Emperor's Children Codex [based on 4th edition Chaos Codex] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Emperor's Children Codex [based on 4th edition Chaos Codex]

4th Edition Emperor's Children Codex
    version 1.1

I recommend download latest version1.1 here in .pdf
    Changes from version1.0 :
    1) better layout
    2) corrections of points costs of sonic blasters for termies and bikers
    3) I add forgotten blastmaster choice for chosen
    4) I changed option for units without mark and IoS - now not only AC may have personal icon
    5) finally land raider is little bit chaeper because sonic blaster is not as strong as heavy bolter.

This is unofficial codex for Chaos legion of Emperor's Children and other Slaanesh legions. These rules are based on official Chaos Space Marines Codex from Games Workshop.

Introduction
    These rules are for all players who belive that Emperor's Children (EC) is nice legion and need it's own rules with a lot of sonic blasters, doom sirens and blastmasters
    If you want to use these rules you need official Chaos Space Marines Codex. This is only extension for Slaanesh only legions.
    Points cost in this codex is made strict from official Chaos Marines Codex. Please don't be sad if you are looking for cheaper blastmaster and noise marines. That is why I hope these rules will be acceptable for all players and you will have no problems with playing with this codex.
    If you want better rules for noise marines etc. I will make rules for EC without official codex limitation in the future because noise marines and their equipment is realy over reasonable points cost. I would like to make some more fun things like Combat Drugs etc. but this version of rules is realy for playing with anybody without any problems with points and rules. I hope

I hope you will enjoy this codex and have fun with it
    Ota Kovarik

Points costs
    This is my acount of used points costs in this codex. I hope you will agree with me.
    All sonic weapons for noise marines, bikers and terminators cost same points like in official codex for noise marines. Upgrade to Mark of Slaanesh (MoS) is similar with official codex: +5pts and trooper gain MoS (like noise marines in official 4th edition codex) and he will be noise trooper (terminator, biker...).
    In special cases like tanks I used points for lascannon upgrade for blastmaster upgrade as well. Remainder points costs were made to fit in points and uses with other nonsonic weapons.

Special rules for Emperor's Children

Slaanesh restriction – All units and models in EC army must have Icon of Slaanesh or Mark of Slaanesh or be without any icon (except personal icon) and mark at all. Only Lucius The Ethernal and Fabius Bile can be set from special characters.

Favoured by Slaanesh – EC have a lot of soldiers with MoS in their ranks. Thats why EC's army can use these new units: Noise Lord, Noise Terminators, Noise Chosen, Noise Bikers, Noise Havocs, Noise Predator and Noise Land Raider.

Emperor's Children Army List

EC can use all units from official Chaos Space Marine Codex. All of these units are subject to Slaanesh restriction rule. Due to Favoured by Slaanesh rule army list is extended. New units are listed below.
    One model from units without Mark of Slaanesh (MoS) or Icon of Slaanesh (IoS) may have Personal Icon for 5pts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HQ

Noise Lord cost: 110pts

All rules and options for Chaos Lord stands plus Noise Lord already have MoS and he is equip with Doom Siren as well.

ELITES

Noise Chosen cost: 23pts each

All options and characteristics same as for Noise Marines from official codex. (One model Blastmaster 40pts and any number of models Sonic Blaster 5pts, Rhino 35pts...)

EXCEPTIONS:
    Ld 10 for every model
    Special Rules: Infiltrate
    Character: One model can be upgraded to an Aspiring Chanpion for 10pts.
    Options:
    *One model can replace his bolter for Blastmaster for 40pts.
    *Any models may have meltabombs for 5pts each.
    *Up to four models may choose following options:
    Replace CCW with one of the following:
    -Power weapon 15pts, Lightning claw 25pts, Power fist 25pts
    (all costs per model)
    Or replace CCW, bolt pistol and bolter for Pair of lightning claws for 20pts per model.
    *All of these four models may be equip with Doom Siren for 15pts per model.

Noise Terminators cost: 35pts each

All options same with Chaos Terminators.

EXCEPTIONS:
    Special Rules: MoS, Fearless
    Icon: One model may be given a Personal Icon for 5pts.
    Options:
    *Any models may replace their twin-linked bolter with a Sonic Blaster for 2pts per model. (I hope that 2pts could be, but in official codex SonicBlaster is for 5pts and you can stay with it)
    *Any model can't use non sonic shooting weapons.
    *One model may replace his twin-linked bolter with Blastmaster for 40pts or may equip himself with Doom Siren for 15pts and still have all former wargear.
    If the unit is 10 man strong a second model may also use this option.

FAST ATTACK

Noise Bikers cost: 38pts each

All options same with Chaos Bikers.

EXCEPTIONS:
    Special Rules: MoS, Fearless
    Icon: One model may be given a Personal Icon for 5pts.
    Options:
    *Any models may replace their twin-linked bolter with a Sonic Blaster for 2pts per model. (I hope that 2pts could be, but in official codex SonicBlaster is for 5pts and you can stay with it)
    *Up to two noise bikers may replace their CCW with Semi-length Blastmaster for 40pts per model.
    or may be equip with Doom Siren for 15pts per model and still have all former wargear.
    Character:
    *He may take any of the following:
    Doom Siren for 15pts, meltabombs for 5pts.

WARGEAR
    Semi-length Blastmaster – Same rules as Blastmaster except these changes:
    Varied Frequency - range 24“
    Single Frequenci - range 36“

HEAVY SUPPORT

Noise Havocs cost: 20pts each

All options and characteristics same as for Noise Marines from official codex.

EXCEPTIONS:
    Options:
    Up to four noise havocs may replace their bolter with Blastmaster for 40pts per model or may be equip with Doom Siren for 15pts per model and still have all former wargear.

Noise Predator cost: 85pts

All options and characteristics same as for Chaos Predator from official codex.

EXCEPTIONS:
    Wargear: Turret-mounted Blastmaster, smoke lunchers, searchlight
    Options:
    Upgrade the turret's blastmaster to a twin-linked blastmaster for 20pts.
    Take side sponsons with sonic blasters for 15pts, or with blastmasters for 60pts.
    Next options same like Chaos Predator option without turret's and side sponsons upgrades.

Noise Land Rider cost: 215pts

All options and characteristics same as for Chaos Land Rider from official codex.

EXCEPTIONS:
    Wargear:
    Two sponson-mounted twin-linked blastmaster.
    One hull-mounted twin-linked sonic blasters.
    Smoke lunchers and searchlight.

P.S.
    I will also work on unofficial rules for Keeper of Secrets and Daemonettes + language corection in this codex.
    ©Ota

Last edited by Ota; September 11th, 2007 at 02:28.
    Ota

English?
    ... try Czech language ;-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

2 points for the termy and biker sonic blasters Ota
    Definitely.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Ota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    2 points for the termy and biker sonic blasters Ota
    Definitely.
    Thank you ;Y
    I also think about it. But I had fear from reactions that it is very few points and that it is very powerful. I am happy that you see it like me.

I will change it in version 1.1

Now I will wait for other reactions and then I will change list.
    But now I am satisfied.

EDIT: Little mistake - Noise Chosen can have one Blastmaster. I will change it in version 1.1 Downloading file will be with this mistake for a while.
    Last edited by Ota; September 10th, 2007 at 23:37.
    Ota

English?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Additionally, you might want special rules for a slaaneshi defiler, the official term for a slaaneshi defiler is a:

'Debaser'

as in .. to debase something (violate it).

Looking good
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

I agree with Karmoon on the sonic blaster. Other than that, it looks good.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Ota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon
    Additionally, you might want special rules for a slaaneshi defiler, the official term for a slaaneshi defiler is a:

'Debaser'

as in .. to debase something (violate it).

Looking good
    Yea I have plans with daemons and other Slaanesh stuff like Combat Drugs, Defiler (I think like you I am realy happy ! ... Other legions also may have marked defiler... but I will make Defiler with MoS ... better iniciative and sonic weapons ... )
    This codex is only begining and for playing with wide range of players without problems.

Once again thanks :party:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit
    I agree with Karmoon on the sonic blaster. Other than that, it looks good.
    Thank you. I will soon make this change.

*** EDIT: I repaired another little mistake - Noise Biker is for 38pts. (base 33pts + 5pts for MoS). It will be in .pdf very soon.
    Last edited by Ota; September 11th, 2007 at 02:25.
    Ota

English?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

I like, im gonna go about making a Khorne one i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x5)

Great work Ota! I'm glad you will be addressing the daemons and combat drugs later on, also I really like the options you have made for the predator.

What about sonic dreadnoughts?
    Xbox Gamertag: x Helbrecht x

Ota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Thank you all ;Y

Now rules are in version 1.1. This version fix bugs in previous one.

I strongly recommend look at new version and old version let go.

Changes from version1.0 :
    1) better layout
    2) corrections of points costs of sonic blasters for termies and bikers
    3) I add forgotten blastmaster choice for chosen
    4) I changed option for units without mark and IoS - now not only AC may have personal icon
    5) finally land raider is little bit chaeper because sonic blaster is not as strong as heavy bolter.

In a future (I hope in a week) I will add noise dreadnaught, defiler of slaanesh, combat drugs and daemons.
    (+ I will try correct my English writing )

Ota

English?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

Why would fabius bile be allowed in the emperors children? He's a full renegade from his legion. Any emperors children space marines that he had with him were killed by the salamanders when they hunted him down.
    If anyone believes on telekinesis, raise my hand!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast