Just some things that I think make more sense - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    College Station
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Just some things that I think make more sense

Sniper Rifles and all varients are now rending (any roll to 6 auto wounds and ignores armor) and also ignore cover saves. Eldar Rangers ignore cover and pathfinders ignore cover and get rending on 5+

Sponson weapons on tanks may fire independently from hull/turret weapons (as they're protective weapons in case of enemy flank attacks).

Fearless units are now counted as stubborn (as they have to take pinning tests) with the exception of HQ fearless units.

If a unit is wiped out or breaks within 6" of another unit then they most take a morale check as if they suffered 25% casualties

I think these rules just make a little more sense fluff wise and don't unbalance the game too much.

Last edited by MadLarkin; August 20th, 2007 at 07:23.

2. Remove Advertisements

Leeds, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

1) all sinper rifles ( without extra special rules) auto-wound on a 4+ but they dont ignore armour
    2) Tanks that can fire at more than one unit would completely unbalance them and the points cost for every sponson bearing tank would have to be changed. eg. Autocannon at one unit, heavy bolter at another and 2nd heavy bolter at another.
    3)This I can agree with.
    4)possible but in 40k its more of a tacticle retreat (even with guardsmen) than a "OMG OMG we're all gonna DIE"
    Last edited by Maneater; August 20th, 2007 at 10:55.

+ Reply to Thread