to see you're still thinking of new innovative ways to improve FBC. This sounds really fun! I'll sign up for sure. Check my blog if you need my character sheet, I'll still be using Oryn Tzenco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett on Quidditch
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.
    [ 1500pt. Chaos List, C&C! ]
    -=W: 2 -D: 0- L: 3=-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

one player down, two to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Knowledge is power!

More info

This will be a mission-based campaign. The campaign is divided up into a number of different missions, each connected by a common storyline. Each mission will likely involve assassination, sabotage, and/or infiltration. The story revolves around an elite team of mercenaries compiled from some of the best warriors in the galaxy. They have been recruited by a stand alone(non-imperial) invasion force to aid in the taking over the planet of Orlann VI. The mercenaries have been hired to act as an elite strikes force to attack key enemy instillations in order to help the war effort.

The missions are map based. What this means is the GM(Me ☺!) has a grid map created using an online program that represents the area the players are in. only the GM has the map and keeps track of where the players are, however he will describe the environment in order to help the players navigate their way. Each turn, the players can move up to 6 spaces on the map. During these turns, the GM will describe the environment and the players will be allowed to interact with each other and their environment. The characters will be faced with many obstacles along the mission as they attempt to achieve their objective. There will also be a lot of combat involved, using FBC as the players fight off enemies. After each mission, players will be awarded experience points as well as given a break until the next mission begins.

So this should give you an idea of how the campaign works. So what are you waiting for, grab your character sheets and enlist today.

just to reiterate, we need two more players, so don't hesitate to sign up:sleep:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

I'm going to say that you CAN participate in the campaign if you are currently in a battle, as we are fairly low on people(and it would be good to get this started as soon as possible.) who have signed up and i think this may be becuase almost everyone is infact engaged in a battle. I think that could work out o.k. if all participants agree NOT to neglect thier ongoing challenges while being in the campaign.

thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

I'm in Kossolax, Hasoi needs to find his destiny; and random battles won't get him any closer on their own...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

The mission begins!

Welcome mercenaries, you have been selected from the greatest and most powerful heroes, warriors, and scum of the galaxy. Despite your differences in fields of expertise and loyalties, you must learn to fight among the warrior standing next to you. Should you succeed in your mission, you will be rewarded greatly. A powerful force controlled by a mysterious space warlord has hired you. What his intentions are unknown to you, but it does not matter: a job is a job.

(You start your journey in the warlords flagship awaiting briefing for your first mission.)

You sit in a circular chamber with the other mercenary. A padded bench is positioned against the wall lengthwise. This is the first time you warriors have met each other.

(At Hasoi: sitting across from you is a grotesque monstrousity. It has four arms, two of them ending in sharp claws. His eyes are a deep red and two small horns jut out from his forehead. He exudes an aura of despair

At: Oryn: You notice the puny space elf is watching you intently, a hint of bitterness twinkling in his eyes)

Take this time to interact with your fellow mercinary:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

Sitting lazily on the bench, his daemonic pair of arms hanging limply between his legs and his human arms crossed over his chest, their hands hidden in his baggy, worn combat fatigues, Oryn Tzenco stared at the small and fragile-looking Eldar across from him. His eyes glowed a dim red, one though chaotic power, the other through augmetic scans being constantly run on the eldar, determining it's body temperature, heart rate, adrenaline levels and a thousand other things. Finally, the daemon-man broke the cold silence.So, Eldar, what brings a pure and noble member of your dying race to grace my company here, aboard a war vessel to be briefed on a sabotage mission?Oryn said in a voice that sounded like two, that of a man, and that of something else, something dark and gutteral. He spat the words mockingly, trying to gauge the Eldar's reaction, his dirty turbandana (A turban bandana!)hiding a fanged grin.
    Last edited by Aether-Moose; July 19th, 2007 at 21:31.
    I couldn't help but imagine some poor guy looking up to find a Badger hurtling towards him, about to wrap itself around his skull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x3)

IGNORE ME!
    Last edited by Aether-Moose; July 19th, 2007 at 21:31.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

(OOC: ...Assassination? you haven't been briefed on the mission yet... who says its an assassination?
    FYI its going to be a sabotage mission. You'll get to blow stuff up!:yes::shifty: p.s. you double posted:x)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast